The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they only edit her right hand?

Big hand, little hand to match her wonky eyes.

1651128370217.png

You called?

The right hand looks about 3 times longer in length than the left hand. 🤣🤣 She used to photoshop her pregnant self too, while sat on the farble staircase of dreams.
didn't see this before I posted!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
What I don’t think that they realise is that, yes, maybe when they got really popular people were envious but nothing is the same anymore. They used to have well presented girls who attended private school, now they’re getting no education. They used to go on trips to Australia and Florida, now they’re stuck in a van going around Island and Scotland. They used to be a normal family and go on days out with friends, Isabelle was even starting to get to the age where she would go out with friends alone and now their bubble consists of their family and Lottie and her mum. The difference in the children is especially clear; they all used to have so much more personality , they were so much more social and bubbly

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
1651128987536.png

15k views after 12 hours.

(Just posting for proof, as i'm sure the credit card will be out soon. They really won't be happy with such low views.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I really hope they took her to the a&e department. Even if its to put esmes mind at rest.
Feeling sad for izzy atm. Our secondary school is holding all sorts of afterschool revision clubs so the school day can go from 8.30 until 6 some days. They also have a number of fun days planned so its not all intense revision as mindcare is important too. My year 7 daughter is sitting mock maths gcses (if she does well they get to sit real one next year) in the next few weeks and the revision going into that is more than izzy is doing for all hers. Shes missing out on so much socially. It will be a culture shock if she does get to go to college.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Tonight will be a no vlog (due to really low numbers on yesterday) and then tomorrow will be Esme going to hospital.

Chris has done last nights vlog no favours by putting "this was so dangerous" tonight. Whilst it's clickbait, youtube will not promote a dangerous act anymore. Ontop of the excessive drone shots. People will be skipping over that, decreasing their view retaininment over the whole video.

Reactions: 28
Will they go to a hospital in Ireland?? Won’t they have to use travel insurance or pay for it?

Reactions: 11
Instagram lazy VS YouTube lazy , no difference what so ever - right ?! 😳 and her hands have definitely not been stretched or slimmed down ! 👀

Has anyone got the pics of her from a couple of weeks ago at the kitchen side where she looked the size of an articulated lorry ? 🚛 ?
Peeing myself laughing at those alien fingers. Not being funny but Lazy is looking very unhealthy. Through her poor dietary choices, her family is suffering too. I am currently doing a course on weight management and nutrition through the NHS and it is absolutely brilliant. A bit different from WW etc, but I'm steadily losing and keeping it off. She can really benefit from such a course.
At this point I think she's deliberately sabotaging her own and her family's health.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Spot the difference. 🤣

1651132680076.png

1651132663425.png

Another hour goes by and the views still haven't reached 16k

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can they not afford holidays abroad anymore ?
Not the kind they have to drive too In the DPD van I mean ..
Can’t wait for a summer full of mountain shots and lazy attempting to be the poundshops version of David Attenborough

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Instagram lazy VS YouTube lazy , no difference what so ever - right ?! 😳 and her hands have definitely not been stretched or slimmed down ! 👀

Has anyone got the pics of her from a couple of weeks ago at the kitchen side where she looked the size of an articulated lorry ? 🚛 ?

Now Now, she'll say the camera is putting 10 30 pounds on her. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Random question
If they buy views do they earn much more then they pay???

Reactions: 11
I think they are just really rubbish with money. For amount they spent buying the van, ripping bits out, putting new stuff in, maintaining the van, the extortionate fuel costs at the moment, still spending on hotels, eating out and hiring holiday homes. I’m sure if they added up every penny they have spent on everything associated with their ‘road trips’ they could have had quite a few years of nice holidays abroad if they wished, not 7 people squashed in a van - which looks horrendous.

Sometimes when you do less holidays you appreciate them more. They seem to spend as they go rather than think about how much it is costing altogether.

Reactions: 34
For amount they spent buying the van, ripping bits out, putting new stuff in, maintaining the van, the extortionate fuel costs at the moment, still spending on hotels, eating out and hiring holiday homes. I’m sure if they added up every penny they have spent on everything associated with their ‘road trips’ they could have had quite few years of nice holidays abroad
It would be interesting to see the amount they've made by sharing content from their trip away in the van, compare to how much they spent on the trip (van refurbishments, fuel, hotels, shopping, food, trips out etc)

I'm not a betting person, but I suspect they've spent more than they've made.

Reactions: 28
I think they are just really rubbish with money. For amount they spent buying the van, ripping bits out, putting new stuff in, maintaining the van, the extortionate fuel costs at the moment, still spending on hotels, eating out and hiring holiday homes. I’m sure if they added up every penny they have spent on everything associated with their ‘road trips’ they could have had quite a few years of nice holidays abroad if they wished, not 7 people squashed in a van - which looks horrendous.

Sometimes when you do less holidays you appreciate them more. They seem to spend as they go rather than think about how much it is costing altogether.
I think he got the van to use as content, he probably thought he’d get views from people interested in seeing vans being renovated and then from other people who enjoy that type of travel. The problem is, they just aren’t very good at creating engaging content that people want to watch and all but their hardcore ifam find it boring. I think he thought he was going to bring loads of people to their channel but it’s failed. The same as home ed hasn’t bought them new followers when it could have done because they don’t actually do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The reality is, Chris buying the van and doing it up has only highlighted how utterly tit his van and his van-life holidays are compared to people who do it properly.

With every band-wagon they jump on, they just end up embarrassing themselves publicly online for the world to see.

Wanna-be skating pro - embarrassing
Trying to be vegetarians - embarrassing
Attempting van-life - embarrassing
Alibaba blankets - embarrassing
Homeschooling - embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think he got the van to use as content, he probably thought he’d get views from people interested in seeing vans being renovated and then from other people who enjoy that type of travel. The problem is, they just aren’t very good at creating engaging content that people want to watch and all but their hardcore ifam find it boring. I think he thought he was going to bring loads of people to their channel but it’s failed. The same as home ed hasn’t bought them new followers when it could have done because they don’t actually do it.
Yeah he definitely thought he could jump on the van-life bandwagon but it’s the wrong content for their audience. They aren’t inspiring enough to bring in a new following and it’s apparent that they don’t know what they are doing (van-life or homeschooling) so who is going to take advice from them?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.