The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little thing. That actually looks like a kid that could be on a childline poster. Why are they leaving this in the vlog for people to see and then wondering why people are concerned

Weirdos? I agree the ifam are dwindling in numbers, but they are now mainly either children or folk with additional needs
Yes plenty of them are weirdos. No I don’t mean the ones with additional needs, you only have to look at some of them in the secret group and who try and police their comments section

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine going into a pharmacy, to buy a tit tonne of make up, knowing full well your little boy’s face was that sore and coming out with no ointment for him? She‘s no mother, she’s a lump of birthing blubber.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Its not uncommon for a child to get sore around the mouth but they do absolutely nothing to help him, they don't even wipe him to dry it off. He had food around his mouth that had been there long enough to dry - she tried wiping it off but it was still there. And who wipes at sore skin with their thumb, that's not going to help it feel better. All she did was spread the drool further and still leave the food there.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Its not uncommon for a child to get sore around the mouth but they do absolutely nothing to help him, they don't even wipe him to dry it off. He had food around his mouth that had been there long enough to dry - she tried wiping it off but it was still there. And who wipes at sore skin with their thumb, that's not going to help it feel better. All she did was spread the drool further and still leave the food there.
This is what I mean my own child has a sore mouth at the moment but a few days of care, in our case Vaseline to sooth it but also a medicated cream at night has sorted it in about 3 days. I just don't get it. Why do they leave their children suffer is it stupidity or selfishness or both I can't wrap my head around it

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if they did take duvets with them but had to buy more because Creepy's bodged handiwork had messed up the heating and it stopped working, so they froze.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if they did take duvets with them but had to buy more because Creepy's bodged handiwork had messed up the heating and it stopped working, so they froze.
This is very possible. The footage was from a few days ago when there was pretty bad weather, even snow in some areas. I can't imagine Creepy and Lazy wanting to stay in a freezing cold van.

Reactions: 14
This is very possible. The footage was from a few days ago when there was pretty bad weather, even snow in some areas. I can't imagine Creepy and Lazy wanting to stay in a freezing cold van.
It may even be that they had to turn the diesel heater off because the Co2 alarm kept going off due to poor ventilation or whatever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Impetigo isn’t caused by poor diet and bad hygiene, it’s also very infectious and can be passed on. My daughter caught it from her stepsister (it had gone round her family) when she was nine and had a week off school, we took her straight to the doctors who gave her a prescription and I did what I could to make her comfortable.
it’s a group strep A infection and causes sores. People are more vulnerable to the infection if they have poor hygiene, diabetes or a weakened immune system,

poor jace though. Can’t believe how neglected he looks in that vlog!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Poor Jace, his face looks sore. One of my children had something similar around their mouth and it took such a long time to heal even with using steroid creams, us cutting out all products etc and none of the doctors we saw could say what caused it. I guess what I am saying is that none of us on here can say what has caused it but they as parents should absolutely be getting advice for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The rash around haves mouth is called Lip lickers Dermatitis. Which is significantly made worse by using a dummy. Which Chris gave him a few weeks ago.

Honestly the constant need for them to keep their kids young is really concerning. Letting Isla have a bottle (if it’s hers) letting her speaking and play like a toddler. Jace at 3 still being in a high chair, still in a cot, still having a bottle and dummy is so wrong!!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Poor little thing. That actually looks like a kid that could be on a childline poster.
Definitely. On seeing that image of Jace, honestly my first thought was that it reminded me of a poster for "Les Miserables".

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The rash around haves mouth is called Lip lickers Dermatitis. Which is significantly made worse by using a dummy. Which Chris gave him a few weeks ago.

Honestly the constant need for them to keep their kids young is really concerning. Letting Isla have a bottle (if it’s hers) letting her speaking and play like a toddler. Jace at 3 still being in a high chair, still in a cot, still having a bottle and dummy is so wrong!!
I expect he’s never given up the dummy they’ve just never shown it until he was in hospital.
same with nappies he’s obviously in nappies at night and in the van

Reactions: 25
#224 Will the Mingham's visit Castleconnell ? Is Dan really Daniel O'Donnell ?
Watching them is as painful as Trina's pile as they travel around the Emerald Isle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Van life is utter crap Chris you big fat sap, can’t wait for another mishap!!

Reactions: 22
They are back in the van. What a strange picture to take. Not exactly showing them living their best lives.
I haven't even seen them take a football or a bat and ball with them on any trip, easy to pick up in B&M - they just sit around, eat, watch tv and take shots for the vlog. There's no quality time geared towards the kids, it's all what the parents want to do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I haven't even seen them take a football or a bat and ball with them on any trip, easy to pick up in B&M - they just sit around, eat, watch tv and take shots for the vlog. There's no quality time geared towards the kids, it's all what the parents want to do.
Yes they’re all lying around so Chris and Sarah can enjoy an early morning cuppa. Anyone recognise the view?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.