The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My granddaughter had a sore mouth like Jace when she had Covid.
My son gets like that every winter (has done since he was a toddler & is a teen now) from sucking his top lips as we always joke about how he would look with a moustache 😆 in Jace’s case though it does seem quite a coincidence alongside the sickness & with the girls being ill just recently too.

Reactions: 11
Are you really?! Fred and I have a mutual friend...but unless you're a male 40-something year old living in Spain then it's probably not you. 😂
No, I wasn't male last time I checked. Ha ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I haven’t even watched the slog but from what I have read it almost matches the dream I had last night
Sounds like you have special powers. Tonight you need to dream about the speedy demise of their channel but I'll leave the finer details up to you and your imagination. No pressure! 🙏🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something is definitely off.
I agree the girls weren't feeling well.

I really hope they've got a carbon monoxide detector in the van with them all feeling "drained"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sounds like you have special powers. Tonight you need to dream about the speedy demise of their channel but I'll leave the finer details up to you and your imagination. No pressure! 🙏🤞
Please not again!!! Been thinking about it all day!! Too much time on my hands with this blooming covid - I’ve seen the slog now and there is definitely something up with them……my dream may of come true -we never saw the van any more did we
Just getting the wine ready to help me go to sleep quicker so I can get on with your request!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m surprised there hasn’t been a sighting.must be lying low
imagine going n holiday and having to hide
Maybe someone should check bushes 🤷🏼‍♀️ We haven’t had a bush rant in quite a while

• Haha
Reactions: 26
AN UNEXPECTED START TO VAN LIFE IN IRELAND..

In the vlog description they say they're still a couple of days behind.

New cringey intro with the cartoon van making a dodgy noise as it hauls the Inghams away from a hill. Lazy begins the vlog by sneezing at us. She's trying not to be too loud because Jace is asleep. We're joining them in sunny, sunny Ireland. They arrived in Dublin this morning. The ferry from Holyhead was the nicest ship they've ever ever been on. Everyone on there was nice. Jace made new friends and played on the play area with Esme and Isla. The crossing was 3 1/2 hours, very choppy and there was a delay coming in. They arrived safe and sound to beautiful weather.

They're in the centre of "double-in" and need a few bits. Last night they realised they needed more duvets. Creepy has no duvet because of how they sleep. Jace needs a new pillow, because his current one is flat, and they needed a doorstopper. They also had to stop at a cash machine for euros because they didn't bring any and then they stopped at boots to get Lazy some makeup because she's ugly, not that make up changes that Creepy forgot her toiletry bag. Lazy told Creepy she needed to go and get it but Creepy said he'd packed it. He thought he'd packed it the previous day but Lazy took it out when they got home. She forgot to get a "murror", Creepy says she could've used the bathroom mirror but she says she can't right now. Mila wants feeding first and then they have a four hour drive to the West Atlantic Way. Lazy asks why it's called 'West'.

Everyone is thanking the mick out of Lazy for saying 'double-in' when it's dub-lin. Meanwhile a hungry Mila is getting more vocal next to her. Mila is ignored so everyone can debate how to say 'probably' and laugh at how Lazy says it. Of course loudmouth (I know its harsh, but its true, very true) Esme screeches. Lazy says "double-in" again and Creepy seems to be on his period because she clearly hit a nerve. Jace shouts that its "dub-win".

Creepy is fuming because they're in a long queue for the tolls. Lazy says it was 10€.

Guess who spent a crazy amount of money dong up a van to do a trip in and ended up in the first hotel they passed. Not Lazy. The hole where Jace was ill on the first day has had a knock on effect and the kids slept in the van. Lazy slept and Creepy is drained. The first night in the van is always restless. Everyone was tired, the wind and hail last night was really loud and Mila woke up a couple of times. They were driving past the hotel and it looked nice. Creepy said they had an hour and a 1/2 left on the journey, commented on how nice the hotel looked, drove on for a minute and then said he wanted to turn back a check in. He said he was going back to see how much it was. They have two rooms with the girls next door. They're not at the Wild Atlantic Way yet. The van tour will be done in the morning. They're waiting for the scenery. There are two double beds in Creepy and Lazy's room. She feels like she's been given a bonus chance of having a bath in the big bathroom. Jace is holding Mila's scourer and wants Lazy to film it.

