The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read on google to much pasta can lead to heart failure
If you eat to much pasta
That’s the danger of reading Google! Italians are not particularly prone to heart attacks. It’s how you eat it, what you make it with, your general health, fitness. I’m no doctor, but pasta itself will not lead to heart failure!
I’d be far more concerned about too much cheese, meat, sugar & salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jace’s hair really bothers me. My daughter had that fine hair that tangles really easily and it is hard to look after - tying it up makes it worse, especially if they go to sleep in it or sit for a long time in a car seat. I had hers cut like the girl from the petit filous ad (remember her?) until it has thickened up enough to grow longer. Why don’t they care? It’s not just the look, it’s hygiene and comfort. I feel so sorry for the kid.
Just cut the bloody hair
What ever girl or boy ...

Reactions: 21
Why is Isla dressed like a 2 year old in todays Vlog? And why does Jace’s hairline start from the back of his head? Like his father I assume 🤷🏼‍♀️
The other day she had the hand made skirt from one of the Disney trips…….when she was about 3/4 unless it’s was the other kids which was as the most aged 4/5 - sadly it will not be worn to Disney anywhere again…… unless it is gifted to the other other shite shower 22 and blah blah blah - on utube who they are friends with - I really do wonder what goes through the girls minds - I bet they wonder why they are not going and wonder how the birth givers explain it???

Reactions: 17
So much for Jace being a dinky dot - he’s 93cm the night before he’s 3 according to WHO he’s over the 85th centile meaning he’s taller than the majority of other boys his age 😂
I think you must have misread the chart as I checked earlier and just double checked now and he's on approx the 20th centile.

Reactions: 3
Especially why don’t grandparents get to give the child themselves, always find it weird Ingham logic that Sarah and Chris hand them out
One of my brothers use todo this. Get the present off the grandparents and gift them as a main present and get something tiny and say it was from the grandparents. That was until i made may have put my foot in my mouth and said to one of the children how nice it was for nanny to get them..... My brother hasnt spoken much to me since lol
Wouldnt be so bad but they arent short if money ( hes an anaesthetist and his wife works for itv)

Gifts are now given direct even if that means late. Lazy and creepy are just as sly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Whatever centile he’s on he’s too big for that motorbike . Yet another way of trying to keep him a dinky baby at 3 he could have a proper pedal bike with stabilisers
there there is a is a vlog somewhere - I think in the old house of him driving outside on almost the same vehicle -I am sorry I can’t be bothered to look - I have Covid crap going for on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
there there is a is a vlog somewhere - I think in the old house of him driving outside on almost the same vehicle -I am sorry I can’t be bothered to look - I have Covid crap going for on
Hope you’re ok x

Reactions: 10
Jesus, he has a face for the radio doesn’t he. His face is so chubby he looks like Theodore the Chipmunk if he went EMO 😂

Anus eyes!
🎶And with those anus eyes, whooaaaa, they set me on fire baayybAy🎶 Any Wet Wet Wet fans remember Angel eyes 😂 I’m gonna hear anus eyes everytime I hear it now LOL.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear god it’s Quasimodo

I cannot believe that at this crucial point of the GCSE process, they are swanning off again on days out and a trip away over Easter! My eldest daughter is in year 11 and believe me the pressure is ON for these last few weeks - revision schedules of 2-3 hours per day (which school suggested as appropriate), extra revision sessions in school over the Easter holidays, going over their recent mocks papers in class to check for gaps in knowledge. At the same time, she and her friends are also happily making plans for their end of year prom - buying dresses and shoes, planning their hair styles, all the fun stuff to end GCSEs with! Poor Izzy won’t get to experience any of this, she is so isolated it’s criminal.
And does anyone else think we won’t ever hear the truth about her GCSEs? I think Sarah will say she’s sat them, and then lie to say she’s got great results but never actually show us any proof!
If they didn’t care about their baby’s essential hip treatment why on earth would they care about Isabelle’s exams, there is no way she has been doing any real school work or revision that would get her any sort of grades in GCSE’s 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
🎶And with those anus eyes, whooaaaa, they set me on fire baayybAy🎶 Any Wet Wet Wet fans remember Angel eyes 😂 I’m gonna hear anus eyes everytime I hear it now LOL.
I thought it was that "Hungry Eyes" song from Dirty Dancing...no wonder I couldn't get your words to fit the tune! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
AN AMAZING DAY TRIP FOR JACES BIRTHDAY!!

We start the day with Jace sat on the sofa. Lazy asks in her baby voice if he's excited and he says yeah. Lazy and the girls all quiz him about what tomorrow is and how old he will be. To celebrate, he's getting a present early. It's in a box. Isla asks if it's a hamster but Lazy tells her its definitely not. Jace pulls out all of the wasted plastic protective stuff and squeals. It's a police motorcycle from Granny Jane and Hi Steve. Jace tells Lazy he's going to jail for being a bandit and for stealing the food and eating it all. Lazy sheepishly agrees that its something she might do. Creepy has his new camera.

