The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace’s hair really bothers me. My daughter had that fine hair that tangles really easily and it is hard to look after - tying it up makes it worse, especially if they go to sleep in it or sit for a long time in a car seat. I had hers cut like the girl from the petit filous ad (remember her?) until it has thickened up enough to grow longer. Why don’t they care? It’s not just the look, it’s hygiene and comfort. I feel so sorry for the kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Hey Chris, show us ya mud kitchen...
Should takes bets on if he even built it in time for Jaces birthday 🤣
Maybe that will end up being Islas present, the one Sarah said the whole family will enjoy.. hell no

• Haha
Reactions: 32
God if the Minghams really are coming to Ireland, I wonder if they’ll give their ‘thoughtful’ (not) view on our history? I think they talked briefly about the Scottish historical figure when they went (to Scotland)? Can’t remeber which one but Izzy was really curious to learn if I remember right. Just would be like them to put their foot in it and offend someone
That was mary queen of Scots, so beloved to them cos of the Netflix series "Reign" and cos creepy fancied the arse off the actress who played her 😄 they truly believed the TV series was a factual depiction of her 🙇‍♀️

Maybe someone should tell creepy to watch love/hate before coming here and tell him to mind himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That was mary queen of Scots, so beloved to them cos of the Netflix series "Reign" and cos creepy fancied the arse off the actress who played her 😄 they truly believed the TV series was a factual depiction of her 🙇‍♀️

Maybe someone should tell creepy to watch love/hate before coming here and tell him to mind himself 😂
King Nidge and creepy chris

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely not even they can make the West of Ireland look tit, it's one of the most stunning places in earth 🧐
You’re speaking about the morons that drove around the Colosseum in Rome 3 times and left because they couldn’t find a parking space!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
What the ever loving duck is he wearing in those photos?

Lazy has her new sandals on. No doubt she'll wear them with socks when they go travelling again in the winter.

I've never seen such scruffy fucks. How are those girls not embarrassed to be seen walking around with parents looking like that?

Set for life -

Screenshot_20220329-120215_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What the ever loving duck is he wearing in those photos?

Lazy has her new sandals on. No doubt she'll wear them with socks when they go travelling again in the winter.

I've never seen such scruffy fucks. How are those girls not embarrassed to be seen walking around with parents looking like that?

Set for life -

View attachment 1158055
Is that the photo where Isla doesn't look part of the family

Reactions: 10
Exams start in about 7 weeks, surely they won’t take Isabelle away at this point? Unless it’s for a very short time.

Reactions: 22
Maybe they will go up on some rocks to admire a stoonin sunset and Creepy will get swept away by the sea. All that will remain on the rocks will be his drone controller! You know like Harold Bishop off Neighbours 😂😂
But Harold Bishop was rescued by a trawler and ended up coming back. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1157636

TLDR
- According to a new Tattler, who allegedly attends the same playgroup Sarah goes to, the Ingham are heading off to Ireland in the DPD van for a fortnight this week. The police are allegedly investigating a Welsh fan who drove to the house; it was probably just a delivery driver but Sarah didn't want Chris to know she'd broke the spending ban. Sarah is still besties with Social Services.
- The Inghams begged for freebie car seats from Axkid but now they've been informed about the Inghams' past. They've been using an unsafe seat for Mila for weeks but only rectified it when they managed to get a freebie one. The ad took up most of the vlog. Sarah's equally chavvy bestie Sue Radford followed Axkid after seeing they gave the Inghams the seats.
- The log burner installation has been done. The slate sits on top of the carpet with absolutely 0 fire protection to the walls. Sarah wants to have a wooden sleeper above it. Sarah told Jace he can touch the glass if the fire is off, not even considering that it will take time to cool down.
- An ifam Morrisons worker sent the Inghams some homemade fudge she'd made for them with their food order.
- To celebrate Mother's Day, Christopher posted a photo on his Instagram of Mila and Sarah's boob.
- Sarah tried and failed to haul herself onto the DPD van roof decking.
- Chris's hands have been filthy all week. Jace's hair is still a scruffy mess.
- The trampoline has been moved to the other side of the garden to annoy the neighbour who made the complaint about the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. So petty.
- To help fill a vlog, Chris and Sarah had a staged argument about a £2000 drone he ordered, which he told her he'd bought weeks ago and has been in the van for ages.
- The Inghams visited a vegan street food takeaway and looked like homeless people in the photos released online. The takeaway (V Street Food) made a post about it on their social media but it was deleted shortly afterwards when the only comments were links to the newspaper articles about Chris and negative comments.

