The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jason has developed Lip lickerā€™s dermatitis . It's common for children to develop ticks to manage anxiety, nervousness, or even boredom. Excessive lip licking can be linked to such ticks. The lazy pair of bastards need to get him to the doctors for some cream. Anyone else notice the green/yellow bruise on his shoulder? what a weird place for a bruise.

View attachment 1167668View attachment 1167669

HOW šŸ¤” THE FK have they let his lips šŸ’‹ get so BAD you think they can't get anymore neglectful then BAM why can't they call into a chemist he must be in agony

• Sad
Reactions: 26
HOW šŸ¤” THE FK have they let his lips šŸ’‹ get so BAD you think they can't get anymore neglectful then BAM why can't they call into a chemist he must be in agony
They stopped to buy a full face of make up for Sarah, I imagine that would have been in Boots or Superdrug, but didn't think of getting some balm or advice for Jace while they were there.

So far the Ireland vlogs have consisted of almost half an hour of Sarah's face with a bit of Chris' face added in to the mix. The most recent one was almost entirely Sarah's face throughout!

So far the Ireland vlogs have consisted of almost half an hour of Sarah's face with a bit of Chris' face added in to the mix. The most recent one was almost entirely Sarah's face throughout!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Her tongue is absolutely rank. Why would you put that image up when you have such a disease riddled tongue? šŸ¤¢

They really are so unhealthy and grim. Not to mention they walk around looking like complete scruffs. Unwashed straggly hair, filthy clothes, unsuitable clothes for the weather, filthy nails. The list is endless.

I know it has been said many times, but the difference in them four years ago to now is shocking.
I agreeā€¦I think Sarah has always had mental health and self esteem issues, back 4 years ago when they had ā€lessā€, they had a better family life and the girls were always dressed well and their hair always looked lovely and well groomedā€¦they were happy and social with outside interests and weā€™re being educatedā€¦.I think Sarah did this so they didnā€™t look like they have seacroft rootsā€¦..not that there is anything wrong with that, the kids were loved and well looked afterā€¦.fast forward she now believes she is ā€œfamous and richā€, has realised what the cost to her kids is and that she is married to a horrible human and it is now all too hard for her to keep up to fake life styleā€¦she no longer cares and itā€™s her kids that are sufferingā€¦.she must know the life she and the kids could have had if she was rid of him back thenā€¦.he is not going to change so she needs professional help to save her and the kidsā€¦.she needs to give those kids back their passions and ambitionā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those two baby bottles on the bench Lazy is preparing, the tea one must be for overgrown baby Isla. Like what the duck is going on there giving a 10 year old a bottle? (it was also seen in her bedroom) If that lassie had any friends at school or home and they found out she still had a baby bottle she would be made into an absolute laughing stock. šŸ˜Ÿ This carry-on would explain why her overbite is so bad.

View attachment 1167676
No way Isla drinks out of one theseā€¦ā€¦really šŸ™Š
I know theyā€™ve made jace tea in a bottle before but even at 3 he should be off them.
my little one was off these bottles at 13 months šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why are they always mentioning people being 'so nice'?

The garage that sold him his taxi, was so nice, they gave him an electric mug.
The guys that installed the fireplace (cough, cough), were so nice.
The people on the ferry were so nice.

Makes me think that they definitely receive a lot of abuse when they out and about OR they are trying to convince everyone they are liked. So odd.
Itā€™s like when she always says the kids ā€œmake friendsā€. No, they have just played with some random children for a bit, they are not ā€œfriendsā€, Sarah. Your kids donā€™t have any actual friends, sadly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah clearly didn't want to film Jace. That poor little boy just wanted a cuddle and instead she kept talking at the camera

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I havenā€™t watched these guys in ages, not even a dislike watch, but I cannot believe he has still not be found accountable for what he did! The fact he gets to continue life as normal! She is an absolute idiot for sticking by him, caring more about the brand than her family. They have damaged their children all because they want money and fame

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jace has been doing that lip licking things for months, and now she decides to tell him to stop cos it will be sore :/ - anytime he has a present given to him he does that tongue sticking out side but there again suppose he is copying his 16 year old sister and his erm "I look like a 15 year old"mother as they both do it regular :/ 29,642 views this morning don't think this vanlife is gonna save them now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I havenā€™t watched these guys in ages, not even a dislike watch, but I cannot believe he has still not be found accountable for what he did! The fact he gets to continue life as normal! She is an absolute idiot for sticking by him, caring more about the brand than her family. They have damaged their children all because they want money and fame
You are right that she made a huge mistake sticking with him, but he is being held accountable - heā€™s just allowing them all to suffer too. Alright, he has managed to avoid charges, but he will have to carry the stench of what heā€™s done forever. You can only hide awayin a DPD van so long. Their life is far from happy, as much as they pretend.

Reactions: 32
I know theyā€™ve made jace tea in a bottle before but even at 3 he should be off them.
I hate seeing very young children drinking tea from anything...bottle, cup...whatever. I know that plenty of people disagree but I wonder how often he has it and if it's decaffeinated. I also wouldn't put it past them to sweeten it.

Reactions: 28
probably haven't found cheap enough batteries in the pound shop to install in the alarm
I hate seeing very young children drinking tea from anything...bottle, cup...whatever. I know that plenty of people disagree but I wonder how often he has it and if it's decaffeinated. I also wouldn't put it past them to sweeten it.
You can be sure itā€™s sweetened

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Why are they always mentioning people being 'so nice'?

The garage that sold him his taxi, was so nice, they gave him an electric mug.
The guys that installed the fireplace (cough, cough), were so nice.
The people on the ferry were so nice.

Makes me think that they definitely receive a lot of abuse when they out and about OR they are trying to convince everyone they are liked. So odd.
Iā€™m sure they liked the builder at one point too šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why couldnā€™t they gone on an airplane holiday instead oh wait they are tight asses and wonā€™t pay it unless itā€™s a freebie
Because Chris would have to sit in an airport and on a plane with people potentially knowing who he is. They can pretend all they like that they love van life but they are liars

Why do they pretend everywhere they go that there was so many ifam. Youā€™ve only got about 20 ifam and they are all weirdos living with their parents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
29k views šŸ˜‚

It's less than 10 minutes long and the IFAM still can't be bothered to watch. Just imagine how low views will be when they post 30 - 40 minute long snoozefests.

1648973351947.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because Chris would have to sit in an airport and on a plane with people potentially knowing who he is. They can pretend all they like that they love van life but they are liars

Why do they pretend everywhere they go that there was so many ifam. Youā€™ve only got about 20 ifam and they are all weirdos living with their parents
Weirdos? I agree the ifam are dwindling in numbers, but they are now mainly either children or folk with additional needs

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.