The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth do they let Esme think she can just pick the wildlife up and dangle it about like that! That clip really got me mad, the same with the pet moths, and the spider that lazy suffocated on the way home from centre parks.
Why can’t this family leave anything be, they’ve got to be touching and picking up, same whenever they go near any body of water, first thing they do is lob a load of stones in it.
They’re not normal (like we didn’t already know that though).
I'd put money on Lazy and their 'Trina being much the same when they were that age

Reactions: 29
I mean what kind of parents allow their kid to be cruel to a defenceless creature?
Esme shares, in my opinion, a lot of the same personality traits as Chris. Really wondering why this family are so afraid of outside support, it's worrying.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Esme shares, in my opinion, a lot of the same personality traits as Chris, not in the grooming or being sexually inappropriate sense but ones that were perhaps missed in him as a child. If Esme had stayed in school she could have received extra support for that and the dyslexia that Sarah openly admits she thinks she has but has never done anything about.

Really wondering here why this family are so afraid of outside support, it's worrying.
Creepy looks like the type to piss the bed, not just when he was a kid but now. He definitely looks like he stinks of piss anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There are three things that are common to most serial killers. Bed wetting, fire starting and animal cruelty. I'm not saying the kid is going to be a serial killer but I wouldn't be surprised 😏 Being raised by those clusterfucks doesn't exactly give much hope of those kids turning out to be decent human beings anyway. I mean what kind of parents allow their kid to be cruel to a defenceless creature?
Totally agree, but the type of parents that couldn’t give a toss about their own kids, never mind a defenceless creature, I’m disappointed in Esme, she’s as annoying af! But I thought she cared about animals as she seems the only one that bothers with prinny, but tbf none of those kids stand a chance with compassion and love ect as they don’t receive it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It was her birthday. He is vile, vile, vile.
Couldn't happen to a nicer woman. Sarah is the only woman I think I've never felt sorry for when I found out her partner cheated on her.

The one thing in common lazy has with mother Duggar is they both leave their older kids to bring up the younger ones.
That and the fact Sarah keeps shooting kids out of her baby canon every couple of years like the Duggar women. Got to bring those benefits in for when YouTube ends and Christopher can't find any work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Couldn't happen to a nicer woman. Sarah is the only woman I think I've never felt sorry for when I found out her partner cheated on her.

That and the fact Sarah keeps shooting kids out of her baby canon every couple of years like the Duggar women. Got to bring those benefits in for when YouTube ends and Christopher can't find any work.
Baby cannon, I'm howling :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
20220427_180625.jpg
20220427_180625.jpg
aww If Chris had known he could have left his rosemary beads for her with big love from the IFAM

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gave they really named that bodged monstrosity 'Rosabelle Manor'?

Have

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is today the day Mila has had her cast removal at the hospital I wonder, late to upload vlog and no chance they are still away

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Low vlog views as the ifam were snoozing while the Inghams were #vanlife cruising

Reactions: 7
Come on inghams, upload, I could really do with the laugh. Grandson has picked up scarlet fever ontop or whatever else he’s already got 😴 never bloody ending.

wonder how Mila is feeling today, she seemed off colour and not her usual self on yesterdays Vlog! Poor tot

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is today the day Mila has had her cast removal at the hospital I wonder, late to upload vlog and no chance they are still away
Hopefully (for milas sake) it wasn’t bad news and that’s why there isn’t one.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.