The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I just said I felt sorry for the poor girl! There’s hundreds of kids “out there” in show business, it’s a harsh world full of critics...none of us have said anything particularly worse than a casting agent if she went for a part in a film or advert.
If something is said by a casting agent, are the comments visible online for the world to see? Please back off from slashing Isabelle. Her parents are the problem and I think she is already feeling the adverse effects of their carry on. It's bound to get worse too.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they think if he's in it less they will get more views ?

I think he's phasing himself out for now to grow out the black hair dye, his eyebrows don't look like they have been tinted for a while, then when his second son is born with glorious firey red hair he will reappear in his natural ginger state.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 5244
I know it is hard to read since I had to change picture size due to uploading it. But the first date says 22.01.19 and the other one 12.12.55 I believe. If that’s not the date she passed her test, what else does it mean? I wouldn’t know since my licence looks different.
Had to double check my license ? but yer the first date is the date you passed ?

There was an awkwardly awful clickbait vlog ages ago showing Sarah with a black eye (done with makeup) to describe why she isn’t with Isabelle’s father, not sure what’s true and what’s not since that only gives one side of the story (and we know how good they are at manipulating evidence).
I’ve heard that R Family Dave speaks to Izzy’s dad, not sure how much of that is true though as he does talk a lot of tit but he did know Inghams from before YouTube
[/QU
Was she not talking about an abusive relationship in her past in that vlog? She never said anything about it being Isabelles dad? Maybe I'm wrong

I've just double checked my driving licence .I previously had a paper licence (Yes I am that old ) and my first date was the date I applied for it in 2010 as I passed in 93 that's the card date .It says a 10 year expiry

She never said it but it was implied and there have been screenshots from Facebook where she said he abused her.

Reactions: 3
She never said it but it was implied and there have been screenshots from Facebook where she said he abused her.
And the god awful coloured in black eye thumbnail, how they’ve not deleted that absolute disgrace of an image I’ll never know, it’s a complete insult to all domestic violence warriors survivors out there. Im making no comment on things that may or may not have occurred in her past but to colour in a pretend black eye and use it as clickbait is beyond disrespectful in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
TIF#23 Bump pics were bad, the nursery is sad, still plenty of rants to be had!

Reactions: 10
Well my bad then. When she held it up I paused the video and behind the little signs what she is allowed to drive now it said 22.01.2019 every time and next to it some date way in the future. I assumed that must be the “exp. date” . If that is wrong I appologize. On my license there are just dots for what I am allowed to drive and the date I passed is at the side next to it. Where I come from they never expire. You have it until you die or do something stupid then you get it taken away of course.
Sorry I got it wrong. I just saw back of licence and was shown so quickly I thought how did anyone read that. Fair play to you managing the screen shot. I am surprised she told truth as lies but fair play. Thanks for screen shotting the test can be laid to rest.

Reactions: 4
Thought they weren't allowed to film in Mothercare anymore!

So Isla farted on camera and personally I didn't hear it originally so I wouldn't have realised if Sarah hadn't said "Don't worry Isla, I don't think the ifam heard it."

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.