The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the ever loving duck is he wearing in those photos?

Lazy has her new sandals on. No doubt she'll wear them with socks when they go travelling again in the winter.

I've never seen such scruffy fucks. How are those girls not embarrassed to be seen walking around with parents looking like that?

Set for life -

View attachment 1158055
Omg absolute woman 😂

Reactions: 13
The supposed Welsh ifam - are they from actually wales in wales or wales near Rotherham - could be another figment of their imagination again like the had at the old house
I don't think she was referring to Ifam.

There's someone Sarah and Chris can't stand who, I believe, lives in Wales. I think they mentioned once that they drove past Pylon Palace and took a photo of the 'manor'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I went to collect something from the white rose centre today and every time I saw an old lady on a mobility scooter it made me jump because I thought it might be nana with the rest of them not far away. Thankfully I didn't come across them.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I went to collect something from the white rose centre today and every time I saw an old lady on a mobility scooter it made me jump because I thought it might be nana with the rest of them not far away. Thankfully I didn't come across them.
I know what you mean, everytime I see one of those white van freeloaders by our caravan site I will think long and well before I go for a swim from the marina.

Reactions: 22
a good thumbnail for a 3 year olds daytrip on the day before his birthday
1648571075828.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The place they went is near york, saying " we are new to the area and didnt know about this place" makes me laugh. Surely they lived closer to in before.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The place they went is near york, saying " we are new to the area and didnt know about this place" makes me laugh. Surely they lived closer to in before.
They never do anything close to them.

Reactions: 13
The way lazy and Isla say jail 🙄 “Jay-yul”

also - Isla how’s home education going?
Isla “ it’s a police car motorbike.” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They look so feral,dirty and scruffy especially when you look back at earlier vlogs

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Why is Isla dressed like a 2 year old in todays Vlog? And why does Jace’s hairline start from the back of his head? Like his father I assume 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They look so feral,dirty and scruffy especially when you look back at earlier vlogs
Totally agree, but was lovely to see Isla actually smiling today, she’s the one along with issy that concerns me the most, will never stick up for the vile parents, but that actually looked a good day, shame isssys 16th wasn’t as good and let’s see what happens with Isla turning double figures

Reactions: 24
I see there was no thank you off Jace, to his grandparents for the gift. Good to see they're instilling manners.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.