The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, cannot recall who else mention it, but lazy pretending to be annoyed at being called dinky/small or whatever it was. Haven't watched as feel for poor Isla and feel she deserves a little privacy even if her parents don't. Anyhoo to lazy every one of her kids, with the exception of Izzy is dinky, small for their age, the camera makes them looks so much bigger than they really are, you know Mila still in newborn despite going on for what 10 months, Jace being 4 and wearing 18 m to 2 yrs iddy biddy Isla Thier words not mine and Esme being short. It's almost like if they're small she must be, right? Esme stood by lazy in a recent video and there was not much of a difference in height. The poor woman is delusional. What was that show from the 60s maybe earlier, land of the giants? I don't recall how he got there just bits but he was borrower size, best way to put it. That's lazy, she's a borrower living among us normal sized people. Nevermind delusional, she's committable at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So my daughter has covid, she is as mentioned before, mother to my grandson with AML leukaemia, and so has her other half. Therefore I have woken at 1am to take my little grandson down to a&e as he spiked a temp of 40.7c (any fever in cancer patients involves a hospital admission) he had bloods done and they’ve detected something wrong with his liver. And guess what Sarah?! It’s hepatitis from a side affect or the covid he has had! So is it still all hype?
Also - sat here watching him act completely fine and totally taking advantage of the playroom and the toys, have I thought about taking a photo and tagging the hospital onto my social media? Nah, not once! Have I also pinched him to make him cry for a good thumbnail? NO. HELL NO.

makes you think, the fact these parents get enjoyment out of anything happening to those girls and Jace, just makes me want to be sick. Do we need to know poor Isla has chickenpox (or whatever skin condition it could also be) keep it private ffs!!!! You could argue that I’ve shared details on here at the misfortune of my grandson but I’d never dreammm of using it for views or attention. I loathe this family and I wish someone would intervene because I honestly can see the suffering through the screen.

If not social services, support and parenting classes for them (not that they should be entitled) to save those kids while they can.

Gobshites. That is all.
Paediatrician Dr Niamh Lynch has recently spoken out via Twitter & Instagram regarding you tubers and influencers & the like using their children for content and what harm it may do them.
It’s makes good reading and hopefully people will sit up and take notice what’s going on with these parents and their perverse use of their kids for likes money and content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Whenever Sarah is uncomfortable and telling untruths she will glance down and to the side immediately after uttering the lie, often under the guise of seemingly being distracted by one of the children.

Here I present to you the first video after Jace's hospital stay when she says they took a few days off filming to recover (yet on a later vlog we found out they had checked out of hospital and gone straight on holiday instead), then the first night of this trip when she was in the hotel and says "we've got two rooms" (but now we know the girls were sick and sleeping in the van), and then yesterday's vlog when she talks about having booked into a hotel because the girls were sick (knowing they left them to sleep in the van).

Watch out for these downward sideways glances that look as though she is being distracted when really she is uttering a lie and trying her best to cover it up!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
"We set off on the short drive to Doolin Caves. It wasn't long until our eyes set upon landscape too beautiful to ignore." Drone shots. "With Mila fast asleep I stayed back and watched from the van as Chris, Jace and the girls headed off to explore."
Lazy is a poet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She took her anger out on the small chocolate bar 😂
We should all be more supportive. Discovering she got a sharebag size of chocolate instead of the normal larger ones, is really traumatic and incredibly upsetting for Lazy. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If Isla does/did have chicken pox, they’ve probably all got it now! This reminds me of when I caught CP whilst pregnant and was terrified it was serious. Luckily after a short stay in hospital for checks, me and baby were fine, but that might not be the case for everyone. If they were just bites, I’m sure they wouldn’t admit that!
I had that sickness bug about 2 weeks ago and I couldn’t eat lost 10lbs in weight ina few days the whole week I had zero energy slept most of it away so imagine how bad those kids feel getting dragged around the country being poorly 😞😞😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah must be having withdrawal symptoms by now from not visiting B&M. She seems to be getting angrier and more annoyed as time goes on. I wonder if that's why her rants often happen when they are on holiday? Beaches and cliffs are all well and good but nothing can compare to the feeling she gets when walking through the doors of B&M after she's asked Chris for the credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ps- creepy you’ve 2 weeks tomorrow til the mot is due on the hot box

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Isla how dare she be ill when they are on a trip.
That woman needs help if she believes her bairns are loving life in that van we have seen that they love theme parks, arcades and shopping not rugged beauty give it up please, put your kids first let them have friends and an education, you're not protecting them from trolls you're protecting your creepy husband and your income you and those bairns will be the subject of a documentary one day when the questions will be how could this behaviour gone unchecked all channels wh are exploiting their own bairns putting them in danger from sexual deviants just to make money its hideous behaviour, like ignoring all the red flags around that creep Savile ..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.