The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really does. I mean has he hid under his biological daughters bed and videoed? No hell no, has he secretly filmed his biological daughters in the bathroom? No hell no, it is weird and what if Isabelle had decided to change unaware he was there! He's disgusting no matter what way you look at it. Easy to put Isabelle out there for money, she's not biologically his so he couldn't care who's perving over her online as long as he has his money. Chris you ARE DISGUSTING.. not those who rang social services, not those who don't like you, YOUR THE DISGUSTING PERSON WHO IS SICK.
Yep Both of those cretins Sarah & Chris are the only disgusting people here no-one else!

The problem is the truth hurts and I also feel as if they like to be in control of everything. Like sociopaths

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone understand how Sarah can allow Chris to spend so much time around Isabelle, yet she doesn’t seem to have any contact with her bio dad or his family.
I’m not sure what happened or is what has been hinted at happened.
I just think it’s awfully strange how her real dad hasn’t been involved more especially after the allegations came out.
I know I wouldn’t my daughter around someone who had been accused of such inappropriate behaviour.
It's funny how Isabelle had a routine going, the channel grew and slowly Sarah manipulated the situation, making sure Isabelle was on holiday so she couldn't see her dad and family. Funny same pattern so she doesn't see friends.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s blocked me from that post for commenting ? what an absolute melon
She’s blocked me from commenting. Sorry, but that shows her prerogative. She could’ve easily said I’m not endorsing them, merely doing the job I was hired to do, I don’t support or condone any of the actions permitted by this family,

Reactions: 6
It's funny how Isabelle had a routine going, the channel grew and slowly Sarah manipulated the situation, making sure Isabelle was on holiday so she couldn't see her dad and family. Funny same pattern so she doesn't see friends.
Very controlling and manipulative!!

Reactions: 1
#23 Sarah is posing, Chris needs hosing (down), are Social Services nosing (around)?

Reactions: 9
I've never thought of it that Chris doesn't spend time with the little two but does Isabelle. It's weird. It's like the fact he only calls her 'gorgeous' and 'babe' but doesn't with the other two. Isla just gets 'boo boo' like she's some sort of dog ?.

I honestly believe Izzy's bio dad knows more on this situation with Chris and has been blackmailed into keeping quiet and that's why he know longer sees Izzy.

I don’t no anything about issys dad and shouldn’t because it’s no ones business,but I don’t like the way lazy went on about Issy always wanted a brother well she has one already

Reactions: 11
There was an awkwardly awful clickbait vlog ages ago showing Sarah with a black eye (done with makeup) to describe why she isn’t with Isabelle’s father, not sure what’s true and what’s not since that only gives one side of the story (and we know how good they are at manipulating evidence).
I’ve heard that R Family Dave speaks to Izzy’s dad, not sure how much of that is true though as he does talk a lot of tit but he did know Inghams from before YouTube

Reactions: 1
New thread idea: the fashion shoot was a flop. ‘No situation!’ what about when Chris asked for the towel drop?

Reactions: 12
There was an awkwardly awful clickbait vlog ages ago showing Sarah with a black eye (done with makeup) to describe why she isn’t with Isabelle’s father, not sure what’s true and what’s not since that only gives one side of the story (and we know how good they are at manipulating evidence).
I’ve heard that R Family Dave speaks to Izzy’s dad, not sure how much of that is true though as he does talk a lot of tit but he did know Inghams from before YouTube
Surely if Isabelle’s bio father had been violent to Sarah then there would have been safeguarding procedures in place i.e visitation, but it didn’t seem like it. Also he took her on holiday to New York one time and also I believe that when the allegations came out they told everyone Isabelle had gone to Spain with her other grandparents which I don’t believe was true.

It’s just sad that there is no one else she can rely on because her entire family are a seemingly bunch of vile, disgusting trolls.

I bet you any money she can’t even get support in school because she’s probably scared to death of the repercussions!

I

Reactions: 2
I don’t no anything about issys dad and shouldn’t because it’s no ones business,but I don’t like the way lazy went on about Issy always wanted a brother well she has one already
I understand it’s no ones business but it pains me that Isabelle has another family out there who could support her, yet for reasons unknown they’re no longer involved in her life.

It was most likely Sarah’s doing anyway. She’s like poison.

Reactions: 10
I understand it’s no ones business but it pains me that Isabelle has another family out there who could support her, yet for reasons unknown they’re no longer involved in her life.

I agree because lazy hated her going

I've probably said it before here but I got such a good vibe from the Paternal grandparents. They seemed to be very protective of Isabelle, very adoring of her (the Grandad's facebook page was just of pictures of the family and grandchildren) and just gave off a good vibe. Even if there was grief with the father I am very suspicious of Sarah and the fact that Isabelle seems to spend little time with the extended family on that side

Reactions: 10
I've probably said it before here but I got such a good vibe from the Paternal grandparents. They seemed to be very protective of Isabelle, very adoring of her (the Grandad's facebook page was just of pictures of the family and grandchildren) and just gave off a good vibe. Even if there was grief with the father I am very suspicious of Sarah and the fact that Isabelle seems to spend little time with the extended family on that side
Have you met them?

It upsets me she doesn't get to see her paternal family but spends lots of time with Chris's parents.
Although didn't she say recently she had been out to dinner with family?

Reactions: 7
The Inghams are like an infection to anyone who does business with them. It's pretty sad because smaller companies like this photographer, the lady who made the travel books and the driving instructor are probably blinded by their lies and think that the association will work well for them.
This is their living now. Dishonestly blagging money and freebies from unsuspecting businesses. Given that they KNOW that the company will drop them once they find out, at what point does it become fraud?

Have you met them?

It upsets me she doesn't get to see her paternal family but spends lots of time with Chris's parents.
Although didn't she say recently she had been out to dinner with family?
No, sorry, I didn't mean it to look that way. Just in our sleuthing of old, pre-scandal we discussed them and unanimously liked them. Yes she did go out with them, but that felt like a once in a blue moon thing. Very happy for Sarah to prove me wrong in a vlog though

I thought I noticed earlier this morning yesterday’s vlog had 132k views but now it’s only 120k ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.