The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah: “I pushed on her bones, just like they would have done at hospital”. Yes Sarah, but the difference is they know what they’re looking for when they do that, you disgrace!
They might even do something called an X-Ray which is particularly useful 🙄

Creepy, if your mobile disaster home is over 2 tonnes just shove fatty foghorn out, you’ll be golden!

Getting increasingly sad for Mila, she looks so miserable, bless her. Probably doesn’t help that Jace is blaring out the slipknot version of incy wincy spider before proceeding to launch himself onto Mila’s cast, which is absolutely filthy (as is she!)
The Slipknot version of Incy Wincy spider 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The absolute state of those kids, they are all filthy and grimy, it’s a disgrace and no socks for mila again
B5AD04B6-39D4-4A3C-ADB6-28B8149C86D6.png
4FF2F009-5E83-4698-BD27-F20BA6397EA7.png
5E6FFCDA-A18A-4E7E-A367-E50D8EBA2FAF.png
74FBFB73-E4D5-4501-AFB1-E0268DD94EB0.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ok ,so ,does this mean what i hope it does for their channel?
If you receive 3 copyright strikes, your YouTube channel will be terminated and you'll be banned from creating another one.. Is Karma finally catching up with the Inghams?
As far as I could see, there’s a difference between “copyright strikes” and “copyright claims” and “copyright claims” are less detrimental to a channel which is what I think their videos have been removed for.
I’ve tried really hard to make sense of the difference today, but I’m just getting over COVID and my brain is just not playing ball at the moment, and despite reading up about it 100 times, I can’t work out the difference 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That video with Jace/Isla/Sarah singing Incy Wincy Spider is so sad for Isla. Virtually the whole clip Isla keeps glancing at Sarah for her approval. You can see it in her eyes. She just wants her mum to give her the time of day instead of it all being about Jace.
Isla also called Sarah Mamma, which I thought was solely for Jace? Seeking the same attention he gets but not returned 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 36
As far as I could see, there’s a difference between “copyright strikes” and “copyright claims” and “copyright claims” are less detrimental to a channel which is what I think their videos have been removed for.
I’ve tried really hard to make sense of the difference today, but I’m just getting over COVID and my brain is just not playing ball at the moment, and despite reading up about it 100 times, I can’t work out the difference 😂
As a content creator myself of sorts my understanding is that a copyright claim is flagged by Youtube's automated system, which constantly crossreferences uploaded material with Youtube's database. That automatically detects potential unauthorised use of a commercial track for example, and I believe will either silence or block it until replaced (or appealed if the correct permissions have been obtained), or simply divert revenue to the copyright owner. I've never had this happen as I'm a professional (!), so I'm not 100% sure what happens in all honesty! However, a copyright strike is more serious and initiated by the party whose intellectual property has been used without permission, after they file a copyright takedown. This was a strike. However, as it was essentially just one repeated logo it presumably counts as just one strike?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isla also called Sarah Mamma, which I thought was solely for Jace? Seeking the same attention he gets but not returned 😓
Glad you caught that, she said it in his baby voice too. I had to double take to see who was talking. Nobody at 10 should be mistaken for their toddler sibling. I knew she was regressed but that wS a shock.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He challenges anybody to show him a better view anywhere in the world. A Florida prison cell with you in it.
Bloody brilliant 🤣

I sometimes have thoughts about his computer being flagged like in the JD case. Or him getting caught by a vigilante type of group.
Guess there are those who just dodge the law by the tiniest degree 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This was a strike. However, as it was essentially just one repeated logo it presumably counts as just one strike?
Technically they used two different logos (the first couple of vlogs that disappeared had a slightly different logo to those that went today) so might that count as two strikes? Or is it a case of one 3rd party claimant = one strike only?

Reactions: 8
#228 24/7 blocking, living your best van lives, you’re on your way down Mr Ingram

Reactions: 11
I was thinking this too.. PTWM does it she’s taking in over £10,000 a month! 🤬
NO ONE on social media is worth paying to watch 🤨

Sarah always looks genuinely engaged and interested if Esme , Isabelle of Jace are talking/arsing about but she literally doesn’t care about Isla

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Technically they used two different logos (the first couple of vlogs that disappeared had a slightly different logo to those that went today) so might that count as two strikes? Or is it a case of one 3rd party claimant = one strike only?
I suspect the latter, as although some were contained within the brown sign they were essentially the same W logo. Strikes only stay on record for three months, so although detrimental to the channel they'd have to be pretty slack to get one/two more during the penalty period and barred permanently. Still, that's 90 odd vlogs so who knows? Keep your eyes peeled, lads.

Reactions: 12
Their videos got taken down because of trademark, not copyright.

Interestingly, youtube give ghe video uploaded to correct the issue before they take action. So I suspect that the Ingham's got contacted by the company and by youtube and they still decided to go ahead with keeping those videos and then uploading more.

"YouTube is willing to perform a limited review of reasonable complaints and will remove content in clear cases of infringement. To help solve disputes, YouTube forwards each trademark complaint to the uploader before taking any action. This lets the uploader address any potential Trademark issues. "

Youtube states that they will take down videos and "may" suspend channels for breaking this rule. There doesn't seem to be a handset rule.

Using the photo as fair use wouldn't work either, as they're not reviewing the services of the WAW company, nor doing anything satirical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Did he get a strike when he was allegedly messaging teens?

Reactions: 10
I wonder will all the Ifam be treated to information tomorrow night on the story of 'Fungi', no, not something the Inghams have growing but the male dolphin that lived in the Dingle area from 1983 until last spotted in October 2020 (did he know they would arrive in 2022 and left?)
Lost a dolphin...gained a whale

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

This is the new thread title but I don’t know how to make a new one😢

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t think the police would take kindly to an overloaded, unsafe van being constantly trailed by a drone! i know it’s a new fangled follow me home drone, Tesla’s are self drive, still can’t use them in UK! Maybe southern ireland is different 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.