The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You haven't 'had a grade 3' when there is still a 10" section of hair from your crown stretched forward over your bald head, and held in place with a woolly hat and egg whites, to create the (increasingly unconvincing) illusion of a fringe.
Egg whites!!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jade was oddly quiet and still when they were back at the house talking about how he’d been sick. It makes me think the whole thing was a lie and they’d threatened him not to say a word.
I won't watch so did we see any sick? Someone said earlier it didn't add up as girls were already home in pj's I'm thinking more this would have been around the time AXKids dropped them what's the betting they asked for the seats back and now conveniently they can't be returned as he's been sick in them 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
They never did care. Way back at the start of 2016, they posted a vlog where they travelled to a rural cottage belonging to a family member. They were traveling down a bendy country road in the pitch black, with thick fog outside and none of the children or Lazy had their seat belt on! They mentioned how hard it was for driver Creepy to see where he was going and yet the children (aged 3, 6 and 10 at the time) weren't strapped in 😡
They also filmed a family bbq, showed chris drinking through out the vlog then he drove back. Very early vlog!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I would be absolutely ashamed on all levels to have a photograph of myself and my mother like that.
Nothing wrong with a modest and discret photo of a mother breastfeeding but that is disgusting and crude. What a state she looks.
She does realise that Mila may see that one day?
Would Sarah have liked her own mother to have posted a photo like that of her as a baby?
no but Chris would

Reactions: 8
They also filmed a family bbq, showed chris drinking through out the vlog then he drove back. Very early vlog!!
I don't think that any of us are surprised that he would do this 😡. Can you remember what the vlog was called?

Reactions: 9
I'm thinking more this would have been around the time AXKids dropped them what's the betting they asked for the seats back and now conveniently they can't be returned as he's been sick in them 🤔
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's definitely the kind of thing that they'd do.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know that bag of food that they all shared? Is it possible it was a "too good to go" bag that they got for a few quid because they're skint? The vendor would still appreciate the publicity and it would mean they all ate for about £3.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Them going home because he was sick doesn’t add up at all, all he would want is his own bed. What about when he had just come out of hospital and you deliberately didn’t film going away?! 3 hours sleep a night creepy..it’s no wonder the continuity of the vlogs are the way they are!

Reactions: 25
I agree! Ireland is stunning but I bet my life on it that they'll make it look shite. Just like they did with Scotland and Cornwall (also beautiful)
They even made the Maldives look crap!
By the way, Ingham's, stay from Wales please. We don't want you, you pair of grippers.
P. S (I'm not the Welsh stalker, I wouldn't drive to the next village to see that lot never mind to bleeping England!) 🙄
I concur everything you just said, especially the last bit.
Minghams. Stay away from bleeping Wales. ALL OF WALES......Do not pass go.... do not collect 200.00....
Oh I forgot. You don't need to. Your set for life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂 You've got to love that kid! We always said he's a secret tattler. 😂

Right! Welsh tattler road trip, I'll drive and you can hang out of the sunroof taking pictures of Manky Manor while we both go Oooooooooooo, because the chavy Inghams are the most interesting people we ever will see. 😂
Pick me up on the way please 🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I won't watch so did we see any sick? Someone said earlier it didn't add up as girls were already home in pj's I'm thinking more this would have been around the time AXKids dropped them what's the betting they asked for the seats back and now conveniently they can't be returned as he's been sick in them 🤔
You don’t see anything at all. You wouldn’t even tell that there was kids in the van with them!

Reactions: 15
That was my thought as I said earlier and now thinking about how pissed off they looked I am convinced that was the day they were pulled up
I am hoping Karma is a beautiful thing!!! And actually I don’t believe there was any sick

Reactions: 20
Did Jace not even get one birthday card from family or friends? And where were the mother's day cards? Very strange family.

Reactions: 35
The girls wernt in the car, it was all clickbait. When Chris walked back in house they were all in pjs already. I’ve no doubt they were dropping the dog off and thought let’s pretend we were setting off and had to cancel. For views .
Could be right, but it was definitely to show Mila wedged in between the 2 front seats of the van this was Sarah’s duck you to Axkid for telling her to remove the unauthorised content from YouTube and Sarah has refused to remove it!

How can creepy even change the gears and work the hand break properly with this hard up against the drivers seat, wouldn’t take much for him to knock her cast with his elbow!

FF813440-1ACC-459D-B185-77E29215E50A.jpeg
65061442-18B1-43E6-8135-837CC179C822.jpeg

Doubt they want them back can’t do anything with secondhand seats. They’re a big company who sell expensive car seats I wouldn’t be surprised if they took legal action again her for the unauthorised content and her refusal to remove it, doubt the Levi’s the best solicitors in the land would stand a chance against the Swedes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.