Lazy knows the vlog has been short and her waffling on. Creepy pipes up and says these videos (which they've been planning for so long) will be the best travel, fun, adventure videos we ever saw. Lazy says she hopes so. Lazy moans about a spot on her face. The travel vlog start tomorrow. Creepy got breakfast included. Jace screeches for Lazy and throws a sheet/towel around the room

End of vlog

Going from this to shitting in a portaloo will be quite the downgrade for Princess Delonge
1648923225826.png

1648922467330.png
1648922482614.png
1648922599380.png
1648922732814.png
1648922776068.png
1648922854311.png
1648922832373.png
1648923085983.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So they are “wild camping” in a hotel??? Fecking twats
I think they are totally mixing the days and everything else up on the vlogs. That was probably the hotel they stayed at the night before.
It will be Sarah's idea of being clever and he is petrified of anyone spotting them.
Said in their comments that they've already been in Ireland for 3 days and have had a marvellous time!
They are definitely getting odder if that's at all possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
880AAD04-2A67-45A3-8F7C-DB3BBA2B4482.jpeg

Okay, it’s completely not normal for a 30-something woman to have a crease on the BACK of her wrist. She looks like she has oedema, but oedema is only in legs, ankles and feet. Is this just the sheer amount of weight she’s piled on?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Last time they went to Dublin it was a typical Ingham experience:

Creepy almost got locked up, always a close call with him:

Screenshot 2022-04-02 19.20.25.png

They raided the breakfast buffet:

Screenshot 2022-04-02 19.21.36.png

Lazy shopped:

Screenshot 2022-04-02 19.28.34.png

And they had a burgah for their tea:

Screenshot 2022-04-02 19.21.04.png

Nothing has changed in 5ish years othen than Sarah and Chris were 4 stone lighter and they got 1.3million views back then. Imagine all the girls Creepy was shagging behind Sarah's back back then?

Screenshot 2022-04-02 19.20.10.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Come on Minghams, come to Northern Ireland too, I bleeping DARE YA! 🤣🤣

I’m sure Dublin won’t be too nice either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to say something about Dublin, one of our young nieces had her hen do there -we stayed above a pub, we were worried being older ladies but we saw all the youngsters off , had a lock in till 4 in the morning, were treated like royalty,every single person we met were lovely, we were so piddled going up to our room I couldn’t get the key in the door, it turned into an unfortunate incident involving my sister/wee/falling over in the shower……the young ones didn’t talk to us for a week
Sorry to go off track - but bloody love Dublin and hope the shower of Shiite passing through don’t think we are the same unwashed as them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I seriously don't get the lack of interest they have in their babies safety. There are so many parents in this world who go through so much to have a child, who would do almost anything to have a baby and then you get these two morons who literally don't give a damn about their daughter's safety, given that Mila is perched on a plank of wood, we can almost say with 99.9999% certainty Jace's seat isn't installed correctly, the girls probably haven't got safety belts. So the only people in that death trap with correct seat belts are the parents and I use the term loosely. How can they think this is okay? I as a parent would rather my child travelled safely and if anyone took risk it would be me.

On a different note, good of Sarah to prove our point that no-one showers on these van travels. Just a wipe down. And we wonder why the girls don't bother while at home, they go weeks without washing in the van it becomes a habit,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The whole of Tattle telepathically sending messages to the RA, UDA or UVF right now. Who'd have thought this would be the one cause that unifies both sides of the divide... :ROFLMAO:
kill-scar.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
AN UNEXPECTED START TO VAN LIFE IN IRELAND..

In the vlog description they say they're still a couple of days behind.

