The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have they actually announced there won't be a vlog today, or are the IFAM being kept in the dark?

Reactions: 8
Is today the day Mila has had her cast removal at the hospital I wonder, late to upload vlog and no chance they are still away
I was thinking that. I’d put money on them being home and it being Mila’s cast change day today.

Reactions: 11
They have no boundaries.
They have zero empathy ,a typical trait with narcisists.Chris and Sarah will always be number 1 on their list.Whatever anyone/anything else needs is of no consequence to either of them.Sadly it`s being passed onto their kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
#229 Ingham channel hanging on by a thread as Ingham child dangles dying crab by its leg. Save wildlife - kill the channel!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So they've posted another clickbait vlog, 3 hours late, with no explanation. This is supposed to be their job. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They have used the wild Atlantic logo sign again so I have reported it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Their view rate is terrible at the moment, no effort whatsoever. They must be some of the lowest watched vlogs in their YouTube history. They can’t grasp that no one is interested.

Reactions: 23
I bet Esmé didn’t wash her hands after touching the crab…No wonder they keep getting ill

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Jace‘s filthy finger nails again. You could grow potatoes under there, as my old Nan used to say.

Esme has hurt her ankle. Lazy has got X-ray eyes, though, so no one need worry because it’s only a sprain. Apparently it‘s definitely a sprain because she can walk on it. Funny that, one of my kids (an adult btw) currently has a broken ankle, they walked on it for 4 days. They’re a bloody nurse too, which makes it so much worse. I did tell them to get to A&E but they were too busy allegedly 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Jace‘s filthy finger nails again. You could grow potatoes under there, as my old Nan used to say.

Esme has hurt her ankle. Lazy has got X-ray eyes, though, so no one need worry because it’s only a sprain. Apparently it‘s definitely a sprain because she can walk on it. Funny that, one of my kids (an adult btw) currently has a broken ankle, they walked on it for 4 days. They’re a bloody nurse too, which makes it so much worse. I did tell them to get to A&E but they were too busy allegedly 🙄
Nurse Sarah again!!! My son went over on his ankle in the park, got up, walked home & told me, after an hour it was really bruised so took him to a&e and after an X-ray he had an avulsion fracture and was in a boot and on crutches for 6 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So Jace is right by his side, yet he is filming with his right hand, and pointing with his left. NOT HOLDING JACES HAND near that cliff face!!! Unbelievable
0A7E895E-B39C-453A-9AC2-C4BF43D3477B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So Sarah's expression was from the large Tsunami waves and not anything dangerous.

They would make get scriptwriters for fantasy films.

He lingered on Izzy eating. She looked embarrassed at the end.

He'd get his balls chopped off if he filmed me eating. It's so rude.

izzy.png

A few years ago, after I hurt my ankle, a friend told me I should go to a and e because she’d once walked on a broken for two weeks. I thought I’d never be able to able to walk on a break, it’ll be fine.
Two weeks later, I was in a and e, broken ankle.
I guess it’s more common than we think.

Not a chance those two would pay medical costs in Ireland though. They couldn’t even get there son a bit of cream for his sore lips.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
They’re about a week behind aren’t they? Guessing from this comment we can expect another clickbait emergency title from them tomorrow if she’s still struggling to walk on it now. Or “Am sure it will be better with rest” means they haven’t had it looked at and parents of the year have diagnosed it themselves.

C539ED41-F3E0-499D-BED8-163824E23402.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They’re about a week behind aren’t they? Guessing from this comment we can expect another clickbait emergency title from them tomorrow if she’s still struggling to walk on it now. Or “Am sure it will be better with rest” means they haven’t had it looked at and parents of the year have diagnosed it themselves.

View attachment 1226670
Surely if they're a week behind on vlogs Esme's ankle should be better now? If it's not then it's clearly a pretty serious injury, and you're right they'll clickbait the hell out of it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.