The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wish they’d stop this see you tomorrow at 5pm business - they are never on time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We can all bet our houses that if the Creepy Gnome or the Fat Lazy One had hurt their foot, they‘d have been in A&E before anyone could say ”drop that towel”. What a complete pair of c@@ts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Surely if they're a week behind on vlogs Esme's ankle should be better now? If it's not then it's clearly a pretty serious injury, and you're right they'll clickbait the hell out of it.
I hope to goodness that they have taken her to be xrayed! My Hubby broke his ankle and drove home with it!

Reactions: 21
Surely if they're a week behind on vlogs Esme's ankle should be better now? If it's not then it's clearly a pretty serious injury, and you're right they'll clickbait the hell out of it.

If I had to put money on it, I’d guess that they did take her to A&E, but they’re not letting on what injury has occurred yet in the comments so as to not ruin the “surprise” and gain as many views as they can tomorrow. I hope they did take her if she was struggling to walk, but who really knows with them anymore. I’ve kind of given up trying to apply logic to their way of thinking. One thing I can say with certainty though, is that if it was Chris who was injured, he’d be at A&E within the hour and it wouldn’t have been vlogged!

Reactions: 32
Do English/Brits need medical insurance for Ireland now since leaving EU? Would they have taken out insurance on a family of 7? Rhetorical- it must cost a fortune. Plus I guess given evidence in their filming, they may have voided any cover. Flip-flops on rough terrain and the ‘mother’ squawking in laughter.
Hope they paid up & got the child examined. Actually - they could all use a check up. And the parents need their heads read.

Reactions: 21
THIS WAS SO DANGEROUS.. | WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND

99% of the things they do is dangerous. What will it be today - dangling baby Mila over the side of a balcony Michael Jackson style, leaving Jace and Mila in the care of the Bromore Cliff fox whilst they pop to Supermacs for a couple of hours?

The Inghams have woken up in "kill-ar-nay" Killarney in County Kerry. Mila is loving life having breakfast in her car seat. There are only a few days left on the trip so they're trying to work out what they want to do because they're not going to get to do the entire Wild Atlantic Way as it's 2,500km long. Jace screeches that he can see a dumper truck. They've promised Jace a play on the beach with his bucket and spade because it's all he's been talking about for 3 days. Lazy finds rocks in Jace's pocket that he's stolen from beaches. He says they're Lazy's presents.

The Inghams have been to Lidl for breakfast. Lazy and Creepy have mango, Jace and Mila have fruit sticks (one of which Lazy has stolen), the girls have mixed melons and they also have juice. Driving drone shots.

Creepy tells us they've found and spot that might be the most incredible of the entire trip. They're going to explore Dunquin Pier on the end of the peninsula of Co. Kerry. Lazy is making lunch. Drone shots. Lazy shows us the "delicious looking" sub rolls to go with the delicious view. Esme has two because she's starving. More drone shots. Creepy says Lazy is bringing lunch over to he and Jace, who are standing close to the edge of a cliff in typical Ingham fashion. He is sure to say he's holding Jace's hand "very tightly" but that's guaranteed to be bullshit. Jace wants to pop the bubbles in the sea. They'll walk to the end of the pier in a minute. Esme sits on the van roof eating her lunch whilst Creepy goes on and on and on and on and on about the view. The waves are on one today. Shots of the kids eating lunch. Of course the footage of Isabelle is longer than the footage of her siblings.

Mila stole most of Creepy's lunch a they stood on the cliff having a fun time. She had a sink bath this morning. They've been craving the sun this whole time. Drone shots. Footage of Mila and Creepy sitting in the grass. Drone driving footage. Next stop is Clogher Beach on one of the scariest bays Creepy has seen in his entire life because it's like a tsunami. He's filming monsters before they leave there. Eeew eeew eeew no, there's been enough footage of his vomit-inducing face this trip. Jace and Isla are playing in the sand. Creepy tells fooooooo Jace that he can't go down to the water. He continues to squeal about the bloody waves. Music about the future being bright to shots of the sea and the kids playing on the beach.

Back in the van Lazy shrieks about the ginormous waves. It makes her realise how strong the sea is, even though she's a confident swimmer. Isabelle reminisces about Typhoon Lagoon in America. Lazy loves the tsunami waves in Disney. Esme twisted her ankle at Dunquin Pier so has been in the van. Orthopaedic surgeon/teacher/neurologist/pilot/travel expert Creepy has obviously determined that it's just a sprain because she can walk on it. Esme tried to put her shoe on but it hurts too much. Creepy says a wave is almost as high as an airplane in the sky. The best thing for Esme is to have her ankle elevated with ice on it.

