The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s about time Jace was in a proper bed instead of being caged in a cot. I’m surprised the HV hasn’t brought this up, along with the lack of safety gates on the stairs & a fire guard. There’s either no health visitor or she’s bloody useless.

Reactions: 34
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1157636

TLDR
- According to a new Tattler, who allegedly attends the same playgroup Sarah goes to, the Ingham are heading off to Ireland in the DPD van for a fortnight this week. The police are allegedly investigating a Welsh fan who drove to the house; it was probably just a delivery driver but Sarah didn't want Chris to know she'd broke the spending ban. Sarah is still besties with Social Services.
- The Inghams begged for freebie car seats from Axkid but now they've been informed about the Inghams' past. They've been using an unsafe seat for Mila for weeks but only rectified it when they managed to get a freebie one. The ad took up most of the vlog. Sarah's equally chavvy bestie Sue Radford followed Axkid after seeing they gave the Inghams the seats.
- The log burner installation has been done. The slate sits on top of the carpet with absolutely 0 fire protection to the walls. Sarah wants to have a wooden sleeper above it. Sarah told Jace he can touch the glass if the fire is off, not even considering that it will take time to cool down.
- An ifam Morrisons worker sent the Inghams some homemade fudge she'd made for them with their food order.
- To celebrate Mother's Day, Christopher posted a photo on his Instagram of Mila and Sarah's boob.
- Sarah tried and failed to haul herself onto the DPD van roof decking.
- Chris's hands have been filthy all week. Jace's hair is still a scruffy mess.
- The trampoline has been moved to the other side of the garden to annoy the neighbour who made the complaint about the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. So petty.
- To help fill a vlog, Chris and Sarah had a staged argument about a £2000 drone he ordered, which he told her he'd bought weeks ago and has been in the van for ages.
- The Inghams visited a vegan street food takeaway and looked like homeless people in the photos released online. The takeaway (V Street Food) made a post about it on their social media but it was deleted shortly afterwards when the only comments were links to the newspaper articles about Chris and negative comments.

Hi Steve. 👋 I wonder how low the views will go on the trip to Ireland, which the ifam will hate. When will Christopher John Malcolm learn that no one gives a tit about his crap travel vlogs? Only a trip to Florida would save them now.

View attachment 1157625View attachment 1157623View attachment 1157624
View attachment 1157630
Why is creepy stood like that it makes me want to vom

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1157636

TLDR
- According to a new Tattler, who allegedly attends the same playgroup Sarah goes to, the Ingham are heading off to Ireland in the DPD van for a fortnight this week. The police are allegedly investigating a Welsh fan who drove to the house; it was probably just a delivery driver but Sarah didn't want Chris to know she'd broke the spending ban. Sarah is still besties with Social Services.
- The Inghams begged for freebie car seats from Axkid but now they've been informed about the Inghams' past. They've been using an unsafe seat for Mila for weeks but only rectified it when they managed to get a freebie one. The ad took up most of the vlog. Sarah's equally chavvy bestie Sue Radford followed Axkid after seeing they gave the Inghams the seats.
- The log burner installation has been done. The slate sits on top of the carpet with absolutely 0 fire protection to the walls. Sarah wants to have a wooden sleeper above it. Sarah told Jace he can touch the glass if the fire is off, not even considering that it will take time to cool down.
- An ifam Morrisons worker sent the Inghams some homemade fudge she'd made for them with their food order.
- To celebrate Mother's Day, Christopher posted a photo on his Instagram of Mila and Sarah's boob.
- Sarah tried and failed to haul herself onto the DPD van roof decking.
- Chris's hands have been filthy all week. Jace's hair is still a scruffy mess.
- The trampoline has been moved to the other side of the garden to annoy the neighbour who made the complaint about the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. So petty.
- To help fill a vlog, Chris and Sarah had a staged argument about a £2000 drone he ordered, which he told her he'd bought weeks ago and has been in the van for ages.
- The Inghams visited a vegan street food takeaway and looked like homeless people in the photos released online. The takeaway (V Street Food) made a post about it on their social media but it was deleted shortly afterwards when the only comments were links to the newspaper articles about Chris and negative comments.

