The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy isn't stupid, I think she will soon realise what her Mum is really like.

Reactions: 11
Izzy isn't stupid, I think she will soon realise what her Mum is really like.
I hope so, she needs to be able to get away from Sarah though. The main worry is she will believe their lies and think the world is out to get her as well. She doesn’t seem bratty so there is definitely a chance for her to see past the money.

Reactions: 7
I hope so, she needs to be able to get away from Sarah though. The main worry is she will believe their lies and think the world is out to get her as well. She doesn’t seem bratty so there is definitely a chance for her to see past the money.
Yeah at the moment she seems in a very cult like environment. She doesn't even really get to see what her friends and their families are like.

Reactions: 7
Well guys, looks like she told the truth regarding the date she passed her drivers test.

Oh my shower comment sure got to her didn’t it! Lots of the vlog dedicated to the fact that OMG the girls had a shower! ???‍♀
Too bad the younger 2 never change their pajamas. I think they've been wearing the same ones for like 2 weeks. Nice to finally have a shower but put dirty pajamas on nice clean bodies sort of cancels it out

Too bad the younger 2 never change their pajamas. I think they've been wearing the same ones for like 2 weeks. Nice to finally have a shower but put dirty pajamas on nice clean bodies sort of cancels it out
And get back into them dirty sheets ?

Reactions: 8
Sarah and Creepy had a dare, if the ladder shelf she bought from B&M a while back had the baskets included with it like Sarah thought, he'd have to do a dare which the Ifam get to choose or if it had no baskets like Chris thought she'd have to do one. She was right as it had folded baskets which popped up and she was cackling away as Creepy will now had to do a dare. I had an urge to comment that he should do a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle to prove he never messaged the girls and is not following young girls now. Maybe do a paternity test as a bonus to check if he really is the dad to another woman's son.

Sarah was cackling again when she showed how Chris had cooked their oven chips in a muffin tray. Well if they made their own dinners more often then maybe they'd know what they needed to cook with.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah and Creepy had a dare, if the ladder shelf she bought from B&M a while back had the baskets included with it like Sarah thought, he'd have to do a dare which the Ifam get to choose or if it had no baskets like Chris thought she'd have to do one. She was right as it had folded baskets which popped up and she was cackling away as Creepy will now had to do a dare. I had an urge to comment that he should do a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle to prove he never messaged the girls and is not following young girls now. Maybe do a paternity test as a bonus to check if he really is the dad to another woman's son.

Sarah was cackling again when she showed how Chris had cooked their oven chips in a muffin tray. Well if they made their own dinners more often then maybe they'd know what they needed to cook with.
You just know in X amount of years they will be down and outs on Jeremy Kyle!

Reactions: 4
#23 The nursery is grey, ambiguous due day, sick of fri-yay

#23 The nursery is dull, her due date is bull, and their channel is null

#23 The views are going, it's actually snowing, and Sarah is not glowing

#23 Their channel is dead, Sarah's license is now red, but the kids just want to be fed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
#23 The nursery is grey, ambiguous due day, sick of fri-yay

#23 The nursery is dull, her due date is bull, and their channel is null

#23 The views are going, it's actually snowing, and Sarah is not glowing

#23 Their channel is dead, Sarah's license is now red, but the kids just want to be fed
Every one but can only choose one haha. All of the above are so apt.xx

Reactions: 3
How did you find that out?
Her drivers license came in the post, she said she hated getting mail with her name on it as it's always bills but her license arrived early. She also received gifts from the Ifam for the girls and the baby, plus two cards because she passed her driving test.

Reactions: 1
Promoting the Ingham's in the post... But yet its nothing to do with her? ?‍♀

View attachment 5229View attachment 5233
If that’s the case why address it in the first place? Why not just say “I’d rather this not discussed on my page” and leave it at that ffs? considering ‘emma’ was actually asking a legitimate question about if she didn’t want the questions on her page just do not respond to them??? easily solved. had they been deleted with no other words, personally wouldn’t have minded because yes it is her business and she is just doing her job... but don’t start something you don’t wanna finish?

• Heart
Maybe Annie shouldn’t block people who called her out on it ?‍♀ Again, I have no issues with her working with them, I have issues with her supporting and publicising them and their channel. If she posted the pictures saying I worked with Sarah and posted a disclaimer saying she was hired and doesn’t condone any of the alleged actions, there wouldn’t be an issue. But blocking/deleting/defending is the wrong move and shows how disgusting she is. Love how she deletes once she finds out Jess has autism. Too close to home huh

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Real Ingham instagram have posted about this.
It appears someone (who I assume may be Jess's mum as they're called Theresa, but I'm happy to be corrected) has sent a dm to the photographer.

Reactions: 2
why Honestly would you then continue to leave the comments to that post open if it’s been targetted and you wish not to receive those comments? Like it’s rodiculous & stupid. Apologise for making assumptions, say it’s nothing to do with you and turn off comments. Quite simple really.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.