The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I am really curious how that man works ... what brought him to where he is ! ?
Feels sorry for a broken giraffe ornament

Doesn't feel sorry for breaking little girls mentally

You can tell I've not watched for days and got bored ????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some possibilities:

1) If the baby is very large, that would be a reason for her to have a C-Section either because he's too big to be born through a woman's pelvis or if he has gained weight because of mother's diabetes, he may need to be delivered sooner than normal.

2) Whether she knew was pregnant early (i.e. in the first few weeks of actual implantation or around the 4 weeks of the last period cycle that are used to date pregnancy) could depend on whether she was planning for a baby or not. It could be that she or Creepy was just not using birth control and so found herself vomiting etc. and realised she was pregnant. Or if she was deliberately trying for a baby, she may have been testing a lot, but not sure of the exact times of pregnancy calculation. Also, the fact she hasn't had enough medical care, suggests the due dates may be wrong.

Sorry if TMI!

Reactions: 2
If you watched the vlog last night - sarah said something about looking like a meatball.... it got me thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The spelling is 'ton' rather than 'tonne' in this context. I like the design of it, however, I doubt I'd buy it cause I wouldn't particularly want to support them. I personally don't get the YouTuber clothing: I just don't see the appeal of wearing a t-shirt or carrying around objects with a slogan of some YouTube channel that most people won't recognise. Then again, maybe they are just another version of band-tees.

Reactions: 3
Why are they trying to make Isabelle happen??!
I like her. I think she's a sweet kid who deals with a lot of tit she shouldn't have to. I can't stand this kind of mentality when it comes to parenting... she's a child, not a product. It's the same with bratayley, I can't even stand to hate watch them anymore because all they do is pimp out their kids. Arghhhhhhhhhh. I think I just hate family vloggers.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Isabelle seems like a nice kid but I don’t think she has a lot of screen presence it always seems a bit wooden and nervous/ scripted. Hopefully it’s because she wants to rather than being told to.

Reactions: 16
We are being managed so our focus is shifted from the 'main' channel.
If they think Isabelle’s channel could get sponsorships free of creepy’s stench, and that people won’t make a fuss and tell companies about the allegations, I am afraid they are mistaken.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
she'd definitely not a natural. She's sweet, and I don't hate watch her like I do other people, but I wonder whether she WANTS to do it, or if Lazy & Creepy make convince her. She seems to enjoy it, but idk. If it's a source of income for her parents (is it? I don't know much about YT income.) I can see them pushing her to make more and more.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I just wish Isabelle would stop singing every sentence. She could do well if allowed to find her own style and personality but Sarah has ruined her and made her into a mini version of herself. I find her uncomfortable to watch

• Heart
Let's not forget that Lego dropped Isabelle quicker than you can say "drop that towel" when the allegations came out. No big company will touch her with the Ingham name.

Reactions: 12
Sarah passed her test. Does this mean we will now see her up and taking the girls to school?

• Haha
I reckon it's that she passed her driving test - She drove them out for a celebratory meal or something like that

To be honest, whenever they describe anything as EXCITING I take it with a pinch of salt, we'll be the judge of that haha
Almost called it...

This weeks prize is a family cinema ticket. ? wasn’t that mentioned on here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Passed her test and wow she even went to pick the girls up from school. Yet another thing ticked off our list you are doing well lazy..now how long will that last? And let’s be honest it won’t be the morning runs you do will it..another pretty boring day and wow no shopping!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So glad I live no where near lazy. The roads are no longer safe around there. What sight she's going to be, cruising around in that little pink penis car or epically failing to parallel park that old lump of metal shite she got for Christmas.

• Haha
It’s only taken her like 13 years to pass her test - in the vlog she got the pink car she said she took lessons when Isabelle was little.

Plus having her own car for 2 years to practice in, it’s not that much of an achievement really.

The novelty of picking the girls up will be over soon.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.