The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS WAS SO DANGEROUS.. | WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND

99% of the things they do is dangerous. What will it be today - dangling baby Mila over the side of a balcony Michael Jackson style, leaving Jace and Mila in the care of the Bromore Cliff fox whilst they pop to Supermacs for a couple of hours?

The Inghams have woken up in "kill-ar-nay" Killarney in County Kerry. Mila is loving life having breakfast in her car seat. There are only a few days left on the trip so they're trying to work out what they want to do because they're not going to get to do the entire Wild Atlantic Way as it's 2,500km long. Jace screeches that he can see a dumper truck. They've promised Jace a play on the beach with his bucket and spade because it's all he's been talking about for 3 days. Lazy finds rocks in Jace's pocket that he's stolen from beaches. He says they're Lazy's presents.

The Inghams have been to Lidl for breakfast. Lazy and Creepy have mango, Jace and Mila have fruit sticks (one of which Lazy has stolen), the girls have mixed melons and they also have juice. Driving drone shots.

Creepy tells us they've found and spot that might be the most incredible of the entire trip. They're going to explore Dunquin Pier on the end of the peninsula of Co. Kerry. Lazy is making lunch. Drone shots. Lazy shows us the "delicious looking" sub rolls to go with the delicious view. Esme has two because she's starving. More drone shots. Creepy says Lazy is bringing lunch over to he and Jace, who are standing close to the edge of a cliff in typical Ingham fashion. He is sure to say he's holding Jace's hand "very tightly" but that's guaranteed to be bullshit. Jace wants to pop the bubbles in the sea. They'll walk to the end of the pier in a minute. Esme sits on the van roof eating her lunch whilst Creepy goes on and on and on and on and on about the view. The waves are on one today. Shots of the kids eating lunch. Of course the footage of Isabelle is longer than the footage of her siblings.

Mila stole most of Creepy's lunch a they stood on the cliff having a fun time. She had a sink bath this morning. They've been craving the sun this whole time. Drone shots. Footage of Mila and Creepy sitting in the grass. Drone driving footage. Next stop is Clogher Beach on one of the scariest bays Creepy has seen in his entire life because it's like a tsunami. He's filming monsters before they leave there. Eeew eeew eeew no, there's been enough footage of his vomit-inducing face this trip. Jace and Isla are playing in the sand. Creepy tells fooooooo Jace that he can't go down to the water. He continues to squeal about the bloody waves. Music about the future being bright to shots of the sea and the kids playing on the beach.

Back in the van Lazy shrieks about the ginormous waves. It makes her realise how strong the sea is, even though she's a confident swimmer. Isabelle reminisces about Typhoon Lagoon in America. Lazy loves the tsunami waves in Disney. Esme twisted her ankle at Dunquin Pier so has been in the van. Orthopaedic surgeon/teacher/neurologist/pilot/travel expert Creepy has obviously determined that it's just a sprain because she can walk on it. Esme tried to put her shoe on but it hurts too much. Creepy says a wave is almost as high as an airplane in the sky. The best thing for Esme is to have her ankle elevated with ice on it.

Shot of the van driving away. More driving drone shots. They're spending the night in Dingle. Ironic considering they'd fit into the chavvy Dingle Family very well. Creepy looks a lot like creepy Cain in the early 2000s and Lazy keeps popping out kids like Charity. Noah seems to be turning into Cain 2.0. Lazy wants to go to the shops tomorrow because they're so cute. Creepy comes and starts cuddling up to Lazy, saying he's going to get fish and chips but she says they're not having them because they've already eaten. They've about to wind down from the night. Esme isn't feeling well with her ankle. It hurts to put pressure on but not to touch so Lazy is sure it's sprained. If it's no better tomorrow they'll take her to be checked out. It's bruised but not swollen. The diesel heater has only been used three times on the trip. The fan has been used a lot because it gets hot in the van at night. Creepy probably thinks that's because he's in the van- sexiest man alive. 🤮 🤮

End of vlog

Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey, is this a joke?
View attachment 1226711

When your child mentions Florida and you remember you can never go back there because of the man (debatable) sitting next to you.
View attachment 1226741View attachment 1226744View attachment 1226745View attachment 1226746

View attachment 1226752View attachment 1226763View attachment 1226765View attachment 1226754View attachment 1226774View attachment 1226773
Lazy looks ill !!!

Reactions: 11
Me too…
hips=labrador
ears=spaniel
skin=terriers
teeth (sorry Isla) patterdales
eyes= several breads
pugs= breathing difficulties
all breeds =fleas, worms and BAD TEMPER
the list could go on but can personally confirm I’m a right old mongrel of dubious parentage (I am joking mum 😂) but do suffer from most of these problems. It appears I am a right owld crabby witch too 😂
I’m remain gorgeous and much loved and will bark loudly and over-excitedly tomorrow at 5pm
That did make me laugh 😂
Ahh I'm sure you've got a big heart of gold like a dog too ❤ (for a full house on the dog body parts bingo card 🏆😉😄)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too…
hips=labrador
ears=spaniel
skin=terriers
teeth (sorry Isla) patterdales
eyes= several breads
pugs= breathing difficulties
all breeds =fleas, worms and BAD TEMPER
the list could go on but can personally confirm I’m a right old mongrel of dubious parentage (I am joking mum 😂) but do suffer from most of these problems. It appears I am a right owld crabby witch too 😂
I’m remain gorgeous and much loved and will bark loudly and over-excitedly tomorrow at 5pm
Would you go near Chris Ingham for a treat?

