The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling all Tattlers in Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo, Mayo, Galway, Clare, Limerick, Kerry and Cork - you know what to do, we are all fully behind you.

Not saying any of the other 27 counties are safe, we all know how thick these pair of home educators are and I don't for one minute believe their geography is up to much (remember the Island of Portugal).

I'll be letting family members in relevant counties on the Wild Atlantic Way to keep their eyes peeled for scruffy, homeless looking tourists travelling in an overweight delivery van.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
duck off Ireland doesn't want you smelly tramps. Lazy brush your bleeping hair and tie it back, you look like a scruffy bleep

Reactions: 31
HOLIDAY TRIP DESTINATION REVEAL! ON THE ROAD.. TAKE 2! VAN LIFE UK

Lets get this (tit)show on the road. The kids board the DPD van to begin the journey to four figure views because the ifam will be bored to death of the rinse and repeat by the end of this trip. Creepy then slow-mo films himself getting into the driver's side before the loser gets out to retrieve the camera and saying "take two". Shots of the van leaving the driveway and Mila asleep.

It's the afternoon and Lazy is excited to be in the van. They set off this afternoon because the girls had tutor sessions this morning, which were supposed to be done in the van. Jace is fine. Recap of yesterday. Footage of the drive to North Wales. Lazy tells us they'll be in the van for the 48 hours until Jace was sick so there's no chance of passing anything onto anyone else if it was a bug. Apart from the people you come into contact with on the ferry tomorrow before that 48 hours is up... Lazy isn't sure why it's snowing.

Creepy films his "beautiful, beautiful van" and moans that it's no longer clean because of the rain. Something about having the van valeted. They've crossed into Wales and are in a new country. I imagine Lazy will pronounce holyhead as "holy-head". They've stopped at Burger King because they're starving. He turns the camera to Lazy and you can clearly see Mila's car seat wedged between the front two seats. Creepy can see an estuary or the sea.

Voiceover from Lazy "After a quick bite to eat we decided to get back on the road in search for sheeps a petrol or service station so that we can fill up the tank and also fill up on chocolate our little diesel heater". Creepy films the pricing display as it goes up to over £90. He says the tank was already half full so it was expensive.

The Inghams have pulled up after nipping to Tesco for water. Tesco had no water so they went to Aldi. He forgot to fill up the water tank and there was no water at any petrol stations. He built an external water pump for this situation. It's the same pump for the outdoor shower and it sucks water from the bottle into the tank. Creepy is chuffed with himself. He's filling the tank up and then they're off around the corner to the stop for the night before catching the ferry in the morning.

Lazy squeals at Mila, who is laying on the bed. Creepy has told everyone that he forgot the cups. Esme says she reminded him before they left but he said he had them. She reminded him about the TV remote as well. They have thicker plastic cups that Creepy is gong to try and make cups of tea in. Esme moans that they're tiny. They've been out and taken some of the bottles to the recycle bin, keeping five to fill up and reuse. Its so nice in the van and it feels so different to Lazy; tidy and more open. There is a brew shelf for the cups of tea. The van tour will be at the beginning of the trip. Jace has a cot. Lazy screeches that they're going to Ireland and everyone screeches "yaaaaaaay". They're doing 'The West Atlantic Way', which Creepy corrects to 'The Wild Atlantic Way'. Hopefully that new drone ends up in the Atlantic and sinks faster than the Titanic, it would be the highlight of my year to see Christopher sobbing and diving in after it. Please give him some unexpected wild weather Ireland, pretty please. One gust of wind will do the job. Lazy is so excited.

It's not an open ended trip because Mila has her cast change at the end of April. They have to check in for the ferry early in the morning and will do the van tour as soon as they get to Ireland tomorrow. Ok special request for the Tattlers; please could Creepy climb atop a hill in Galway and belt out Galway Girl. They want nice weather to show us everything during the night and day. Give the vlog a thumbs up if you're excited. Creepy has put his Christmas present (a map of Europe) up on the wall and Lazy is loving it. Esme points out Ireland and Lazy says they can pin it now.

End of vlog

The West Atlantic Way route. Nice to see that Lazy made an appearance near Slieve League Cliffs!
Energia-Map-Wild-Atlantic-Way-Small.jpg

What the duck is going on with her tongue? Looks like she might be having a nibble of it at night. It looks swollen.
1648830498104.png

1648834178164.png
1648834195921.png
1648834223184.png
1648834081944.png
1648834275187.png
1648834410989.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Whilst Chris is useless at organising anything, why does Sarah just seem to do nothing other than get in the van and go? If we are even leaving the house for an hour it's "have you filled my water bottle, is it in the car, do I need my wallet, have you got my wallet, do we need any food, have you locked the door go and check the door, are all the kids seatbelts done properly, go and check again I haven't forgotten anything or the oven hasn't magically switched itself on"

Sarah just walks up to the van expecting it all done and says "let's go!"
Then ridicules her child if she forgets to pack her swimming costume. Scum

Reactions: 28
My hope is that one day they'll see the truth and learn that in reality we're just a group of people who care and want the best for them, some of us are parents ourselves.
I salute your selfless dedication. 👏

I won't gush on or you might think I'm weird....but just so you know, I've given your local Morrisons delivery guy some homemade fudge to drop by when he's passing, by way of a little thank you in recognition of such a sterling effort. 😉🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
#223 On the Road again. Destination: Disappearing Views.

