The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that it was chicken pox. However, if it was, any mother with an ounce of maternal instinct would have appeared extremely worried in that vlog about Mila catching it. If that poor little baby caught it and developed spots under her cast that she couldn't itch, she would have been in horrendous discomfort (and could have possibly been extremely ill with it) Any other mother wouldn't have been able to vlog that day because they would have been so frantic with worry about Mila catching it.

But nope, not Lazy. She spent the vlog talking about how a particular biscuit kept Mila quiet for a long time, the size of her chocolate bar and about how irritated she was that Isla was preventing them from visiting the indoor places that they wanted to visit. And as for Creepy, he didn't mention the 'chicken pox' once.

You can never tell with these two if the illness is made up or the illness is real and they just don't care about what their child is going through/may be about to go through if they catch it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I could honestly cry with anger from the girls standing so close on that cliff edge tonight!

Nothing they do really shocks me anymore but I just can’t even begin to get my head around how they think.

As some of you may remember my husband reported the last time they did this to the police as child endangerment. It was never our intention that they would get into any trouble nor was it what we were trying to accomplish. I thought that they may have received a call from an authority and for them to realise that this isn’t just “haters or trolls” but that this was something that was actually extremely dangerous and would at the very least deter them from doing anything like that again. Apparently not!

I didn’t mention this last time but my husband lost his friend who unfortunately lost his life this way, as the weather changed on a dime and despite knowing the terrain very well as it was somewhere he went often, it only takes one second to slip!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Why would the “set for life” minghams need to wait for an NHS dentist anyway 🧐

Reactions: 42
I could honestly cry with anger from the girls standing so close on that cliff edge tonight!

Nothing they do really shocks me anymore but I just can’t even begin to get my head around how they think.

As some of you may remember my husband reported the last time they did this to the police as child endangerment. It was never our intention that they would get into any trouble nor was it what we were trying to accomplish. I thought that they may have received a call from an authority and for them to realise that this isn’t just “haters or trolls” but that this was something that was actually extremely dangerous and would at the very least deter them from doing anything like that again. Apparently not!

I didn’t mention this last time but my husband lost his friend who unfortunately lost his life this way, as the weather changed on a dime and despite knowing the terrain very well as it was somewhere he went often, it only takes one second to slip!
Oh how awful 😔😔. I'm desperately sorry 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I spent my childhood summers walking and climbing, doing what they apparently do but locally. And never ever once would I have been put in the dangerous situations they’ve been in. You don’t have to be a qualified Walker or hiker to have bloody common sense. Even for a short little trek I wouldn’t be allowed out the car in anything but walking boots or maybe trainers at a push because you never know if where your walking is gunna end up slippy or difficult. You admired the view, but stayed a safe distance from any edges, respectful to things around you and kept quiet. They might think a fall is funny, but if you slip on rocks because you can’t be bothered to buy your kids sensible shoes and they hit their head what would they do? It’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has anyone noticed the thing where they all call lazy "small" and "so cute". It's a really weird dynamic I think the kids know she likes it even though she pretends it annoys her and they constantly seek big Sarah's approval. It's so weird to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So they checked in to hotels at the start of the trip because the older girls were sick. So this is maybe the reason why only Creepy, Lazy and the 2 youngest were in the first hotel and they left the girls in the van all night alone.