No, hell no

What a clever girl you are!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How many hours late was the flog this time? Aww creepy, you really need to find another couple of excuses why you can’t be on time. My theory is,you do this deliberately when your views are low,so as to get your views up and scare your iddy biddy ifannies .....how’s that working for ya 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think they're too scared to go to hospital for another injury. Hospitals are very on top of safeguarding children there and I bet they've been pulled up before, she was already injured in the van and had to have stitches. Now she's hurt on another van holiday, this time on top of cliffs.

In the past 8 months alone they've had Mila's hospital visits for her surgery and hip, Jace's hospital stay for his eye infection, Esme's hospital visit for stitches & Isabelle's Hospital visit for a broken toe. Who knows the ones they don't film too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'd put money on Lazy and their 'Trina being much the same when they were that age
Yes i remember in an old vlog lazy said ketrina would chase her with slugs and snails and put them down her top and pants, being feral just runs in their bloodline

• Wow
  • Sad
I wonder if they looked for sweet, beignet-adjacent treats in Dunquin Pier… Dunquin Donuts, obviously!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah looks really old. She clearly doesn't look after her skin as it looks dry and leathery. Her lips are permanently cracked, her hair just looks a straggled mess and needs a good condition and cut and she looks like she is getting bigger by the day. She only bought that Pandora ring a few months ago, it already looks tight, however, Sarah will tell you that she isn't over weight she just needs to go to the gym and tone up. When they first started vlogging, Sarah took pride in her appearance, she always had nice clothes on, make up, painted her nails, her hair was always done, but now, she just looks dreadful. I think for her own personal sanity, she needs to go to work, the girls need to go to school because they have nothing to vlog anymore. There is just nothing about them. I watched a vlog ages ago when Sarah went shopping with Katrina, she got a phone call from school to collect Isabelle as she had had a fall at school. Sarah dropped what she was doing and Katrina took her to collect her, Sarah made the decision Isabelle needed to go to A & E. Chris was out skating, she phoned him, he drove straight home, and took Isabelle to hospital, no messing about, got her checked and she came out on crutches. Now they don't care less, if the girls are injured they just almost leave them to get on with it. Very strange to see their decline.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder if the following days Esme was actually allowed to rest or was dragged back out with the family to look at more cliffs. Even if she was, being stuck in the van wouldn't be much fun either. Do they even have any pain in the van? When I hurt my ankle/foot other than still having to take the kids to school, the rest of the day was spent barely getting up other than for food/toilet for the first few days and wearing a bandage for support made such a difference to being able to walk around the house.

There should surely be definite improvement after a week, if she still can't walk on it then it needs actual medical attention, not just Dr Chris. Even worse would be finding it painful to walk but having to put on the flip flops and go outside to use the toilet. Of course if Sarah said in the comments what was actually wrong then they wouldn't be able to clickbait it in a vlog.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if the following days Esme was actually allowed to rest or was dragged back out with the family to look at more cliffs. Even if she was, being stuck in the van wouldn't be much fun either. Do they even have any pain in the van? When I hurt my ankle/foot other than still having to take the kids to school, the rest of the day was spent barely getting up other than for food/toilet for the first few days and wearing a bandage for support made such a difference to being able to walk around the house.

There should surely be definite improvement after a week, if she still can't walk on it then it needs actual medical attention, not just Dr Chris. Even worse would be finding it painful to walk but having to put on the flip flops and go outside to use the toilet. Of course if Sarah said in the comments what was actually wrong then they wouldn't be able to clickbait it in a vlog.
Don’t they have ‘form’ regarding not giving pain meds? I recall when the baby had surgery, they withheld her prescribed morphine.
There are definitely ‘issues’ there.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Instagram lazy VS YouTube lazy , no difference what so ever - right ?! 😳 and her hands have definitely not been stretched or slimmed down ! 👀

Has anyone got the pics of her from a couple of weeks ago at the kitchen side where she looked the size of an articulated lorry ? 🚛 ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Didn’t Esme hurt her foot earlier this year and they never explained how she did it? Maybe she has aggravated an old injury.
Yes she did. Right after they returned from the last van trip she was limping around in the background of the vlogs for several days!

Instagram lazy VS YouTube lazy , no difference what so ever - right ?! 😳 and her hands have definitely not been stretched or slimmed down ! 👀

Has anyone got the pics of her from a couple of weeks ago at the kitchen side where she looked the size of an articulated lorry ? 🚛 ?
That’s the longest fingers I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarah looks really old. She clearly doesn't look after her skin as it looks dry and leathery. Her lips are permanently cracked, her hair just looks a straggled mess and needs a good condition and cut and she looks like she is getting bigger by the day. She only bought that Pandora ring a few months ago, it already looks tight, however, Sarah will tell you that she isn't over weight she just needs to go to the gym and tone up. When they first started vlogging, Sarah took pride in her appearance, she always had nice clothes on, make up, painted her nails, her hair was always done, but now, she just looks dreadful. I think for her own personal sanity, she needs to go to work, the girls need to go to school because they have nothing to vlog anymore. There is just nothing about them. I watched a vlog ages ago when Sarah went shopping with Katrina, she got a phone call from school to collect Isabelle as she had had a fall at school. Sarah dropped what she was doing and Katrina took her to collect her, Sarah made the decision Isabelle needed to go to A & E. Chris was out skating, she phoned him, he drove straight home, and took Isabelle to hospital, no messing about, got her checked and she came out on crutches. Now they don't care less, if the girls are injured they just almost leave them to get on with it. Very strange to see their decline.
There was method to their madness when they took Issy to A&E that time. They were due to go on holiday and were scared they wouldn’t be able to go if Issy was injured.

Reactions: 16

Edited herself to look like salad fingers (If anyone remembers that) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Edited herself to look like salad fingers (If anyone remembers that) 🤣🤣
You called?

The right hand looks about 3 times longer in length than the left hand. 🤣🤣 She used to photoshop her pregnant self too, while sat on the farble staircase of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.