The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace would look 1000% times better with a proper boys haircut! Look at Koa from family fizz Sarah! He looks lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone remember this?

Don't no where we're going,
Got no way of knowing,
Driving on the road to nowhere
Sponging for a living,
Checking out the women,
Riding on the road to nowhere
And we don't take tit from anyone,
All we wanna do is have some fun
We're Max and Paddy, Paddy and Max

And best of all we dont pay council tax!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah dear, you got your numbers mixed up. Think you meant 51, good to see maths is going well, poor kids stand no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am not a fan of family vloggers they all exploit their kids and their followers but these Inghams are outrageous i truly cant see the appeal at all, what do they offer viewers? Boring content lies and Ads and of course bragging they are not funny, attractive, barely literate no manners bratty kids who are so fake all the pretend excitement, they dont seem even to be clean and tidy they wear cheap clothes yet she spends so much money on toys and trashy decor, their diet is terrible, what is the draw?
Given the dad's vile behaviour with young girls and their utter contempt for kids safety
(not unfounded accusations as the proof is on their videos)
I find it very worrying that they have any following let alone so many, what kind of people are they to defend these parents.
I know I have Said all of this before but I just can't get my head around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The wild Atlantic way is absolutely stunning 😍☘
I'm envious they're getting to do it but then remembered they're sardined into a delivery van and will probably be sharing a burger between them for their tea 😄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did he hell forget to fill the water. Bet they are on a meter and rather than pay for it themselves thought they would use someone else's water. I forgot about the "fridge". Whether it's on a piece of wood or the fridge it's not secured so if they had a crash surely it's going to tip up and the seat and baby fly upside down through the windscreen. What an absolute shower. Set for life yeah right
It will be a water meter it’s a new build

Anyone remember this?

Don't no where we're going,
Got no way of knowing,
Driving on the road to nowhere
Sponging for a living,
Checking out the women,
Riding on the road to nowhere
And we don't take tit from anyone,
All we wanna do is have some fun
We're Max and Paddy, Paddy and Max

And best of all we dont pay council tax!
Perfectly describes then

Reactions: 8
The road trip is already a shitshow with the car seat! Strap yourselfs in trolls we’re in for a wild ride😂😃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t wait to see his attempts to drive over Connor Pass or trying to find free parking at the Cliffs of Moher to avoid the entrance fees. Those poor children

Reactions: 22
I knew something felt wrong the last few days. They’re here 🤮🤮

I’ll have to try console myself by pointing out all the stupid tit from the vlog.

Why is ‘Van Life UK’ in the title if it’s an Ireland trip? I guess history, geography and politics aren’t a big thing at Rosabelle Manor Academy.

All the scruffy lot climbing into that ugly van is not what you’d imagine the start of a sooper excited trip looks like. More like what you’d see on a documentary where they take kids into care after finding them living in squalor with no sign of the parents.

Sarah, you’re not 6. Put the tongue and the peace sign away.

They couldn’t leave until the afternoon because the girls had tutor sessions. Which is odd because had Jace not been sick, they should have left a day earlier and been on the ferry that morning. The Wi-Fi on ferries is useless as they know. Bullshit did they have tutor sessions.

They stopped at a petrol station/Burger King then had to leave to go find a….petrol station.
Ok…

Filling up with all those bottles in the Aldi car park. Not a chance did they put them in the bin before driving off.

Esme trying to talk about them forgetting the cups and Sarah just can’t be bothered, stops filming her and starts talking to Mila. Useless excuse for a mother 😞

It’s weird how their ‘winding down’ always includes a lot more shouting and jumping around than anything else.

Sarah talking about how great the van is because they’ve got a new set of those LED lights all the preteens have and Chris and Sarah have a ‘brew shelf’. Bet none of the girls have anywhere to put their drinks.

And that’s all I got. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go out and buy a bag of pasta. Something tells me there’s going to be a shortage in the next few days.
Not surprising 'Van Life UK' appears in the vlog title when they intend to visit the Wild Atlantic Way in the Rep of Ireland. They can barely speak English and get very confused with Euros. I'll have the sound off while they butcher place names. Hope they meet a large country garda who rips that gnome by his nethers over that disgrace of a van. Hope their neighbours enjoy a bit of peace from the strategically placed trampoline and ferals hanging out of the garage steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Please don't let those children have an accident they are not safe in that deathtrap,i hope they are stopped by police or are reported

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the press would be interested in these knobbers driving their baby around illegally. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but they are just awful parents, it’s not like it’s a baby carrier seat that you unclip and take out of the car, it’s a car seat that once you out it in place it stays there because it’s big and bulky, so they can’t say they had just popped it there for a minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My deepest condolences to you. I had a feeling they were going to do that.
I'm a South Wales one myself x
About 10 minutes after they came out of the tunnel they literally passed my house, I was in the Lake District so thankfully wasn't there to smell them.
The Tesco and Aldi they went to are opposite each other in Holyhead, I wonder where they camped?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor mila wearing the same clothes she had on in yesterday’s vlog thought they were set for life n spent a fortune on clothes?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Real Welsh witch I don’t know how to do my own post , but love the Welsh accent but close second is Irish, I have the worst British accent and apologise to anyone else that has it too! But I’m hoping the Irish people spot them and bloody call them out on everything! I’ve been to Wales and it’s beautiful! Never been to Ireland but it’s my dream, they best not try and make it look crap x
They're travelling the wild Atlantic way, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to make it look crap, yet somehow they will probably manage it 🙄
The weather is awful here at the moment, I'm in Dublin and it will be even worse were they're going 😆

Reactions: 30
No i’m sorry what 16 year old girl would want to be crammed into a van with her big loud family,especially as Izzy seems like she enjoys her own company (not a bad thing) AND and knowing she has exams soon. poor poor girl i couldn’t imagine anything worse at that age

• Sad
Reactions: 35
The Easter holidays before my children sat their GCSEs they were either at school for study sessions put on by their teachers or holed up in their bedrooms all day revising. I had to take them drinks, meals and snacks otherwise they wouldn’t have eaten or drank. If i had suggested a holiday, anywhere, they’d have told me to stop being ridiculous. But then what do I know, they only achieved all A*s and As.

Poor Isabelle has no chance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.