The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minor comment. But Sarah got in from her test about 2:30 and went straight to pick Isla up. Doesn’t really give much time to ring the insurance company and change Sarah from having learners insurance on the mini to having full insurance, does it??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The neighbours all came out to cheer her on

Oh stop the world I wanna get off - lying cow ?????
Pretty sure around here you don’t do your test from your house? You do it from the test centre and go back to the test centre as they have set routes to go...?

Reactions: 19
Still not watching the vlogs but had to go and look at comments ?

Oh is this aimed at us :ROFLMAO:

Boy George fan No140 minutes ago (edited)
Whoop whoop ??????????? so so made up for you Sara,that’s one in the eye for you know who,who all thought that you had already passed previously and were lying. You go girl proud of you ❤❤❤❤❤????

The Ingham Family

Hide replies
The Ingham Family
The Ingham Family
7 minutes ago
???xx

Errrr yeah ‘Boy George fan No140’ they couldn’t have possibly pretended that she’s only just passed her test?! I almost forgot everything you read/see on the internet is .... errr ‘true’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didnt even take them just sat and scoffed them with isla ?
Isla can't miss it wonder if any oth
Yeah but have you noticed when she’s talking crap, which is often she looks nervous then looks away from the camera
She really does I've noticed that too. What they have no friends we mention and bam Esme has friend over, neighbour has islas age daughter so going on play date, and all these lovely neighbours haha. Is tattle life writing their life for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure around here you don’t do your test from your house? You do it from the test centre and go back to the test centre as they have set routes to go...?
And here and everywhere else. But lazy are a list celebs everything's done differently for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say yesterday that she is going on a night out with the mums on the street?! Can someone please buy this woman a notebook to keep track of all her “stories” .

Sorry for the double post.
I'd be surprised she hadn't already got a notebook off that brown nosing Doris and Fred wetwipe. The one who said it wasn't any of her business that Chris has been grooming girls, as long as she could cash in from their shout out. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had an hour lesson before the test then drove to the test centre passed my test then the instructor drove me home as he said it’s not good to drive when excited etc then a chat outside the house , thankies congrats it does all take time ?‍♀
Pa how far from the test centre do they live ?

Reactions: 4
So they vlog everything they shouldn't but no glimpse of instructor car, or Sarah driving up road, or taking off l plates, just a bit strange. Surely that's footage that is for memories or interesting for views. I just don't buy it. Looked fake and not actually in the moment.

Reactions: 18
They never show anything like taking L plates off or her in the car at school on her own. She probably didn't pick them up and had definitely passed previously as we suspected. No copy of certificate shown with date on...lies & more lies. Also can't they buy Isabelle another coat!!! She wears it for school and out of school ?
They seemed keen to only show her name on the certificate. It doesn’t have any other personal info on it really as far as I remember so you may be right re the date

Reactions: 4
They never show anything like taking L plates off or her in the car at school on her own. She probably didn't pick them up and had definitely passed previously as we suspected. No copy of certificate shown with date on...lies & more lies. Also can't they buy Isabelle another coat!!! She wears it for school and out of school ?

Whats wrong with wearing the same coat at school and out of school ? My kids only have one winter coat each ??

Reactions: 16
Driving instructor picks you up and you have an hour practise before your test which is why it’s like 2.5hours.
Then the instructor drives you back. Mine didn’t let me drive back after passing, not sure if it’s something to do with the insurance once you’ve passed. ?

My instructor was desperate for me to have a photo with the certificate when he dropped me off too as it’s good promotion for them to show people pass. Suprised they didn’t film that

Reactions: 7
Driving instructor picks you up and you have an hour practise before your test which is why it’s like 2.5hours.
Then the instructor drives you back. Mine didn’t let me drive back after passing, not sure if it’s something to do with the insurance once you’ve passed. ?
What I was meaning is that why would the neighbours be cheering her on like it honestly makes no sense whatsoever

Reactions: 11
What I was meaning is that why would the neighbours be cheering her on like it honestly makes no sense whatsoever
She said that was when she went to pick the girls up she was tooting her horn I think?

Not saying I believe it however

Reactions: 1

My instructor was desperate for me to have a photo with the certificate when he dropped me off too as it’s good promotion for them to show people pass. Suprised they didn’t film that
If only someone could find who her instructor is and see if shes on his facebook page.
Dont try its impossible ?

Reactions: 2
lol, so she can't keep her lies straight can she??

Wonder if we'll see her doing the school drop off tomorrow. Or ever.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.