Hi Steve. 👋 I wonder how low the views will go on the trip to Ireland, which the ifam will hate. When will Christopher John Malcolm learn that no one gives a tit about his crap travel vlogs? Only a trip to Florida would save them now.

View attachment 1157625View attachment 1157623View attachment 1157624
View attachment 1157630
Honestly if my partner came dressed like that for a day out, I’d be bleeping mortified

Reactions: 23
I went to that place they went to when my children were small, I certainly wouldn't take children the ages of the older 3 girls. When we went they didn't have the fairground rides but you can find those anywhere.

I'm surprised they paid to go there as I remember when I went, people were moaning about the entry price, especially having to pay for adults when all they are there for is to supervise children.

Reactions: 16
It’s about time Jace was in a proper bed instead of being caged in a cot. I’m surprised the HV hasn’t brought this up, along with the lack of safety gates on the stairs & a fire guard. There’s either no health visitor or she’s bloody useless.
Lazy can`t have her lie in once he`s in a bed.Poor kid`s going to be in that cot until he hits school age.

Reactions: 34
I cannot believe that at this crucial point of the GCSE process, they are swanning off again on days out and a trip away over Easter! My eldest daughter is in year 11 and believe me the pressure is ON for these last few weeks - revision schedules of 2-3 hours per day (which school suggested as appropriate), extra revision sessions in school over the Easter holidays, going over their recent mocks papers in class to check for gaps in knowledge. At the same time, she and her friends are also happily making plans for their end of year prom - buying dresses and shoes, planning their hair styles, all the fun stuff to end GCSEs with! Poor Izzy won’t get to experience any of this, she is so isolated it’s criminal.
And does anyone else think we won’t ever hear the truth about her GCSEs? I think Sarah will say she’s sat them, and then lie to say she’s got great results but never actually show us any proof!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Was anyone else hoping and praying that the "Billy Goat" would bite the camera out of Creepys hand and run off with it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I went to that place they went to when my children were small, I certainly wouldn't take children the ages of the older 3 girls. When we went they didn't have the fairground rides but you can find those anywhere.

I'm surprised they paid to go there as I remember when I went, people were moaning about the entry price, especially having to pay for adults when all they are there for is to supervise children.
I priced it up and it was almost £100 for them all. You pay for under 1s which is really odd

• Wow
Reactions: 18
S
I cannot believe that at this crucial point of the GCSE process, they are swanning off again on days out and a trip away over Easter! My eldest daughter is in year 11 and believe me the pressure is ON for these last few weeks - revision schedules of 2-3 hours per day (which school suggested as appropriate), extra revision sessions in school over the Easter holidays, going over their recent mocks papers in class to check for gaps in knowledge. At the same time, she and her friends are also happily making plans for their end of year prom - buying dresses and shoes, planning their hair styles, all the fun stuff to end GCSEs with! Poor Izzy won’t get to experience any of this, she is so isolated it’s criminal.
And does anyone else think we won’t ever hear the truth about her GCSEs? I think Sarah will say she’s sat them, and then lie to say she’s got great results but never actually show us any proof!
she’ll not be sitting the exams as she’ll just class herself as a Vlogger for the family company and get on the payroll

Reactions: 13
That was mary queen of Scots, so beloved to them cos of the Netflix series "Reign" and cos creepy fancied the arse off the actress who played her 😄 they truly believed the TV series was a factual depiction of her 🙇‍♀️

Maybe someone should tell creepy to watch love/hate before coming here and tell him to mind himself 😂
Or Queen Mary of Scots according to the Minghams😂😂😂

I hope Lazy does a commentary about the sheeps again if they go to Ireland 😂🐑☘
They'll be leprechaun spotting for sure! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When they were feeding the animals, I’m sure there was a sign up saying not to as they may bite. I bet creepy was hoping for more hospital click bait!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
When they were feeding the animals, I’m sure there was a sign up saying not to as they may bite. I bet creepy was hoping for more hospital click bait!
i think it said do not stroke the animals. We may bite, they still stroked them anyway. Stupid parents

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.