The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that vans crawling with bed bugs, fleas, termites from all that wood he keeps buying to do his van of dreams šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ making me itch thinking about it. Beanie full of head lice as well just to add them in the mix šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It makes me sick seeing how they had the baby eat this biscuit. That is pretty disgusting and not pleasant for the lil one at all!

Let alone how she held that melting chocolate bar ... disgusting!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Haven't quite caught up, work gets in the way! Poor Isla. How long has it been since any of them have had a shower? They checked into a hotel or whatever it was for Isla's birthday which was a week ago. So basically since then not one of them have had a decent wash. We all know that bathroom in that van is not being used. Those spots on Isla at this point could be anything. They really need to get these kids home and cleaned up it abuse to deny them the basics like a wash each day. Can you imagine how bad the two little ones must smell being in nappies.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I bet you remembered this poor girl Chris, seem to remember her on first name terms - wonder if you decided to slide into this oneā€™s DMā€™s whilst there šŸ¤¢ Also let that be food for thought Sarah - your husband texting girls the same age your daughter is now messages of a very inappropriate nature

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Think about how many hotels theyā€™ve stayed inā€¦ easily could have picked up bedbugs at the start of the trip and the van is now crawling with them. Way more likely than chickenpox imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Theres a vaccine for chicken pox. Both my kids had it. And Because of it u never hear of anyone getting itā€¦
I`ve had chicken pox 3 times ,and shingles as an adult.The little guy my daughter looks after has it atm ,and poor little mite is smothered .it`s in his hair ears corner of his eyes ,and you couldn`t put a pin on his body where there`s not a spot.Fortunately .at his most infectious (1/2 days before the spots appeared and until they`ve scabbed over) ,he was home in his own comfy bed ,with lots of love and cuddles.When we saw him again , he still had spots ,but was as happy as Larry ,bless him.I can`t imagine how those kids felt if it is CP being cooped up in that tin can.Surely even creepy and lazy would do the right thing and get them home ,asap.:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The Inghams are sinking fast. I've been looking at the number of views they're getting these past few days.
- The last time they got 1 million views was Christmas present opening 2020. The vlogs that have 1 million views seem to be mainly Christmas and birthdays, with a few clickbait vlogs thrown in. The clickbait of Isabelle starting her period is among them, makes me sick even thinking about what weirdos are watching that one.
- The last time they got 900k views was Esme's 10th birthday in June 2020. Jace's birth vlog is on 908k and is unlikely to go much above that until his fourth birthday, when Sarah sends the ifam to go and watch it again.
- The last time they got 800k views was in August 2020 when they uploaded a clickbait of Isla crying on a rollercoaster. Sarah's pregnancy announcement with Jace is on 804k and the sex reveal 824k.
- The last time they got 700k views was Isabelle's 15th birthday in 2020, which has only just hit 700k. As I go down the list I'm noticing a lot of '4/5 years ago' so not much is recent.
- The last time they got 600k views was Christmas Day present opening.
- The last time they got 500k views was Isla's 9th birthday last year. Out of 36 vlogs with 500k views or over, only 5 are within the past 2 years.
A few vlogs over Christmas got them over 100k views but that won't get them far. Mila will bring in a few views for her hip but once she is recovered there won't be much to clickbait. Apart from Christmas, I struggled to find another vlog with over 200k views; it was Isabelle's birthday in September, which is on 311k. Sarah's cancer toe clickbait got more views than Jace's birthday and that's saying something.

Compare this to their rivals Dad v Girls, it's fair to say it took me absolutely no scrolling at all to find may vlogs in the hundreds of thousand of views. In their last 10 uploads, only one vlog got less than 500k views and that was an advertisement for a new employee. Out of the 30 most recent vlogs, 5 have over a million and only 4 got less than 600k views. The Inghams can only dream of views like this.

Even Family Fizz, who have had a decrease in views recently, have more views than the Inghams. Of their 30 most recent uploads, every single one has had over 100k views and none have been below 110k. There is the occasional vlog over 1 million and several over 200k.

