The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so worrying seeing comments on Chris's Insta that say stuff like 'chris please follow me, I'm Isabelle's age!'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Its so worrying seeing comments on Chris's Insta that say stuff like 'chris please follow me, I'm Isabelle's age!'
The worrying thing about that is a) are they unaware of the situation and blindly following, or b) hoping that he will send them inappropriate messages too (bearing in mind some of the nasty comments some young fans sent Jess I don’t think we can rule that one out)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet he loves it. Has no friends his own age so there for young ifam makes him feel superior

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Promoting the Ingham's in the post... But yet its nothing to do with her? ?‍♀

View attachment 5229View attachment 5233
I'd not taking sides why promote their channel, if she had a client for a photo shoot who worked down the council tip would she say look at this gorgeous blooming mother to be go check her out at the council tip?? No she damn well wouldn't, she promoted their channel because Sarah has her business, yet again it's all about money rather than these girls that are suffering. Also if not taking sides why write its rumours and jealous haters, that to me sounds like she's taking sides. Yes it is her job and the way she feeds her children but as a mother and just doing your job don't promote their channel. End of. Don't like this woman, hope this doesn't happen to any of her children one day she'd soon want people believing her own. Ps nothing wrong with working at council tip I was using it as an example. Working anywhere else she wouldn't promote anyone's work. Sorry if I offended anyone using that example

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Well guys, looks like she told the truth regarding the date she passed her drivers test.
She didnt show the licence with date in video it was wrong way round, so the date she passed is still questionable.

Reactions: 1
during vlog the driving licence was shown but it was held back to front, no information what I saw was shown. She still could of passed before.
Well my bad then. When she held it up I paused the video and behind the little signs what she is allowed to drive now it said 22.01.2019 every time and next to it some date way in the future. I assumed that must be the “exp. date” . If that is wrong I appologize. On my license there are just dots for what I am allowed to drive and the date I passed is at the side next to it. Where I come from they never expire. You have it until you die or do something stupid then you get it taken away of course.

Last edited:
during vlog the driving licence was shown but it was held back to front, no information what I saw was shown. She still could of passed before.
I tried to screenshot it in my phone but you can’t see it. I watched the vlog on our TV yesterday, I will try to take a photo of it later today.

I tried to screenshot it in my phone but you can’t see it. I watched the vlog on our TV yesterday, I will try to take a photo of it later today.
I know it is hard to read since I had to change picture size due to uploading it. But the first date says 22.01.19 and the other one 12.12.55 I believe. If that’s not the date she passed her test, what else does it mean? I wouldn’t know since my licence looks different.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 5244
I know it is hard to read since I had to change picture size due to uploading it. But the first date says 22.01.19 and the other one 12.12.55 I believe. If that’s not the date she passed her test, what else does it mean? I wouldn’t know since my licence looks different.
You're right... that shows the earliest date that you can drive that vehicle from and to.

Reactions: 2
Still doesn't prove it was her first ever test though

Reactions: 9
New title suggestion:
Sarah’s photoshoot was ridiculous just like pretending Chris’ allegations aren’t serious

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion- ‘There was no situation’, photographer altercation, half term vacation?

Reactions: 16
View attachment 5244
I never really understood the debate on it on here! I always thought she had just passed her test?! I don’t get why she would lie about that?

Reactions: 3
It's embarrassing for the site though that some people pick up on silly things and then a few pages later some people are still talking about it. Sarah is a stupid idiot that has not left a freak when she would have done alright with her kids on her own. But if she reads here I'm sorry to say some people waffle on and it's making her think we're all sad idiots.which we're not.

Reactions: 8
They should name him Oscar it’s only fitting considering what good actors they are
O M Gheeee that would be super doooper appropriate fake smile fake laugh .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.