The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I I don’t think it’s chickenpox judging on how mild they seem. Isla might of got lucky, but I don’t think it’s common at all to have them that clear. Lazy only mentioned them to be on her torso, surely there would be other places like her arms and legs? even if it was just a few I can’t see it just been in one spot on her body? it’s definitely bug bites or some type of fleas from the grimey van. If they start to show on the other kids then that will be all the evidence we need seen as apparently IslIf they start to show on the other kids then that will be all the evidence we need seen as apparently Esme turbuo arm and Isabelle The squish mellow connoisseur has already had them. Poor Mila I hope she doesn’t get them if it is the pox, That child is already in a lot of pain in the cast and has to drive round in a plastic woodethat child is already in a lot of pain in the cast and has to drive round barely strapped in to a correct car seat for god sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Easter Sunday vlog is completely not filmed then, or it was filmed before. And I do think something went down that day, it’s normally one of their big money makers and they all just looked depressed.

I also can’t believe the state of them, homeless people take more pride in themselves than these do 🤮

Reactions: 32
Well the only people she’s been around is the Ifam they met 🫢
Wouldn’t surprise me if lazy begged to meet up knowing they had it!

Reactions: 15
It is a given both Jace and Mila will get it, it is highly contagious. My betting is either Chris or Sarah get shingles. It can be a very nasty virus. My heart breaks for Mila stuck in a cast with horrendous itching. Their best bet is to go home and isolate but that is never going to happen. They will be dragged out every day spreading it to the old and vulnerable while Chris wahoos eating a tuna sandwich.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
None of mine had any symptoms until the spots. It's quite common to not have anything else or very mild illness before that wouldn't really be obvious.
Same, i was ready to send myne to school then spotted the spots half way through her getting dressed.

Reactions: 9
Very much seems like bedbugs not chicken pox. The fact she isn't unwell is a big sign.

Reactions: 20
Actually it wouldn’t surprise me if the chickenpox got worse or spread to the Terror child Jason Voorhees, and the Minghams just covered them up with concealer to board the ferry like a certain other family vlogger did on an aeroplane once!!

Also, we should definitely start referring to Jace as Jason Voorhees!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Cars stopping to let creepy and the fat one cross the zebra crossing - lazy thanks them and creepy pipes up like a bleeping rude moron “it’s a zebra crossing sweetheart don’t need to thank them.”

how about common decency and good manners you rude bleep!!!?

also -lazy sounds so pissed at Isla for inconsiderably catching chickenpox and affecting their great van trip! Nasty fat obese witch

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
They need to be keeping a close eye on Jase and Mila, especially Jase, he could be carrying it right now and they let him run around touching everything.
My son was on steroids for years (a condition that he’s thankfully in remission for) he couldn’t have any of his pre school jabs, or any live vaccine, and we had to be very careful not to be exposed to things like chicken pox.
Thankfully he had a bad bout of the pox when he was 7 months old (before he was diagnosed, and I wasn’t thankful at the time it was a complete nightmare) so the doctors always said that’s why his immunity was still strong after all the steroids, but he still had to be off school if it was about as a precaution.
These idiots have no idea who they could be exposing to it, Isla’s not even been close to anyone and has still managed to get it so it shows just how contagious it could be.
But we all know what their thoughts on it will be, it’s all hype, just like covid.
Pair of tossers they are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably why they’re not at baby group if snottery nose 1&2 have chicken pox . Who has the fear that they went on the ferry n allowed them all on the soft play knowing they’ve all been in contact with the infection n could pass it on . I was 14 when I had chicken pox n I had 3 spots I was neither up nor down but my cousin who I caught them from had everyone’s share

Reactions: 24
This also may explain why their vlogs are behind. Why does Sarah seem to think Jace won’t catch it? Of course it Isla fault she has CP while they are travelling. No wonder she didn’t speak out about feeling unwell probably terrified Sarah will react, just like them saying they don’t like school so they can be dragged around in a van.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
We thought my then 5yo son had chicken pox once but he had spider bites - one must’ve got in his jumper and it nipped him all over his chest, tummy and back. Looked a lot like chicken pox and he had a slight fever too. Isla’s look similar although impossible to say from a photo.

Reactions: 11
It is a given both Jace and Mila will get it, it is highly contagious. My betting is either Chris or Sarah get shingles. It can be a very nasty virus. My heart breaks for Mila stuck in a cast with horrendous itching. Their best bet is to go home and isolate but that is never going to happen. They will be dragged out every day spreading it to the old and vulnerable while Chris wahoos eating a tuna sandwich.
You can't catch shingles from chicken pox.

Reactions: 11
Probably why they’re not at baby group if snottery nose 1&2 have chicken pox . Who has the fear that they went on the ferry n allowed them all on the soft play knowing they’ve all been in contact with the infection n could pass it on . I was 14 when I had chicken pox n I had 3 spots I was neither up nor down but my cousin who I caught them from had everyone’s share
My eldest son was around 5 when he got it, and he only had about 4/5 spots on his back and a couple on his belly, but my then 7 month old ended up covered! The youngest came out in spots about a week after his brother so he’d already got it before we knew the oldest had it, and that’s the problem with CP, you’re passing it on before you even know it’s there, however now these clowns DO know, they should be cautious just in case jase is carrying it, but they won’t, I bet you’re right, I think they’ll have taken them on the ferry.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You can't catch shingles from chicken pox.

yes- it's the same virus... it can affect
people who have had chicken pox but ho onto have a weakened immunity- whether due to age, Medical conditions, or immune suppressant treatment...

But they are linked and someone with chicken pox can pass it on to someone and lead to them having shingles.

Reactions: 18
I don't think flagged for kida means it goes on youthbe kids. I think it means that youtube won't collect the viewership data on it, because they deem it is aimed at children.
But that doesn`t nake sense.Coppa rules were brought in ,and they stated Any vlogs with underage kids in ,and aimed at young kids ,were to be moved to the kids Youtube platform/comments off.I suppose we`ll eventually discover the why`s and wherefore s .,but i hope ALL families are moved to the alternative platform.That`s what it`s for ,so those rules must be upheld.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A little behind on reading posts, so apologies if repeating. I haven't watched past the point where Lazy of the Manor moaned about not being able to meet (imaginary) friends.
What a rare combination of giddiness (because you can clickbait the hell out of a vlog) combined with bitching that your child is ill and you've had to change plans.
God help me, but I hate these two adults.
We have a word in my language (two syllables funnily enough) that literally means " smacked so hard that your mucus splatters".
I'm not a violent person but they both need a wake up call.
She is such a fake cow, pretending to be concerned about Mila itching in her cast or them wanting Jace to be comfortable at home before they set off on their trip.
There is no distinction between Chris and Sarah Ingham. Both are narcissistic fuckwits who only care about their individual needs.
Accumulating children because they are too tit to work for a living without exploiting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.