Lazy squeals about how Jace is 3 tomorrow. He's confused, telling Lazy it's his birthday today and asking to open all his presents because he thinks its his birthday today. They're going out to celebrate today so they can stay home tomorrow. First they need to go and pick the van up. The Inghams film the DPD van from afar. Creepy gets out of the car to drive the van. In the next clip Lazy is driving the car and Creepy says they may or may not be in the queue to get Mcflurries again. He zooms in on the sky.

The Inghams have come to The Web Adventure in York, which the health visitor recommended. It's not massive and there's a good selection of rides. Jace has found some ride-on tractors. Lazy says Mila looks like she wants to go on one too so they could throw her on one. Jace sees a caterpillar rollercoaster and says it has a naughty and angry nose.

Lazy is on the hot air balloon ride with Jace and Isla. Esme and Isabelle are on another carriage. Only one adult is allowed on there so Creepy isn't on there. Isla leans into Jace's lap and he says she's scared. Next, Jace and Esme sit on a horse ride thing. Lazy then says Esme pulled out one of her hairs because it's grey but she tries to convince them all that it's blonde. Esme says it's white and Lazy holds it against Isabelle's green jumper to try and prove that it's blonde. Esme tells her it's alight to be embarrassed.

The Inghams have decided to sit at the back of the caterpillar ride but change their minds and go on the front. Jace tells them not to worry. Esme films herself, Isabelle and Isla on the Miami ride and then they go on the waltzer. Creepy takes Jace up the helter skelter and says he hasn't been on one since he was a kid. He films himself going down it. Esme and Isla go on the swings. Montage of them on some other rides.

Jace washes his hands. Creepy helps him and says his hands are really dirty. Time to see some animals. Jace holds a chicken nugget whilst looking at the rabbits. Creepy has to ask if the pony (Ellie. I got the names off the website) is a pony. Isabelle tells us how she put her hand into a pony's enclosure at a zoo when she was little and it bit her. Creepy zooms in on the billy goats crossing the bridge and asks the foooooo what it's doing. In the next clip he zooms in on the face of the goat and asks the foooooooooooooo what's up. Lazy wants to give t food. Jace aggressively days "no" when Creepy asks if he wants to stoke the goat. Esme wishes Prinny was with them.

Footage of Jace and Isla looking at the other pony (Charlie). Creepy asks them what it's doing and Isla says it's eating green bits off the floor. Creepy says he's pretty. Jace says he can't stroke him but he says he can but just not to feed him chips. Jace strokes Charlie and Christine tells him to give his hair a stroke. Esme and Isla feed the goat and then help Jace to do so. Isla squeals when the goat licks her hand. Creepy feeds the goat and then flirtatiously asks Isabelle if she wants some goat. He wipes his hand on Esme. Next they go over to feed Ellie. Esme squeals that her lips are disgusting when she goes to eat the food. Footage of George the pig. More footage of the goats being fed. Various footage of ride and animals. Isabelle takes Mila on the pony ride.

Lazy and Jace are going on the carousel. They're heading upstairs and Jace squeals "me and my monkey". Footage of Jace on the horse. Lazy says she's had the best day. The girls went on a ride loads of times whilst Lazy took Jace on the caterpillar ride. They're all in the play area with an hour to go before closing. It's massive. Lazy takes Mila to the sensory area. She squeals about how massive it is and Mila's face. They lean Mila against a mirror so she can look at the lights. Christine returns and asks if its a sensory corner before walking off. The camera is pointed at Mila. Creepy jokes about Jace going down the infinity tube thing.

The Inghams are home and Creepy is handing out dinner. Lazy has seen comments from the ifam asking to see their meals. She put the slow cooker on before they left and they're having burger pasta. They've had it before but last time it was better. She says she'll live the list below of the ingredients but there isn't one in the description.

Creepy is in Jace's room. He says this is definitely something they'll look back on when Jace is 18 and cry their eyes out. It's time to measure Jace's height. He's over 93cm. Creepy writes 'Jace aged 2' and the date. Lazy says they should measure his height every six months. Jace pretends to drill into the wall.

Creepy says he's putting his 2 year old to bed for the last time. He tells Jace he's sad because it's the last time he's 2 and he'll miss the terrible 2s. He tells him he's the most beautiful boy in all the world, he's so special and so sweet and he needs to go to sleep. They do the blow out of the lights.

End of vlog

Happy birthday Jace. My favourite Jace moment. Smack.
1648591406624.png
1648591434672.png

I wouldn't be so optimistic Creepy
1648591178849.png

1648592545926.png
1648592766045.png

1648592451716.png
1648592819224.png

1648593143626.png
1648593197442.png
1648593216711.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely not even they can make the West of Ireland look tit, it's one of the most stunning places in earth 🧐
I agree! Ireland is stunning but I bet my life on it that they'll make it look shite. Just like they did with Scotland and Cornwall (also beautiful)
They even made the Maldives look crap!
By the way, Ingham's, stay from Wales please. We don't want you, you pair of grippers.
P. S (I'm not the Welsh stalker, I wouldn't drive to the next village to see that lot never mind to bleeping England!) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.