The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said before but it just amazes me how Sarah doesn't think it's important to be seeing her midwife regularly! Getting your blood pressure checked is so important, a vanity scan at your private clinic won't tell you anything like that.

I was getting mine checked every 3 days from 28 weeks and thank god I was because at 32 weeks we discovered that my baby was in distress and had to delivered early, if i had left it one more day she would have died ☹ and my last scan before that at 28 weeks looked fine.

The minute the midwife saw any swelling in my face etc checks were done, bloods, urine and blood pressure and Sarah's face has swelled last week or so.

She's a horrible woman, she will know all this with it being her 4th child! Too busy out buying grey paint and doing the important things like vanity photo shoots ? disgrace of a mother.

Reactions: 15
I know it's been said before but it just amazes me how Sarah doesn't think it's important to be seeing her midwife regularly! Getting your blood pressure checked is so important, a vanity scan at your private clinic won't tell you anything like that.

I was getting mine checked every 3 days from 28 weeks and thank god I was because at 32 weeks we discovered that my baby was in distress and had to delivered early, if i had left it one more day she would have died ☹ and my last scan before that at 28 weeks looked fine.

The minute the midwife saw any swelling in my face etc checks were done, bloods, urine and blood pressure and Sarah's face has swelled last week or so.

She's a horrible woman, she will know all this with it being her 4th child! Too busy out buying grey paint and doing the important things like vanity photo shoots ? disgrace of a mother.
Tbh we don't get seen that often in the UK, I saw midwife so much less than I did with my 1st than with my 3rd. She might have blood pressure checked at GP surgery.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't wash it first as it's brand new so is fine to wear straight away. I never wash any new clothes before wearing them. Am I gross then? ? ?
I always wash mine as I read an article saying that new clothes have traces of formaldehyde on them. Helps to keep them free from mildew apparently.

Reactions: 3
These influencers all delete bad comments. If you've nothing to hide / feel bad about why not just address them rather than deleting like no negative opinions exist. Not just the Ingham's.

Then they witch about these kind of sites. People share opinions here because they get muted otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just out of curiosity, those who can see the post on the photographers Facebook, is it the link to the video (separate post) or the Facebook post with the pictures attached? Cause for me, the video link is still up, but the entire post is deleted.

Tbh we don't get seen that often in the UK, I saw midwife so much less than I did with my 1st than with my 3rd. She might have blood pressure checked at GP surgery.

I'm in UK too, I was seen so often as my blood pressure had started climbing protein in urine also so I was watched closely to try and keep it under control.

It's just scary as first time round me in myself I felt absolutely fine but the but they numbers painted a very different picture.

Sarah won't know if she's fine or not cz she doesn't go to a midwife at all!

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, those who can see the post on the photographers Facebook, is it the link to the video (separate post) or the Facebook post with the pictures attached? Cause for me, the video link is still up, but the entire post is deleted.
5169 5170

Both are still up atm

I always wash mine as I read an article saying that new clothes have traces of formaldehyde on them. Helps to keep them free from mildew apparently.
I always wash new clothes as you don't know how many people have tried it on before you

Reactions: 5
Should Sarah not be seeing a midwife anyway due to her low iron? Would that of not needed a follow up? She never had that appt about that mystery rash either. I bet it was some sort of STD

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For a - let's call it - "normal" pregnancy (defining it as no complications etc), you should have a midwife appointment every 4 weeks up until 36 weeks, when appointments are every 2 weeks until you go overdue.

She has most certainly not had regular midwife appointments, where they check urine, blood pressure, feel and measure baby, hear heartbeat etc.

I find it so bizarre... Being a mother myself, I loved these appointments with my children - they always gave me a sense of relief. So strange for a mother to not really care all that much about her unborn child.

Reactions: 5
Should Sarah not be seeing a midwife anyway due to her low iron? Would that of not needed a follow up? She never had that appt about that mystery rash either. I bet it was some sort of STD
They blamed that rash on being allergic to Prinny didn't they? ?

For a - let's call it - "normal" pregnancy (defining it as no complications etc), you should have a midwife appointment every 4 weeks up until 36 weeks, when appointments are every 2 weeks until you go overdue.

She has most certainly not had regular midwife appointments, where they check urine, blood pressure, feel and measure baby, hear heartbeat etc.

I find it so bizarre... Being a mother myself, I loved these appointments with my children - they always gave me a sense of relief. So strange for a mother to not really care all that much about her unborn child.
I too was always excited to go to my MW appointments whether it was just a regular app or not I still got to listen to the heartbeat and yes it was a relief everything was as it should be. Once my midwife had to cancel due to illness and I actually was disappointed it was delayed.
Sarah only cares about money/supporting her sleazy husband/ bullying the victims/ treating her children like slaves and posing for photoshopped photoshoots!

Reactions: 7
So strange for a mother to not really care all that much about her unborn child.
She only cares about the money, if she cared about her current children she would have taken them out of the situation until it had been resolved. For her nothing can get in the way of her money making cult (I say Cult as the Ifam is definitely a Cult)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I too was always excited to go to my MW appointments whether it was just a regular app or not I still got to listen to the heartbeat and yes it was a relief everything was as it should be. Once my midwife had to cancel due to illness and I actually was disappointed it was delayed.
Sarah only cares about money/supporting her sleazy husband/ bullying the victims/ treating her children like slaves and posing for photoshopped photoshoots!

Don't forget she tried to cancel her last midwife appointment because she felt "absolutely fine!" Well sarah so did I but really my body was not coping!

Didn't Social services come knocking about a week after that? So irresponsible.

Reactions: 4
I don't want to think about the mildew in Lazy's gusset ........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry off topic but why is Chris having evenings out with Issy (she got to choose to do something other than watching him skate so they went to the cinema), he doesn't do that with his other daughters who probably wonder why he never has one to one times with them. It's weird anyway that she has to go with him every week on a school night to film his rubbish attempts at skating when she should be at home doing her homework or relaxing.

Reactions: 15
Don't forget she tried to cancel her last midwife appointment because she felt "absolutely fine!" Well sarah so did I but really my body was not coping!

Didn't Social services come knocking about a week after that? So irresponsible.
Yes she has a tendency to think everything is fine, when below the surface everything is far from fine!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.