The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jace not even get one birthday card from family or friends? And where were the mother's day cards? Very strange family.
For a family that loves ‘memories’ there are zero family pictures around the house either

imagine making a 3 year old watch his birth vlog where Costa was more important

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Could be right, but it was definitely to show Mila wedged in between the 2 front seats of the van this was Sarah’s duck you to Axkid for telling her to remove the unauthorised content from YouTube and Sarah has refused to remove it!

How can creepy even change the gears and work the hand break properly with this hard up against the drivers seat, would take much for him to knock her cast with his elbow!

View attachment 1163424View attachment 1163439

Doubt they want them back can’t do anything with secondhand seats. They’re a big company who sell expensive car seats I wouldn’t be surprised if they took legal action again her for the unauthorised content and her refusal to remove it, doubt the Levi’s the best solicitors in the land would stand a chance against the Swedes.
The police really should know about how unsafe this baby is in this vehicle. Any kind of relatively high impact, and she'd be through the windscreen or catapulted into the depths of the back. Either way, it really doesn't bear thinking about.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The police really should know about how unsafe this baby is in this vehicle. Any kind of relatively high impact, and she'd be through the windscreen or catapulted into the depths of the back. Either way, it really doesn't bear thinking about.
I imagine its been reported mutiple times but noone seems to care.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Creepys fingernails and lazys fat hands and feet have featured in more than one of my nightmares 🤢😩 enough to make a person scared to sleep 💤
Move over Freddy Krueger.

YET AGAIN Prinny can fk off ! They want another sweat filled tin can holiday and they will have one. They don’t give 2 shits about that dog. 😠 that said I have no doubt she’s much happier at Jane and Steve’s with coco ! If they had any decency they would keep her and stop them from messing with her all the time. Selfish bas*ards AS ALWAYS !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's not a wonder he's hurled all over the van when he's being given bloody Coco Pops for breakfast and God knows what else. And then she says he's not only stolen someone's Dr Pepper or Coke but that he's had it before. He's just turned 3!!! It beggars belief.

I'm assuming the bottle of warm milk was also for Jace. He needs to be using a sippy cup or a regular cup before bed, not a bottle in bed, and have his teeth brushed after, preferably not straight after. They really are just so lazy. Now they are trying a dummy with Mila again so they can have some peace in the van whilst driving unnecessarily. If they were having new experiences and exploring the trips would be worthwhile but they do nothing so what's the point?

He is more likely to have picked something up like a bug when they went out for his birthday and were feeding and letting animals.
Soft play is the perfect breeding ground for childhood illnesses. And you just know that they won't make the kids wash their hands before eating or before leaving.

Reactions: 26
There was no sick,just like there was no miscarriage,no tutor ,no sleepover at friends,all lies,well lies catch up with people as does karma

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There was no sick,just like there was no miscarriage,no tutor ,no sleepover at friends,all lies,well lies catch up with people as does karma
No way has he been to a barber.
The pizza cutting scissors have been used on his head
He wouldn’t want anyone to see his bald patches and black dye

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No way has he been to a barber.
The pizza cutting scissors have been used on his head
He wouldn’t want anyone to see his bald patches and black dye
I thought it looked a bit ginger too,he's not been keeping up with the hair colouring as been too busy turning that parcel delivery van into a danger zone

Reactions: 22
I thought it looked a bit ginger too,he's not been keeping up with the hair colouring as been too busy turning that parcel delivery van into a danger zone
A bit ginger? It was read ass an insectbit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could be right, but it was definitely to show Mila wedged in between the 2 front seats of the van this was Sarah’s duck you to Axkid for telling her to remove the unauthorised content from YouTube and Sarah has refused to remove it!

How can creepy even change the gears and work the hand break properly with this hard up against the drivers seat, would take much for him to knock her cast with his elbow!

View attachment 1163424View attachment 1163439

Doubt they want them back can’t do anything with secondhand seats. They’re a big company who sell expensive car seats I wouldn’t be surprised if they took legal action again her for the unauthorised content and her refusal to remove it, doubt the Levi’s the best solicitors in the land would stand a chance against the Swedes.
Baby Mila still wedged inbetween the front seats. I'm sure there's no isofix in that position, Jaces carseat position not shown.
The car seat is clearly not installed or secured. Surely the company, Axkids, would not want this kind of ‘publicity’? If a child was injured or worse through this kind of usage, even though it would be the ‘parents’ fault, their company name would be linked to the incident. It must state clearly how to install and have a warning not to drive with it unsecured. Just like virtually everything has a warning for idiots, such as ‘Do not submerge in water’ on a toaster, etc!

I don’t know if the promo vlog is still up, but with all the posts, their name is now linked to the Inghams in some capacity online. They, Axkids, need to be made aware that their reputation is being further damaged by these arrogant, negligent pair of shits.
It makes sense that they would ask for the seats back, as continuing to show them being used in an unsafe manner surely violates any agreement/contract they had? Even if they don’t ask for them back - they need to publicly state that their product is being shown on YouTube being used in an way that endangers the child and is in violation of the manufacturer’s instructions.

Those two and their despicable behavior 😡 At least the dog may get a visit to the groomers. She looks so overweight and sad. Maybe that’s just her overgrown fur - but when is she ever shown being taken for regular walks?
That’s what you sign up for when getting a dog! They need to be walked - not just let out in the same boring garden every damn day. They need mental stimulation, exercise, fun and proper care. I bet they are not up to date with her shots & dental exams, just like with the kids. Though I fully admit - I care more about the dog 🐶 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it just me that thinks if siblings feel they have to give each other a birthday gift n their parents haven’t given them the opportunity on their hourly shopping trips or online spending sprees could one of the pile of gifts not be written and gifted from siblings ?
With less and less of us able to look at their vlogs, can more of us help out @ greencow with still shots ? I could not commit to a run down of this feral family. . I live for greencow's summing up of this feral family🪳

I can happily provide a list of local places.

I wonder if they'll try to get ADs for the game of thrones stuff?
They most definitely won't be paying £50 a ticket I think it is 🤔

People don't take kindly to children creepers like you greasy in Belfast.
What are A Ds??

Reactions: 10
1648802374507.png

Why is it only a problem if someone complains?

What happened to being a good neighbour and trying to prevent problems. 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1164111 Not very neighbourly is correct
Elizabeth clearly not aware that the neighbours have done just that on the planning permission form

I honestly would rather NEVER leave my house again than go on a Ingham holiday. If Jace was sick in that car seat you just know it’s going to still stink of it. Add to that the headache on legs foghorn, the creep and a bunch of screeching kids in a space small than my bathroom. No thankyou

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.