Neither FF or DVG are daily vloggers and I think the fact they have more viewers than the Inghams shows that no one is interested in them anymore. Kids are moving away from YouTube vloggers now I think. Face it Christopher, no one likes your crappy vlogs with your crap drone shots and awful music. The only videos that have over 100k views are medical dramas, birthdays and Christmases. Your channel is sinking and there is nothing you can do to stop it. I'd give up now and get in the queue at the job centre now if I were you.
You are evidently a skilled statistician in addition to your comprehensive aptitude for summarising crap. I take my wanket off to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It makes me sick seeing how they had the baby eat this biscuit. That is pretty disgusting and not pleasant for the lil one at all!

Let alone how she held that melting chocolate bar ... disgusting!
What happened?

Reactions: 4
When they go to the hospital will they not have to disclose the fact that someone has CP in the family?

Reactions: 16
Exactlyā€¦.I have said Isla is their only hopeā€¦.she had more birthday views than the little terror and they keep pushing himā€¦she has a sweet look and is quite pretty and she is more interesting than the othersā€¦.she could be marketed like Izzy was but creepy cannot see past himself and thinks he is the star of the showā€¦.he and the horrid three yr old are destroying their channelā€¦Isla is the perfect age for their young ifamā€¦Emse is manic and annoying but if they would ditch the robo arm antics and let her focus on her interests of art, music and creativity she may be marketable as wellā€¦thatā€™s lall lazy is interested in, the money they makeā€¦.but they need to move on from lol and dolls for the very youngā€¦those girls need school and real life experiences of friends, social groups ectā€¦
What is that accent that they speak to the 2 little ones Iā€™ve never heard it in all my life where has it come from ??if Iā€™m confused by it god help those kids how will they ever cope when eventually interact with other humans

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Haven't posted on here since December last year and that was on my old account but just had to post this. They completely ignored the question which tells me the kids don't go get their teeth checked :cry:
Screenshot 2022-04-25 200709.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Actually it wouldnā€™t surprise me if the chickenpox got worse or spread to the Terror child Jason Voorhees, and the Minghams just covered them up with concealer to board the ferry like a certain other family vlogger did on an aeroplane once!!

Also, we should definitely start referring to Jace as Jason Voorhees!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
bleeping hell Jason VoorheesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Insane and epic are all you hear from their mouths. Seriously do they know any more adjectives, they are so banal and dim.

Today, Sarah is still having problems pronouncing the most simplest of words and places.

Also, the tight-fisted cow is moaning about the prices to see a cliff and the size of a choc bar out of a multi-pack.

And when did not being able to get out the drone to film stop Chris from doing it anyway?

View attachment 1221152
View attachment 1221155
That bit where gob almighty says ā€œIā€™m glad I did itā€smacks of she wasnā€™t interested in doing it in the first place and saying ā€œI said to Isla Iā€™d stay in the van with her, but she was adamant she wanted to do itā€ makes me think that it was actually Sarah trying to convince her not to, because lazy, living up to her name, didnā€™t want to actually exert any cardiovascular effort. She looked so angry at the end there, Iā€™m not convinced it was to do with money, just that she was none to impressed with Islas current condition not giving her an excuse to sit on her arse even if it meant her child missed out on an experience she clearly wanted to do.

• Sad
Just saw Isabelles latest insta post. Surely she would of learnt about the famine in her home school?
It was a good few years ago but I remember doing about the potato famine.

Reactions: 18
What happened?
Baby was given a biscuit and smeared it all over the car seat and even worse its own face and rubbing it in her eyes and mother of the year was filming instead of cleaning her and prevent her from rubbing it in her eyes

• Sad
  • Angry
Not sure what you mean. The baby was eating a biscuit and rubbing it in her eyes. Around 8.40 on the video if you want to look.
Aww šŸ˜ž I donā€™t watch their vlogs I can never get the link to work on here so they donā€™t get the view.

Baby was given a biscuit and smeared it all over the car seat and even worse its own face and rubbing it in her eyes and mother of the year was filming instead of cleaning her and prevent her from rubbing it in her eyes
Feel so sad for that baby. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Lazy is so good at baby led weaning - the rest of us who blw with cooked broccoli, carrots, potatoes , wholemeal sandwiches etc got it so wrong itā€™s pizza, greggs, biscuits n chocolate bunnies we should have given as first foods šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bet that vans crawling with bed bugs, fleas, termites from all that wood he keeps buying to do his van of dreams šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ making me itch thinking about it. Beanie full of head lice as well just to add them in the mix šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Can you imagine the smell of that van in the morning? šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.