The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao it’s her first driving test maybe but she’s been doing it for years that had she not passed there should’ve been serious alarm bells ringing.... (how true that it’s her first one though I have serious doubt tbh) it is hilarious how she is literally just doing whatever has been ‘complained’ about on here like that’s the only reason people are on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Passed her test and wow she even went to pick the girls up from school. Yet another thing ticked off our list you are doing well lazy..now how long will that last? And let’s be honest it won’t be the morning runs you do will it..another pretty boring day and wow no shopping!!
They never show anything like taking L plates off or her in the car at school on her own. She probably didn't pick them up and had definitely passed previously as we suspected. No copy of certificate shown with date on...lies & more lies. Also can't they buy Isabelle another coat!!! She wears it for school and out of school ?

Reactions: 9
Thought she said she had failed a test before?

And FYI lazy love I locally held the record for only getting 2 minors and I passed first time. Might I also add I wasn’t learning for a decade beforehand

Swivel on that loser ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The neighbours all came out to cheer her on

Oh stop the world I wanna get off - lying cow ?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The neighbours all came out to cheer her on

Oh stop the world I wanna get off - lying cow ?????
But only yesterday they didn’t know their neighbours very well and she was oblivious there was a woman across the road with a ‘super cute baby’ ??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But only yesterday they didn’t know their neighbours very well and she was oblivious there was a woman across the road with a ‘super cute baby’ ??
Hasn’t she said in the past that she has barbecues with the neighbours in summer? I don’t think she can remember half of what sje tells people!

Reactions: 19
Still not watching the vlogs but had to go and look at comments ?

Oh is this aimed at us :ROFLMAO:

Boy George fan No140 minutes ago (edited)
Whoop whoop ??????????? so so made up for you Sara,that’s one in the eye for you know who,who all thought that you had already passed previously and were lying. You go girl proud of you ❤❤❤❤❤????

The Ingham Family

Hide replies
The Ingham Family
The Ingham Family
7 minutes ago
???xx
If I were them (Sarah n Chris) I would be annoyed if I knew my “fans” were looking for gossip etc. Clearly the fans love it here .... hiya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 6
I've not watched. Is she trying to claim she passed both her theory and practical first time?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say yesterday that she is going on a night out with the mums on the street?! Can someone please buy this woman a notebook to keep track of all her “stories” .

Sorry for the double post.

Reactions: 13
Yeah but have you noticed when she’s talking crap, which is often she looks nervous then looks away from the camera

Reactions: 14
Definitely passed before today! the girls didn't even seem hat excited for her. She covered the date on the pass certificate and has been blabbing on about her test for ages (who does that in case you did actually fail..)
And Isla said before Christmas, "another test?" or something like that
Why does she have to lie and say its her first time...? Still an achievement to pass

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She apprently passed her theory years ago. But shes saying this was her first driving test.
You only have 2 years after passing your theory to take your test.
I can't drive anymore due to my health but I passed both my tests first time. I can't have her being the same as me ??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.