The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He installed a carbon monoxide alarm in the van a few week ago - more than likely they have the sickness bug that is going around the place
probably haven't found cheap enough batteries in the pound shop to install in the alarm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She co sleeps with Sarah, and Chris too,although I think he sleeps on the single bed thing next to Jace🤨
Yep hence the fact they had to go and buy him his own duvet, and the 'jace also needed a pillow cos his was flat' was probably for Chris too.

I co-sleep in a double bed with my son and cannot imagine how another adult could also safely sleep in the same bed as us if his legs were spread wide like Mila's. Who is she trying to kid? Chris had his own bed in the hotel room too. Maybe he likes going away just so he doesn't have to sleep with Sarah.

I can't imagine how they can safely co-sleep with Mila in that van.

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but Jace's lips were an absolute disgrace. At this stage it needs a medicated cream. And she stands idly by whilst he was licking them for some relief. The general and consistent neglect of those kids boils my blood.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm sorry but Jace's lips were an absolute disgrace. At this stage it needs a medicated cream. And she stands idly by whilst he was licking them for some relief. The general and consistent neglect of those kids boils my blood.
My daughter had something like this when she was younger, it was from the cold weather. The only thing that worked was a cream from the doctor. It’s very sore and will only get worse if she doesn’t get it sorted

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They are already in Ireland as the weather changed dramatically on Wed. This is a small Island and the jungle drums will soon sound out their location. There are lots of van travellers in Ireland and they get stopped frequently by the police on both sides of the border. Child safety is taken very seriously and these idiots are bound to show up on the radar soon. It is like watching a tit show on your door step.
No doubt as in Switzerland it wherever it was Chris will turn on the old charm and they will be waved on their way after the police have admired their van first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So they forgot water, duvet, mugs, pillows, euros, Sarah's wash bag (Inc make up).. Hardly the seasoned travellers!!

Also Sarah sneezing, older kids not in the vlog, jaces sore lips (and sickness),everyone sleeping on the journey lazy and creepy sounding poorly - I bet they all have covid, (sorry HYPE) and not for the first time.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
My daughter had something like this when she was younger, it was from the cold weather. The only thing that worked was a cream from the doctor. It’s very sore and will only get worse if she doesn’t get it sorted
At the very least some sort of lip balm. I know that can cause the lips to become reliant on it, but at least it offers some relief to the poor little guy.

Wonder if they needed new duvets front he vomiting. Surely you'd make sure you had enough duvets.

Reactions: 18
At the very least some sort of lip balm. I know that can cause the lips to become reliant on it, but at least it offers some relief to the poor little guy.

Wonder if they needed new duvets front he vomiting. Surely you'd make sure you had enough duvets.
Well previously they said they just take the duvets from their beds at home so something is a bit iffy.

Reactions: 20
I’ve been totally overwhelmed. Two of my very elderly dogs had to be put to sleep during lockdown and I was left with just two.

Him indoors who isn’t remotely romantic had my Valentine’s Day gift delivered today. He couldn’t grasp my amusement when he said her name was Rose.
Omg a baby spaniel ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lazy always gets her days muddled up 😉
That’s true, but it’s been proven that playgroup is on Thursday 😂

So they forgot water, duvet, mugs, pillows, euros, Sarah's wash bag (Inc make up).. Hardly the seasoned travellers!!

Also Sarah sneezing, older kids not in the vlog, jaces sore lips (and sickness),everyone sleeping on the journey lazy and creepy sounding poorly - I bet they all have covid, (sorry HYPE) and not for the first time.
It was an odd start to the vlog. Why start it with a sneeze?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jace licking his lips 😳😳😳 the poor kid literally can’t keep his tongue in his mouth because his palate has narrowed / his jaw isn’t developed due to horrible diet (Isla’s also, notice similar jaw shape, and her tongue still protrudes every minute or so).

I know that dry red skin thing just happens to kids in cold air sometimes. But the poor boy physically is unable to hold his tongue in his mouth for any length of time. They need to get him dental care ASAP.

And how dirty his face was in this clip too… while at 3 years old he was essentially drooling on Sarah. The poor poor soul.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Poor Jason has developed Lip licker’s dermatitis . It's common for children to develop ticks to manage anxiety, nervousness, or even boredom. Excessive lip licking can be linked to such ticks. The lazy pair of bastards need to get him to the doctors for some cream. Anyone else notice the green/yellow bruise on his shoulder? what a weird place for a bruise.

Screenshot 2022-04-03 011104.png
Screenshot 2022-04-03 011522.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She co sleeps with Sarah, and Chris too,although I think he sleeps on the single bed thing next to Jace🤨
I’m not a parent so please can someone explain how a baby safely sleeps in that van bed with two adults? Where does she fit? Is it safe??

Reactions: 10
Aint't nothing like a Mingham holiday!!!!!

Why the need to buy duvets with all the Tat&me blankets and not forgetting the wankets

Also surely the feeding muff things would double up as pillows?

Or what about the pillows needed for the floor loungers?

Reactions: 22
Those two baby bottles on the bench Lazy is preparing, the tea one must be for overgrown baby Isla. Like what the duck is going on there giving a 10 year old a bottle? (it was also seen in her bedroom) If that lassie had any friends at school or home and they found out she still had a baby bottle she would be made into an absolute laughing stock. 😟 This carry-on would explain why her overbite is so bad.

Screenshot 2022-04-03 014417.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
That poor boy licking his lips like that he must be in so much pain. Are they going to wait till the morning to have a shower? Sarah and Chris you do not deserve those kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.