The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for Jace being a dinky dot - he’s 93cm the night before he’s 3 according to WHO he’s over the 85th centile meaning he’s taller than the majority of other boys his age 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Ah right. Been there but wasn't that impressed.
Its somewhere i have looked at a few times but for the money i would rather go to gullivers or simaler, just looks a place you would visit if you were on holiday in the area.

Reactions: 10
Oh dear, in the rollercoaster when Sarah was sitting next to Jace, she couldn't fit the safety bar down 😬 The girls behind her can fit theirs down though. Luckily there are also seatbelts on the ride but if that's not a humiliating wakeup call for Sarah, I don't know what is.

Sarahcantfit.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Irish people are very judgemental by nature, they’ll take one look at creepy and know he’s a wrongun. I hope creppy starts woohoo-ing while climbing Croagh Patrick and gets lobbed off it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
now we all know what would happen on them Mountains 🤣 RIPPPPP
Burger Pasta for dinner! They live on pasta 😆😆😆
I don't believe for a second she made a dinner, it was all an act. They showed nothing, after Sarah just said Ifam want to SEE what she eats 🙄 her and Isabelle concocted that little story between them. More like they were full to the gills with rubbish

Irish people are very judgemental by nature, they’ll take one look at creepy and know he’s a wrongun. I hope creppy starts woohoo-ing while climbing Croagh Patrick and gets lobbed off it
Judgemental? Are we 😂
He will get alot of scornful looks and "what the f*ck are yeh at yeh gobshite" type comments his way though if he start woohooing 😏
He wouldn't climb Croagh Patrick don't be mad 😅 he can barely climb the stairs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
i think it said do not stroke the animals. We may bite, they still stroked them anyway. Stupid parents
Jace even said he could not stroke them because the sign said so, one of the girls had probably read it to him. Creepy said no it says not to feed them because they may bite. but stroking is ok.
Later he tried to hide the sign behind the kids that said no stroking.
1648580660879.png

there were also a sign for not feeding
1648580742133.png

Reactions: 21
So much for Jace being a dinky dot - he’s 93cm the night before he’s 3 according to WHO he’s over the 85th centile meaning he’s taller than the majority of other boys his age 😂
How dare u say he’s not tiny poor lazy will need medicated 🤣🤣🤣
My girls at 3-5 were in cot beds with the sides off obviously . My girls were small they started school age 4&5(almost6) in age 3 uniforms. They were fine in the cot beds but in truth if we had had the money they would have had proper beds by age 3 . If the Minghams are set for life why do they not buy jace a bed n either buy a new mattress (cos I’m sure his is pished rotten ) n use it for mila or ask her bestie the health visitor if she knows a family who need a cot

Reactions: 22
Its somewhere i have looked at a few times but for the money i would rather go to gullivers or simaler, just looks a place you would visit if you were on holiday in the area.
It is expensive for what it is, they have added more since I went but it wasn't really a full day out and I'm sure they will have increased the price as they added more to do.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she was referring to Ifam.

There's someone Sarah and Chris can't stand who, I believe, lives in Wales. I think they mentioned once that they drove past Pylon Palace and took a photo of the 'manor'
I’m Welsh but I don’t drive so it’s not me :p

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1157636

TLDR
- According to a new Tattler, who allegedly attends the same playgroup Sarah goes to, the Ingham are heading off to Ireland in the DPD van for a fortnight this week. The police are allegedly investigating a Welsh fan who drove to the house; it was probably just a delivery driver but Sarah didn't want Chris to know she'd broke the spending ban. Sarah is still besties with Social Services.
- The Inghams begged for freebie car seats from Axkid but now they've been informed about the Inghams' past. They've been using an unsafe seat for Mila for weeks but only rectified it when they managed to get a freebie one. The ad took up most of the vlog. Sarah's equally chavvy bestie Sue Radford followed Axkid after seeing they gave the Inghams the seats.
- The log burner installation has been done. The slate sits on top of the carpet with absolutely 0 fire protection to the walls. Sarah wants to have a wooden sleeper above it. Sarah told Jace he can touch the glass if the fire is off, not even considering that it will take time to cool down.
- An ifam Morrisons worker sent the Inghams some homemade fudge she'd made for them with their food order.
- To celebrate Mother's Day, Christopher posted a photo on his Instagram of Mila and Sarah's boob.
- Sarah tried and failed to haul herself onto the DPD van roof decking.
- Chris's hands have been filthy all week. Jace's hair is still a scruffy mess.
- The trampoline has been moved to the other side of the garden to annoy the neighbour who made the complaint about the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. So petty.
- To help fill a vlog, Chris and Sarah had a staged argument about a £2000 drone he ordered, which he told her he'd bought weeks ago and has been in the van for ages.
- The Inghams visited a vegan street food takeaway and looked like homeless people in the photos released online. The takeaway (V Street Food) made a post about it on their social media but it was deleted shortly afterwards when the only comments were links to the newspaper articles about Chris and negative comments.

Hi Steve. 👋 I wonder how low the views will go on the trip to Ireland, which the ifam will hate. When will Christopher John Malcolm learn that no one gives a tit about his crap travel vlogs? Only a trip to Florida would save them now.

View attachment 1157625View attachment 1157623View attachment 1157624
View attachment 1157630
WTF are they going to a vegan sweet shop after making such a big deal about being vegan and never ever everrrr eating meat again and LYING as per usual ! 😒 I’m glad the owners took it down after being informed about what they are really like! They look like fat scruffy creepy weirdos which is strange since they ARE fat scruffy creepy weirdos ! 😑

I feel so sorry for the neighbour 😩 hope they turn the tables on them and find a way of making those scutters lives a misery.

I love the sound of the new playgroup tattler ( high five you beauty ) 😆

Lazy flubberguts LICKING jaces face today ! The human tongue has more germs than the human butt hole ( so I’ve read 😳 ) so yeah you beefy riddled witch leave him alone ! 🤢

I was watching the fizz family the other day and sienna ( same age as isla ) was helping prep dinner and generally being a lovely helpful child so beyond her years , meanwhile isla is still acting like a GIANT toddler 🤦🏽‍♀️ I swear those 2 useless freaks make me sick ! They won’t be happy until she’s 15 stone and doesn’t have a tooth in her mouth !😡 That child used to be advanced for her age now she’s regressed so far there’s barely any difference between her and jace and because of her teeth I can understand jace better than her at times ! DISGUSTING CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT ! 😡

Oh and the end of the vlog , very touching creepy IF YOU WHERE NOT AN ACTUAL CREEP ! You make anything that should be lovely and nurturing into a wince ! As we can not get away from what you have done and who you are and with you as his only male role model I fear for that child’s future !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why not just wait till his birthday to give him his birthday presents.
No wonder he is confused …bloody hell

Reactions: 29
Why not just wait till his birthday to give him his birthday presents.
No wonder he is confused …bloody hell
Especially why don’t grandparents get to give the child themselves, always find it weird Ingham logic that Sarah and Chris hand them out

Reactions: 36
I read on google to much pasta can lead to heart failure
If you eat to much pasta
Honestly I wish what we eat and how it affects us was put into a simple context. Eating too much, likelihood obesity. Eating too little, likelihood starvation. The majority of us just need reasonable sized quantities of a wide and varied diet which includes all food groups to keep us well.
We wouldn’t wear the same jumper and shoes regardless of whether it was scorching hot or snowing. Oh sorry but of course the Ingham's do. I’m surprised Lazy hasn’t tried to dish up deep fried chocolate coated spaghetti hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.