The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingham lack-of-vocabulary bingo:

- insane
- stoonin'
- beautiful
- pretty
- cute
- anyway
- liTTal
- literally
- thingy-mabobby-do
- guys

Any more?
iddy biddy
dinky dot
deeee-lish-us
deeeee-vine
• I absolutely LOV it
• Bad boys - generally when referring to food items
• Lovving life right now
• Oh-my Goodness (last word shrieked)
• Baaaabe - said with zero affection
• Does anyone else…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone notice lazy’s pronunciation of “horizon” last night: Horrey-zon 😂 Silly cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m interested to see the state Prinny returns in, she was looking extremely sad and neglected before they left. I do not believe they walk her daily, she’s more than likely pushed out in the back garden to roam. Her coat was in a bad way too and she looks to have also gained weight.
They should never have got a dog, but of course back in the day whatever Isabelle wanted,she got. I’m just glad they’ve had the sense this time round not to give into her whim of wanting a cat.
Granny J has done some crazy stunts since her beloved was outed, but at least Prinny is enjoying doggy company and normal family life over there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I guess we will find out if it is in 2 weeks when Mila and/or Jace should start coming out in them.
Chances are Mila or Jace, or probably both will come down with chicken pox just as Islas recovering, that’s what usually happens.
When are they intending to return home?
Will they be allowed on the ferry if any of the kids are infectious?

Reactions: 16
• I absolutely LOV it
• Bad boys - generally when referring to food items
• Lovving life right now
• Oh-my Goodness (last word shrieked)
• Baaaabe - said with zero affection
• Does anyone else…
We could lit make a mingham dictionary with all this.

Creepy could make a fortune on it 🤑💰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My son had chicken pox at 8 months old and ended up in hospital with lung complications
My generous first born started nursery 6 days prior to the birth of her sister and gifted her chicken pox at 8 days old. It was beyond dreadful. Couldn’t even put a nappy on. She was so poorly but could have been even worse. A few weeks later undeterred her she was presented with nits. Hubby said they were the most expensive nits in creation (we were paying for kindergarten at the private school she would attend) 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Chances are Mila or Jace, or probably both will come down with chicken pox just as Islas recovering, that’s what usually happens.
When are they intending to return home?
Will they be allowed on the ferry if any of the kids are infectious?
I think they’re already home, Mila’s due her appointment this week and the vlogs are about a week behind.
I think they’ve dragged them on and made up the stuff about WiFi so they can be home before anybody alerts the ferry port that they could be contagious.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Granny J has done some crazy stunts since her beloved was outed, but at least Prinny is enjoying doggy company and normal family life over there.
I'm sure Prinny is better off over there but Jane's dog is really fat and has been for years and in my opinion that's cruel - her vet must be on at her about it. Coco can't be being walked every day and gets overfed, the whole family are useless.

• Heart
There is 100% not a chance they would have uploaded last nights vlog unless they were already 'safely' (those poor kids are never safe) back in Blighty. They know people would report them

• Heart

- insane
- stoonin'
- beautiful
- pretty
- cute
- anyway
- liTTal
- literally
- thingy-mabobby-do
- guys

Any more?
Mission - a word to describe the act of carrying out the most menial/rudimentary of tasks 🙄

Only Joking - A phrase used by Sarah after she says anything that she perceives could get them negative attention (it’s always fun watching her start an argument with herself in her own head)

Deeeee-licious -A word to describe any old tit she throws together and serves up.

Turbo-Arm - Meaning unknown, but very bleeping annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

- insane
- stoonin'
- beautiful
- pretty
- cute
- anyway
- liTTal
- literally
- thingy-mabobby-do
- guys

Any more?
Ingham Quotes

Lazy- “That little dog 👹 PRINNY!!!! NAUGHTY GIRL!! YOU DO NOT DIG IN MY GARDEN 👹

Creepy- “👺 I AM NOT A K1DDY FlDDLER!👺

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So how far behind are they on their blogs, they said it’s a bank holiday when they were visiting that place whilst Isla stayed behind with gormless because of her chicken pox 🙄 bank holiday was over 7 days ago 🤔

Reactions: 10
Any tattlers live near 'Rosabelle Manor '🤢 who could check to see if the dpd van is there in Steptoe's Yard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.