The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can life at its best ....

Which woman on this planet would rely on their husband/boyfriend/partner that they packed their make up??!!
I check everything myself for everybody, always.

How can he not have water ???!!! As if that's not darn essential ....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I feel like you and I need to meet up and plan how we're going to call Chris out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Wear a greasy beanie and meet me at the Big Fish after sunset in a broken van!

The opposite of 'so nice' is 'troll foos', I guess
The goth skatepark under the bridge and we got a deal 👏🤣
He'll 100% hit that 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You honestly couldn’t write this tit with them “Twats on tour”

Forgot to put water in the Pervmobile
Forgot the wide ones war paint
Van lifers who managed a night before getting hotel
Sit a child in a full body cast on a wooden box

All we need to top it off is for condom hat to get started on by an angry Irish man who films it

Tattlers sit back and enjoy 🍿 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

All we need to top it off is for condom hat to get started on by an angry Irish man who films it

Forgot Mila’s cot

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They really are van lifers they have been traveling one night and they checked into a hotel 😂 as for the vlogs 16 mins over 2 days and it may as well have been called the sarah chats crap show because it was just her lying her way through the mins.
She needs to put some Vaseline on Jace’s bottom lip it’s so sore from the habit he has started doing with his mouth.
Not seeing any of the other children screams there not well to me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Makes me think that they definitely receive a lot of abuse when they out and about OR they are trying to convince everyone they are liked. So odd.

I remember before all the stuff about Chris came out there was a standard vlog where Chris had dropped the girls off at school and was talking about how some people can be so rude and mean and that there was no need for it - I'm paraphrasing badly, but it was obvious that he had been out in public alone and had received abuse and was really shaken up by it. I have no idea which vlog it was other than it was definitely before he was outed as a predator. If they were receiving abuse then and it was affecting him, it must have multiplied by 50 since they have become more 'infamous'. It must be brutal.

Reactions: 27
Why does the creepy one need a duvet if he's sharing the winch bed with Sarah and MealTicket?

Why have they got a cot for Jace when they bragged about how much room was on the makeshift seats/bed previously?

Why does Fatty Foghorn leave all the packing to everyone else when it's been proven time and time again that they will forget things?

Absolute fecking shambles from the Ingham holiday yet again. Chris didn't even remember to put water in the tanks, sad old bastard; hardly a great advert for a 'van lifer'.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If there is karma please give Christine or Seacroft the skits or something meaning they have to stay in a hotel rather than tit in that van,making a better and safer stay for those children

Reactions: 15
Probably a totally ridiculous suggestion but maybe the girls are sleeping in the van while the others have a hotel room?

• Wow
Can life at its best ....

Which woman on this planet would rely on their husband/boyfriend/partner that they packed their make up??!!
I check everything myself for everybody, always.

How can he not have water ???!!! As if that's not darn essential ....
It’s like she can’t do anything for herself she for real?

Reactions: 17
He installed a carbon monoxide alarm in the van a few week ago - more than likely they have the sickness bug that is going around the place

• Sad
Probably a totally ridiculous suggestion but maybe the girls are sleeping in the van while the others have a hotel room?
I wouldn't put it past them 2 to do that , when I read here that they got 2 hotel rooms my first thought was suprise they paid for 2 rooms

They couldn't sleep properly because of the wind and hail noise... but have gone to Ireland in April. Good choice.
Why couldn’t they gone on an airplane holiday instead oh wait they are tight asses and won’t pay it unless it’s a freebie

Reactions: 16

Sit a child in a full body cast on a wooden box

……“had to go to cash machine as we realised we didn’t bring any Euros” …… in other words, they had no idea they would need a different currency in Ireland 🤦🏼‍♀️!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I remember before all the stuff about Chris came out there was a standard vlog where Chris had dropped the girls off at school and was talking about how some people can be so rude and mean and that there was no need for it - I'm paraphrasing badly, but it was obvious that he had been out in public alone and had received abuse and was really shaken up by it. I have no idea which vlog it was other than it was definitely before he was outed as a predator. If they were receiving abuse then and it was affecting him, it must have multiplied by 50 since they have become more 'infamous'. It must be brutal.
One of the things I appreciate about you @Impleo is how you always post receipts when it's most needed. I've learned a lot about them from your posts.
Family vloggers make me sick to my stomach. I don't know how any parent can continue such a 'career' if it affects their children in a negative way. They want adoration, but can't stand criticism. It's nothing but a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.