The Jace birthday video is extremely under performing compared to their normal birthday vlogs. Those types of vlogs usually give them a boost between these dips but their numbers are dropping a lot.

Reactions: 27
I have messaged axkid to ask. Included a pic as well. Not that they can do much but they again need to re think about who they gift things to.

I fully believe sarah went on the beg for car seats and knew the trip couldnt go ahead without them.
Hope the Irish Gardai stop them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
duck off Ireland doesn't want you smelly tramps. Lazy brush your bleeping hair and tie it back, you look like a scruffy bleep
Tbf it’s going to take more than her brushing her hair and tying it back to stop her looking like a scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did you watch the channel 5 programme about the prison too? I never knew this until I watched it either last night or the night before!
I watched the programme about Wakefield prison and the origin of the word ‘n.o.n.c.e’. Instantly thought of Chris Ingham

Her comment!!!
Sarah you really don’t look 15 in that picture. You look stupid!!!!
She wishes she looked 15.. so her husband would fancy her

Reactions: 24
Surely that car seat isn't secured correctly as per manufacturing instructions? I thought they had a fixed iso base, I have no idea about car seat, don't drive, my child is 23 too big for one, but I thought most car seats fixed into a base secured in by the seat belts, then the seats 5 point harness fixed your child in place, so to speak. So what's holding that car seat in place? Do they really have so little disregard for their child's safety/life. How do they live with themselves?
Needs to be installed on an actual car seat not a diy bit of wood so that’s the law broken straight away, the seat itself needs to be isofixed and it has a support leg at the rear which doesn’t look to be used so that will not be correct and could be fatal in an accident. I really do hope that they get reported to Irish police, the reg number of van is still on the internet

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Calling all Tattlers in Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo, Mayo, Galway, Clare, Limerick, Kerry and Cork - you know what to do, we are all fully behind you.

Not saying any of the other 27 counties are safe, we all know how thick these pair of home educators are and I don't for one minute believe their geography is up to much (remember the Island of Portugal).

I'll be letting family members in relevant counties on the Wild Atlantic Way to keep their eyes peeled for scruffy, homeless looking tourists travelling in an overweight delivery van.
I'm going to stay away from carparks, Aldi and flying Tiger just to be on the safe side. And any drone flying over will be shot on site :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did he hell forget to fill the water. Bet they are on a meter and rather than pay for it themselves thought they would use someone else's water. I forgot about the "fridge". Whether it's on a piece of wood or the fridge it's not secured so if they had a crash surely it's going to tip up and the seat and baby fly upside down through the windscreen. What an absolute shower. Set for life yeah right

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I knew something felt wrong the last few days. They’re here 🤮🤮

I’ll have to try console myself by pointing out all the stupid tit from the vlog.

Why is ‘Van Life UK’ in the title if it’s an Ireland trip? I guess history, geography and politics aren’t a big thing at Rosabelle Manor Academy.

All the scruffy lot climbing into that ugly van is not what you’d imagine the start of a sooper excited trip looks like. More like what you’d see on a documentary where they take kids into care after finding them living in squalor with no sign of the parents.

Sarah, you’re not 6. Put the tongue and the peace sign away.

They couldn’t leave until the afternoon because the girls had tutor sessions. Which is odd because had Jace not been sick, they should have left a day earlier and been on the ferry that morning. The Wi-Fi on ferries is useless as they know. Bullshit did they have tutor sessions.

They stopped at a petrol station/Burger King then had to leave to go find a….petrol station.
Ok…

Filling up with all those bottles in the Aldi car park. Not a chance did they put them in the bin before driving off.

Esme trying to talk about them forgetting the cups and Sarah just can’t be bothered, stops filming her and starts talking to Mila. Useless excuse for a mother 😞

It’s weird how their ‘winding down’ always includes a lot more shouting and jumping around than anything else.

Sarah talking about how great the van is because they’ve got a new set of those LED lights all the preteens have and Chris and Sarah have a ‘brew shelf’. Bet none of the girls have anywhere to put their drinks.

And that’s all I got. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go out and buy a bag of pasta. Something tells me there’s going to be a shortage in the next few days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.