Hi Steve. 👋 I wonder how low the views will go on the trip to Ireland, which the ifam will hate. When will Christopher John Malcolm learn that no one gives a tit about his crap travel vlogs? Only a trip to Florida would save them now.

View attachment 1157625View attachment 1157623View attachment 1157624
View attachment 1157630
Mila’s kissing her mother’s knee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1157636

TLDR
- According to a new Tattler, who allegedly attends the same playgroup Sarah goes to, the Ingham are heading off to Ireland in the DPD van for a fortnight this week. The police are allegedly investigating a Welsh fan who drove to the house; it was probably just a delivery driver but Sarah didn't want Chris to know she'd broke the spending ban. Sarah is still besties with Social Services.
- The Inghams begged for freebie car seats from Axkid but now they've been informed about the Inghams' past. They've been using an unsafe seat for Mila for weeks but only rectified it when they managed to get a freebie one. The ad took up most of the vlog. Sarah's equally chavvy bestie Sue Radford followed Axkid after seeing they gave the Inghams the seats.
- The log burner installation has been done. The slate sits on top of the carpet with absolutely 0 fire protection to the walls. Sarah wants to have a wooden sleeper above it. Sarah told Jace he can touch the glass if the fire is off, not even considering that it will take time to cool down.
- An ifam Morrisons worker sent the Inghams some homemade fudge she'd made for them with their food order.
- To celebrate Mother's Day, Christopher posted a photo on his Instagram of Mila and Sarah's boob.
- Sarah tried and failed to haul herself onto the DPD van roof decking.
- Chris's hands have been filthy all week. Jace's hair is still a scruffy mess.
- The trampoline has been moved to the other side of the garden to annoy the neighbour who made the complaint about the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. So petty.
- To help fill a vlog, Chris and Sarah had a staged argument about a £2000 drone he ordered, which he told her he'd bought weeks ago and has been in the van for ages.
- The Inghams visited a vegan street food takeaway and looked like homeless people in the photos released online. The takeaway (V Street Food) made a post about it on their social media but it was deleted shortly afterwards when the only comments were links to the newspaper articles about Chris and negative comments.

Hi Steve. 👋 I wonder how low the views will go on the trip to Ireland, which the ifam will hate. When will Christopher John Malcolm learn that no one gives a tit about his crap travel vlogs? Only a trip to Florida would save them now.

View attachment 1157625View attachment 1157623View attachment 1157624
View attachment 1157630
The supposed Welsh ifam - are they from actually wales in wales or wales near Rotherham - could be another figment of their imagination again like the had at the old house

Reactions: 18
Exams start in about 7 weeks, surely they won’t take Isabelle away at this point? Unless it’s for a very short time.
Good point but that’s assuming they are regular parents who care about that sort of thing (Did creepy or Lazy actually get any?)

Reactions: 16
Could you imagine 🤣
Nidge - "Alright man what's the story bud, have yeh ever seen the Dublin mountains? They look great this time of year, c'mon an i'll show yeh, leave the missus and the kids here bud they'll be grand" 😆
now we all know what would happen on them Mountains 🤣 RIPPPPP

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jace’s hair really bothers me. My daughter had that fine hair that tangles really easily and it is hard to look after - tying it up makes it worse, especially if they go to sleep in it or sit for a long time in a car seat. I had hers cut like the girl from the petit filous ad (remember her?) until it has thickened up enough to grow longer. Why don’t they care? It’s not just the look, it’s hygiene and comfort. I feel so sorry for the kid.
I think she wants Jace to look like Stacy Solomons little boy who has the most beautiful curly long hair (sorry admin if I shouldn’t have used Stacey’s name ) sorry though Sarah Jace is no thinking like that little boy so go take him and his hair sorted 🥱

Reactions: 17
No trawler will take old stinky creepy on board 😂 He looks like he smells worse than the fresh fish 😂
Not to mention the laws that prohibit the trawlers from catching tiny tiddlers....so they'd have to chuck him back with the other small fry and deformed little bits, bats and leftovers anyway! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.