The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They couldn't sleep properly because of the wind and hail noise... but have gone to Ireland in April. Good choice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Aspirational them inghams 🤣 Their life is so aesthetic and gram worthy……… Said no one ever!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do believe the girls are ill they haven’t been on camera in that hotel.
also creepy prattling on in the background.
they most likely have covid
My granddaughter had a sore mouth like Jace when she had Covid.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What have they changed on the March playlist. Says ‘updated today’
It's because Creepy uploaded today's vlog to the playlist. He probably had it as private before uploading it but it still says 'updated today' even if there is just a private video on there. I've been through my vlog rundowns just in case and nothing is missing. Christopher just hasn't realised it's April yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone notice the bruise on Jace’s shoulder when they were in the hotel room? Lazy pulled his top up to try and cover it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I do believe the girls are ill they haven’t been on camera in that hotel.
also creepy prattling on in the background.
they most likely have covid
I don't watch the vlogs, but have noticed from the write ups on here that they seem to be mostly focusing on Jace and Mila. This is partly understandable as it has just been Jace's birthday, but with the sickness and absence of the girls I also wondered if they were ill.

Reactions: 14
OMG I haven’t even watched the slog but from what I have read it almost matches the dream I had last night - mine was that they had been pulled over and the van was taken away as it was dangerous - the funniest thing was that it was pouring and they were left by the side of the road and they were all standing there with bloody flip flops on!!!! I’m sure it was still on my mind because I mentioned their footwear yesterday Lol
I am realising I am investing too much in my hatred of this family…… note to self GET A BLOODY LIFE!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They couldn't sleep properly because of the wind and hail noise... but have gone to Ireland in April. Good choice.
We had hailstones here today, HAILSTONES! I went out for a walk and lasted about ten minutes as the skies opened and hail started pelting me on the face, welcome to Ireland Ingham's 🍀🍀🍀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This must be the best vlog ever made of a vantrip to Ireland, we saw some ocean a playroom on a boat some cars in a taxroad lane, and offcourse Lazys ugly mug and heard Creepys stupid commentary. And who the F cares how you pronounce Dublin, Sorry all Dubliners, but at least not to that extent.
So people are talking about reporting them to newspaper or police for the car seat craziness. But would one option be to report them to port authorities in places that have ferries between Ireland/North Ireland to parts of the uk so they can flag them for when they go back home.

Reactions: 27
I am mates with Fred, please don't ruin the poor lads song ha ha!
Are you really?! Fred and I have a mutual friend...but unless you're a male 40-something year old living in Spain then it's probably not you. 😂

Reactions: 3
If she kept that poor boys face clean he wouldn’t be licking it constantly

and they were all keeping away from ppl for 48 hours after the sickness to be safe supposedly?? They were in a play area sat with other children 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh dear Lazy, now Creepy forgot your make up, it explains that even more horrible than usual lipstick you had on.

Esme, Isla and Jace on the soft play, I'm sure it is not meant for 10 and 12 year olds
Jace made friends, he didn't, he probably played for 5 minutes with some children he'll never see again.

This trip looks just as crap as all the others, they are in a hotel already and why are the older 3 not in these 10 second pointless vlogs? At least they got their own room in the hotel.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.