The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry off topic but why is Chris having evenings out with Issy (she got to choose to do something other than watching him skate so they went to the cinema), he doesn't do that with his other daughters who probably wonder why he never has one to one times with them. It's weird anyway that she has to go with him every week on a school night to film his rubbish attempts at skating when she should be at home doing her homework or relaxing.
I think it’s always been obvious that Isabelle is his favourite even though she is not his bio daughter.
I know some stepdads can have great relationships with their stepchildren but then not all Stepdads are men who creep on young teen girls.
Also why didnt he take all 3 girls to the cinema why only Isabelle?Is he trying to prove something? Like he wants everyone to know she’s safe around him and he’s the doting stepdad? Does Isabelle even get a choice? Next year she is going to be working towards GCSES and school + homework will be so important.
Of course I doubt Sarah and Chris are Invested in what’s best for her future, only what they can get from her now.
It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t make it as a doctor, there’s always a YouTube career to fall back on!

Reactions: 5
Looks like Daves ex Sarah has a few things about the Inghams to say over on Twitter. None of which is good

I think it’s always been obvious that Isabelle is his favourite even though she is not his bio daughter.
I know some stepdads can have great relationships with their stepchildren but then not all Stepdads are men who creep on young teen girls.
Also why didnt he take all 3 girls to the cinema why only Isabelle?Is he trying to prove something? Like he wants everyone to know she’s safe around him and he’s the doting stepdad? Does Isabelle even get a choice? Next year she is going to be working towards GCSES and school + homework will be so important.
Of course I doubt Sarah and Chris are Invested in what’s best for her future, only what they can get from her now.
It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t make it as a doctor, there’s always a YouTube career to fall back on!
I still personally find it weird that she's spending her evenings with her (step) dad and not out with her mates...

I wouldn't class myself as old. I grew up in times of social media etc too - but I was out every night with my friends.

No sorry couldn't make her out saying O at all
No ,could only hear her saying "oh i nearly said the name then"! Gotta keep the ifam glued incase they "miss" it ,eh Sarah?Especially when views are as bad (for a 1.1mill channel) anyway. Btw ,it`s not working ,haven`t watched in weeks!

Our 34 week giveaway will be a ahem basket of children’s socks and vests and week
35 (if we’ve not gone into clickbait labour) will be a food bank voucher for those of you that spent all your winter fuel money on our value for money £30 hoodies! WE REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO BE SKINT LIKE ALL OF YOU PEASANTS x
Those times are conveniently forgotten.Shut the PO Box ,and stop selling sh**ty merch ,then you won`t need to "gift" :rolleyes: rubbish that nobody actually wants!

Wasn't the Sassybelle channel supposed to have a new upload on Wednesday? I'm sure Isabelle mentioned it in a video main channel video this week. They always say things but never do them, it wasn't so long ago they said that channel would now be her vlogging but ever since it has been challenge videos.

Reactions: 3
No ,could only hear her saying "oh i nearly said the name then"! Gotta keep the ifam glued incase they "miss" it ,eh Sarah?Especially when views are as bad (for a 1.1mill channel) anyway. Btw ,it`s not working ,haven`t watched in weeks!
Anyone else find it absolutely hilarious that they managed to push to the 1m mark within less than a month, but 6 months later, they've only just hit 1.2... all whilst Family Fizz, who hit 1m after them, are now on 1.6 ?

The failing channel growth, as well as the shocking views - they cannot possibly continue to live the lifestyle they do... I know it's the case of most YouTubers that they make most of their money through sponsorships. With zero sponsorships, it won't be long until that private school head teacher comes knocking for overdue school fees...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When all the allegations first came out someone (I think who he used to work with) said he never used to mention issy and she was never on his social media etc, that makes it even stranger to me, having one on one time with your children/ step children is fine but singling out one child (especially the only one that isn’t biologically yours) and only spending one on one time with that one is strange and also unfair on the other girls

When all the allegations first came out someone (I think who he used to work with) said he never used to mention issy and she was never on his social media etc, that makes it even stranger to me, having one on one time with your children/ step children is fine but singling out one child (especially the only one that isn’t biologically yours) and only spending one on one time with that one is strange and also unfair on the other girls
Yes I heard that too.
It seems as soon as she got that little bit older and Chris realized she could be a little money maker he started taking more of an interest.
It definitely does feel sometimes that he pays her more attention then the other two.

Reactions: 4
I read that too but I can't remember where.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was that whoever commented didn't even realise chris had kids. Not just issy but esme and isla too

Reactions: 1
Yes I heard that too.
It seems as soon as she got that little bit older and Chris realized she could be a little money maker he started taking more of an interest.
It definitely does feel sometimes that he pays her more attention then the other two.
He really does. I mean has he hid under his biological daughters bed and videoed? No hell no, has he secretly filmed his biological daughters in the bathroom? No hell no, it is weird and what if Isabelle had decided to change unaware he was there! He's disgusting no matter what way you look at it. Easy to put Isabelle out there for money, she's not biologically his so he couldn't care who's perving over her online as long as he has his money. Chris you ARE DISGUSTING.. not those who rang social services, not those who don't like you, YOUR THE DISGUSTING PERSON WHO IS SICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone understand how Sarah can allow Chris to spend so much time around Isabelle, yet she doesn’t seem to have any contact with her bio dad or his family.
I’m not sure what happened or is what has been hinted at happened.
I just think it’s awfully strange how her real dad hasn’t been involved more especially after the allegations came out.
I know I wouldn’t my daughter around someone who had been accused of such inappropriate behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.