New cringey intro with the cartoon van making a dodgy noise as it hauls the Inghams away from a hill. Lazy begins the vlog by sneezing at us. She's trying not to be too loud because Jace is asleep. We're joining them in sunny, sunny Ireland. They arrived in Dublin this morning. The ferry from Holyhead was the nicest ship they've ever ever been on. Everyone on there was nice. Jace made new friends and played on the play area with Esme and Isla. The crossing was 3 1/2 hours, very choppy and there was a delay coming in. They arrived safe and sound to beautiful weather.

They're in the centre of "double-in" and need a few bits. Last night they realised they needed more duvets. Creepy has no duvet because of how they sleep. Jace needs a new pillow, because his current one is flat, and they needed a doorstopper. They also had to stop at a cash machine for euros because they didn't bring any and then they stopped at boots to get Lazy some makeup because she's ugly, not that make up changes that Creepy forgot her toiletry bag. Lazy told Creepy she needed to go and get it but Creepy said he'd packed it. He thought he'd packed it the previous day but Lazy took it out when they got home. She forgot to get a "murror", Creepy says she could've used the bathroom mirror but she says she can't right now. Mila wants feeding first and then they have a four hour drive to the West Atlantic Way. Lazy asks why it's called 'West'.

Everyone is thanking the mick out of Lazy for saying 'double-in' when it's dub-lin. Meanwhile a hungry Mila is getting more vocal next to her. Mila is ignored so everyone can debate how to say 'probably' and laugh at how Lazy says it. Of course loudmouth (I know its harsh, but its true, very true) Esme screeches. Lazy says "double-in" again and Creepy seems to be on his period because she clearly hit a nerve. Jace shouts that its "dub-win".

Creepy is fuming because they're in a long queue for the tolls. Lazy says it was 10€.

Guess who spent a crazy amount of money dong up a van to do a trip in and ended up in the first hotel they passed. Not Lazy. The hole where Jace was ill on the first day has had a knock on effect and the kids slept in the van. Lazy slept and Creepy is drained. The first night in the van is always restless. Everyone was tired, the wind and hail last night was really loud and Mila woke up a couple of times. They were driving past the hotel and it looked nice. Creepy said they had an hour and a 1/2 left on the journey, commented on how nice the hotel looked, drove on for a minute and then said he wanted to turn back a check in. He said he was going back to see how much it was. They have two rooms with the girls next door. They're not at the Wild Atlantic Way yet. The van tour will be done in the morning. They're waiting for the scenery. There are two double beds in Creepy and Lazy's room. She feels like she's been given a bonus chance of having a bath in the big bathroom. Jace is holding Mila's scourer and wants Lazy to film it.

Lazy knows the vlog has been short and her waffling on. Creepy pipes up and says these videos (which they've been planning for so long) will be the best travel, fun, adventure videos we ever saw. Lazy says she hopes so. Lazy moans about a spot on her face. The travel vlog start tomorrow. Creepy got breakfast included. Jace screeches for Lazy and throws a sheet/towel around the room

End of vlog

Going from this to shitting in a portaloo will be quite the downgrade for Princess Delonge
View attachment 1167027
View attachment 1166990View attachment 1166991View attachment 1166997View attachment 1167003View attachment 1167008View attachment 1167011View attachment 1167010View attachment 1167022
Why are they always mentioning people being 'so nice'?

The garage that sold him his taxi, was so nice, they gave him an electric mug.
The guys that installed the fireplace (cough, cough), were so nice.
The people on the ferry were so nice.

Makes me think that they definitely receive a lot of abuse when they out and about OR they are trying to convince everyone they are liked. So odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't bleeping wait for them to butcher history like the shankill butchers 🤣🤣
There only 2 hours away from us 😭
I feel like you and I need to meet up and plan how we're going to call Chris out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Wear a greasy beanie and meet me at the Big Fish after sunset in a broken van!

Why are they always mentioning people being 'so nice'?

The garage that sold him his taxi, was so nice, they gave him an electric mug.
The guys that installed the fireplace (cough, cough), were so nice.
The people on the ferry were so nice.

Makes me think that they definitely receive a lot of abuse when they out and about OR they are trying to convince everyone they are liked. So odd.
The opposite of 'so nice' is 'troll foos', I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.