What was it you said again Lazy!!
3306E1A3-62A0-4DD4-9E3F-BA0A5285DDBC.jpeg

8BE26B3B-E7E7-4228-9958-670F2E0C9824.jpeg

That’s right you wouldn’t ALL be staying in the van so you leave the sick ones in the van and you duck off to a hotel! Sounds like Lazy …mother of the year!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
So we're saying Mila should have her cast removed some time this week. So if its removed and.. let's say they found pressure sores from where the poor mite has spent 3 weeks sat in a car seat or a sling, what would happen? Would they have to explain it or would it be brushed off as one of those things?
In that case, Mila would be referred to the safeguarding team, by law. Saying this as someone who works in frontline healthcare (although I work with adults, not children). Pressure sores are almost always preventable, and in Mila's case, they definitely are - and the Inghams have complete responsibility for this as her parents. So yes, questions would be raised.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So when we saw them very near to the edge of that cliff, was Creepy flying the drone up there? If so, that makes it even worse. If he's watching the drone then he's not paying close attention to his kids who are in a very precarious position.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Lazy was such a bitter and nasty witch when talking about how annoying it was Isla had gone and got chicken pox. Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Has anyone noticed the thing where they all call lazy "small" and "so cute". It's a really weird dynamic I think the kids know she likes it even though she pretends it annoys her and they constantly seek big Sarah's approval. It's so weird to watch
I noticed that too. I'm no Psychologist but i think she knows deep down she has been a total failure as a mother and any praise she get's from her damaged kid's must make her feel like the bee's knees . I think the kid's just try to appease her for an easy life. We've all seen that nasty side to her when caught off guard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lazy was such a bitter and nasty witch when talking about how annoying it was Isla had gone and got chicken pox. Disgusting
Definitely. She kept calling it "THE POX". The way Lazy was going on about it would've made Isla feel awful, for spoiling their plans. It was all very unnecessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I spent my childhood summers walking and climbing, doing what they apparently do but locally. And never ever once would I have been put in the dangerous situations they’ve been in. You don’t have to be a qualified Walker or hiker to have bloody common sense. Even for a short little trek I wouldn’t be allowed out the car in anything but walking boots or maybe trainers at a push because you never know if where your walking is gunna end up slippy or difficult. You admired the view, but stayed a safe distance from any edges, respectful to things around you and kept quiet. They might think a fall is funny, but if you slip on rocks because you can’t be bothered to buy your kids sensible shoes and they hit their head what would they do? It’s vile
it is so so easy to slip on wet rocks and get yourself into trouble. I did it myselfa year ago last January. Went for a walk with my husband and we stopped to admire a waterfall. I had on full walking gear including leather boots, I very stupidly clambered on some walks to get a picture by the fall and my foot slipped on a wet rock and I went straight into the deep part of the pool backwards, completely submerged myself, swallowed water and couldn’t get out the pool, my husband managed to drag me out by my hair and backpack but I nearly pulled him in as well. I nearly drowned that day, never been so scared. I had on correct walking stuff so those ingham kids stand even less off a chance than I did, it winds me up seeing them standing in the edge of cliffs and clambering about in unsuitable clothes. Stupid idiotic parents

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Those voice overs by lard arse make me cringe so badly but I recognise the style of writing.

Does anyone else think that Isabelle is writing these our for her ma? Maybe that's what her 'school work' is 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Takes 3 years to see an orthodontist on the NHS. They want to get her on the list ASAP. There's a small window to get free treatment x
Why would they need to wait for an NHS appointment they're set for life 🙄 If Sarah can go private for a bit of dirt under her toe nail surely they can go private for dental treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah was quite a moody witch tonight - I wonder if the WAW is starting to bore them now?

Can't believe all they showed of Doolin was the carpark at the pier - they didn't even show the colourful street in Doolin - guess that's because they came to the junction and glanced right to see the colourful street in Doolin and followed the signs left to the pier. #travelbloggers

I have no idea why Chris thought they would see the sunset at the Cliffs of Moher (more, not mohair), did he think they would be walking to them - reference anyone thinking of going, I personally think from the boat is the best way to see them.

Delighted to see they missed out a lot of fabulous scenery.

I'm completely baffled why they ended up in Kilrush - don't know why they didn't stay on the route to Kilkee where they actually parked up for the night. Also don't know why it has taken 1.5/2 hours to get to Kilrush from the Cliffs (50 minutes) unless there were lots of stops.

This upload was filmed last Monday and it was last Thursday they were pictured with an Ifam in Rathmore Co Kerry, that made me believe they were heading back to Dublin for the ferry - they really are starting to pick up pace moving around.

Wonder will they ever learn the key to travelling is getting up early in the morning and not starting your day at lunchtime.

Wonder how many more beaches and cliffs we'll have to endure?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ingham lack-of-vocabulary bingo:

- insane
- stoonin'
- beautiful
- pretty
- cute
- anyway
- liTTal
- literally
- thingy-mabobby-do
- guys

Any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It isn't done on the NHS here, you can pay privately for it but we decided against it. Majority of kids here get chicken pox.
Yeh you’re right the NHS say that having the chickenpox vaccine makes you more vulnerable to having it as an adult, I’m thinking that the vaccine may only last for so long

They need to be keeping a close eye on Jase and Mila, especially Jase, he could be carrying it right now and they let him run around touching everything.
My son was on steroids for years (a condition that he’s thankfully in remission for) he couldn’t have any of his pre school jabs, or any live vaccine, and we had to be very careful not to be exposed to things like chicken pox.
Thankfully he had a bad bout of the pox when he was 7 months old (before he was diagnosed, and I wasn’t thankful at the time it was a complete nightmare) so the doctors always said that’s why his immunity was still strong after all the steroids, but he still had to be off school if it was about as a precaution.
These idiots have no idea who they could be exposing to it, Isla’s not even been close to anyone and has still managed to get it so it shows just how contagious it could be.
But we all know what their thoughts on it will be, it’s all hype, just like covid.
Pair of tossers they are.
This I agree and it’s very contagious before the spots appear who knows how many they’ve infected, Jace shouldn’t be mixing with people until they’re sure he isn’t infected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Aww 😞 I don’t watch their vlogs I can never get the link to work on here so they don’t get the view.

Feel so sad for that baby. Poor thing.
Slmapg click on the link and there's quite a few come up click on the 3rd one down

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.