Shot of the van driving away. More driving drone shots. They're spending the night in Dingle. Ironic considering they'd fit into the chavvy Dingle Family very well. Creepy looks a lot like creepy Cain in the early 2000s and Lazy keeps popping out kids like Charity. Noah seems to be turning into Cain 2.0. Lazy wants to go to the shops tomorrow because they're so cute. Creepy comes and starts cuddling up to Lazy, saying he's going to get fish and chips but she says they're not having them because they've already eaten. They've about to wind down from the night. Esme isn't feeling well with her ankle. It hurts to put pressure on but not to touch so Lazy is sure it's sprained. If it's no better tomorrow they'll take her to be checked out. It's bruised but not swollen. The diesel heater has only been used three times on the trip. The fan has been used a lot because it gets hot in the van at night. Creepy probably thinks that's because he's in the van- sexiest man alive. 🤮 🤮

End of vlog

Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey, is this a joke?
Screenshot 2022-04-27 203659.png

When your child mentions Florida and you remember you can never go back there because of the man (debatable) sitting next to you.
1651090637802.png
1651090655025.png
1651090686750.png
1651090733225.png

1651090839375.png
1651090962098.png
1651091021279.png
1651090878439.png
1651091315799.png
1651091291720.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If the vlogs are a week behind judging by the late “Happy Easter” wishes from Lazy on Sunday, then surely if they are commenting presently, a week later saying Esme is still struggling to walk the injury must be quite bad?

They must be home by now anyway as Creepy needs to take his Kiddy Collecting vehicle off for an MOT.

I hope Izzy is feeling “Inthusiastic” in the words of Lazy Toad Arse Mingham for her upcoming GCSE’s it’s only a matter of days before they will start.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
They’re about a week behind aren’t they? Guessing from this comment we can expect another clickbait emergency title from them tomorrow if she’s still struggling to walk on it now. Or “Am sure it will be better with rest” means they haven’t had it looked at and parents of the year have diagnosed it themselves.

View attachment 1226670
So Esme is still struggling to walk, however many days it is after the vlog was filmed. They make me sick with the sheer neglect of those kids, especially when it comes to medical care.

My youngest broke his ankle last summer at an after school football club. We thought it was just a sprain, but we still took him to A&E early the next morning due to how much swelling occurred overnight, and the fact he was in pain.

When your child is injured, even if you feel like it isn't serious, you still get them checked out!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Their view rate is terrible at the moment, no effort whatsoever. They must be some of the lowest watched vlogs in their YouTube history. They can’t grasp that no one is interested.
Are they just living in hope of history repeating its self and a vlog going viral to catapult back up....
I can imagine them thinking its happened once so it can again...
It wont obviously

Reactions: 17
Is it just me that is totally bored by drone shots in youtube videos? I don't watch the scummy cunts but from our lovely @thegreencow recaps it seems that Creepy is doing loads. So many youtubers that I watch now just seem to rely on drone shots to fill up a video.

Now bearing in mind that youtubers I watch are people reno'ing houses, DIYers or people building houses themselves in the US and Canada and they are mad for a drone shot. It is just so boring and I can imagine that Creepy thinks he is a great director or something. Well you creepy bleep, you are no Scorsese, you are just a noncey little weirdo with big tits and a fat arse, so stick your drone straight up your chunky arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think it’s safe to say they are home, mainly because they’re now getting brave and showing how Mila’s car seat is, they’ve done everything to hide it knowing it’s not safe or legal

and I can’t believe at the start of the vlog Izzy at 16 is sat there hugging her squishmallows 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Awww bless. Didn't Creepy (very recently) spent HOURS at A&E with some mundane ailment?
Please enlighten me how these two so called parents seek medical help for their own mundane issues , yet they continuously self diagnose their children?
I love how they document everything because it's not going to be long before their luck runs out. I pray that it's not to the detriment of one of the children.

Why are two parents so afraid to take their children to the doctor, dentist etc???

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I cant remember which family itvwas but there child hurt his ankle and the mum thought it was a sprain. Too him to hospital after a day of him moaning about the pain and it was broken. She said the nurse said children rarely sprain ankles often (dont know the logistics behind it) but basically If a child has hurt their ankle it's 9/10 broken.

Now I don't know if Esme is to old to be counted as a 'child' in this sense but id still check it out.

Reactions: 26
What traveller vloggers they are NOT.

They showed us last night they were at Bromore Cliffs, on the coast of Kerry

They drove roughly an hour INLAND to spend the night in Killarney to then

Drive about 1.5 hours to Dunquin Pier, it would've taken them less time if they'd stayed on the coast!

They're really making a hash out of the WAW.

I think the Ifam Chris met last Thursday must've been in Killarney when Sarah had all the kids out shopping to buy pens, although we saw tonight it was actually fruit for breakfast. The Ifam lives about 20 minutes north of Killarney.

I wonder will all the Ifam be treated to information tomorrow night on the story of 'Fungi', no, not something the Inghams have growing but the male dolphin that lived in the Dingle area from 1983 until last spotted in October 2020 (did he know they would arrive in 2022 and left?)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn’t Esme hurt her foot earlier this year and they never explained how she did it? Maybe she has aggravated an old injury.

Reactions: 28
Well that explains a lot. I'm) clearly part labrador 😂❤🐾
Me too…
hips=labrador
ears=spaniel
skin=terriers
teeth (sorry Isla) patterdales
eyes= several breads
pugs= breathing difficulties
all breeds =fleas, worms and BAD TEMPER
the list could go on but can personally confirm I’m a right old mongrel of dubious parentage (I am joking mum 😂) but do suffer from most of these problems. It appears I am a right owld crabby witch too 😂
I’m remain gorgeous and much loved and will bark loudly and over-excitedly tomorrow at 5pm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.