The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My twins had chicken pox age 6 my daughter was covered my son had 3 spots back of neck both had no other symptoms

However its prob fleas with them

Reactions: 11
Takes 3 years to see an orthodontist on the NHS. They want to get her on the list ASAP. There's a small window to get free treatment x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did anyone notice at the start of the vlog Lazy looks like she has a raised rash on both sides of her cheeks, so much so that she keep touching one side of her face and covering it with her hair...

I wonder if shingles has already struck!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Did anyone notice at the start of the vlog Lazy looks like she has a raised rash on both sides of her cheeks, so much so that she keep touching one side of her face and covering it with her hair...

I wonder if shingles has already struck!!
Shingles remains on one side of the body only so unlikely if itā€™s on both cheeks, probably grime causing skin problems šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 16
Yeah, Iā€™m not convinced itā€™s Chicken Pox eitherā€¦My little 3 year old foster son has Chicken Pox right now & the spots are filled with clear liquid. Islas look yellowish, like an infection?
Whatever she has, weā€™ll never get to know the truthā€¦.but I do think all the children would all benefit from a nice, warm bath and clean, fresh pyjamas & bedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When is the baby having the cast off. Because they won't be able to if it is chicken pox. That said its probably bugs and bites

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Takes 3 years to see an orthodontist on the NHS. They want to get her on the list ASAP. There's a small window to get free treatment x
My daughter first saw orthodontist 3 years ago when she was 9 . He said definitely needed treatment but to come back in 18 mnths once all baby teeth out. We went back last January n he took X-rays etc n it was all sent to Nhs for approval . The approval came through in November and her impressions were taken n the retainers fitted January this year exactly a year since approval was requested. She will get fixed braces in June so altho she will be almost 13 when they are fitted she was still only 9 when the process began. Thereā€™s no way those clowns have been near a dentist never mind an orthodontist with the poor wean x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm guessing covid has pushed that timeline back even further.

Reactions: 15
Can someone who isnā€™t banned, ask if a doctor has confirmed the chickenpox diagnosis?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When my eldest had Chicken pox I knew something was up before the spots came out. I thought Iā€™d get a call from preschool saying heā€™d been sick or something because he was off but I couldnā€™t put my finger on it. My friendā€™s little boy was the same and they both came out in spots on the same day. Once the spots were out, my son perked up.

My youngest , however, was really poorly. He was only 14 months, and was covered, but he had a cough that sounded horrible. Heā€™d not long come out of hospital with pneumonia so I rang the doctor all blasĆ© saying ā€œI know you canā€™t do anything for chicken pox but he has this cough...ā€ The doctor said to come straight in because apparently a complication of Chicken pox in some people is pneumonia. I had no idea about that. We were lucky to keep our son out of hospital, and he ended up with spots on top of spots. It was awful for him.

So many people donā€™t take common childhood illnesses seriously, but they absolutely should. And thereā€™s no excuse anymore, especially with everything being Googleable.
My son had chicken pox at 8 months old and ended up in hospital with lung complications

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This lot are vile. So if Isla has chicken pox, why are they taking her out? Mind you, this is the family that when Isla was up all night vomiting badly, and they took her out for lunch, because they had planned a dare day, so instead of being home, concerned your child is ill, selfish Sarah decides it's far better to take her out to a crowded pub for lunch with a stomach bug. Mila, smearing that biscuit all over her face, why has she got a sugary biscuit anyway? I bet her car seat is filthy and stinking. Instead of " travelling" for weeks on end, go home and have a shower and hair wash and get Isla to a dentist because that girl cannot close her mouth. Jace, does that kid do nothing else but say he wants to eat? So Sarah allowed him to eat his chocolate bunny and his chocolate monkey shape. She is making that boy become as greedy as she is. When she showed Milas easter chocolate she said I think mumma will be eating that, so that means, Mila isn't going to get any, yet fatty Sarah who clearly needs chocolate has already decided she's going to eat ot anyway. They must have found an Aldi, cos that's where all the kids eggs were from.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How long have they been in that van now?? I bet theyā€™ve not changed the bed sheets once! A few weeks back I had a horrid sick bug and has running a real temp. I managed to drag myself to the shower but had no strength to change my bed sheets and it felt horrid getting back into them! That was one night. Theyā€™ve been in that hot box for weeks!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.