The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on to check the views but noticed it's been 3 months since Esme last had a thumbnail to herself. Even the ones from the weekend when she got a big fuss made out of her, Isabelle was the focus of them ? I know it's been mentioned before but they are deluded if they think Isabelle is the money maker, she's quite bad in front of the camera, don't mean to nit pick a young girl but YouTube isn't her calling in life.
One thing that drives me insane is her going "hey guuuyyyss" to the camera. You're 13 love, you're not a TV presenter, you're a child. Please stop trying to copy your mother, it won't stand you well in life, trust me.

It grinds my gears that Sarah is trying to mould her into a mini-me. She's in her formative years and right now apart from within school, she has little interaction with other people who could act as role models for her. Kids that I know go to summer clubs and other organisations during school breaks (largely because they have parents who work), where they come into contact with youth workers, leaders and the like who can inspire young kids on how to be a better person, make a difference to society, help others etc. The minute there's a mere sniff of a school break, Isabelle is whisked away on yet another super duper surprise holiday (which is ironic because it's anything but a surprise now).

If she hopes to go to university later in life, unless she starts to take an interest in other things now she hasn't a hope in hell of getting into a good one. Or at least that's how it is in most of the universities near me. On a personal statement, you need to state things that you take an interest in - clubs, volunteer work etc. and demonstrate how these have helped you. I know one girl who would get straight A's in most subjects and couldn't get into the uni of her choice because she spent most of her time studying and therefore had very little outside interests to boost her personal statement. So even if Isabelle manages to be kept in school long enough to get really good grades, it might not be enough to get her into a good university. But I have no doubt her mum will be trying to set her up for a life on YouTube, which lets face it will have it's own shelf life even if she is successful.

Reactions: 17
Their Christmas Day vlog - the one they rely on each year - only has 1.7m views. That's really not a lot at all when you think about previous years.

2017 has 9m.

2016 has 59m (because of Esme's reaction).

2015 has 1m.

On a separate note whilst going through old vlogs. Found this little beauty. Watch from 24 minutes, where Chris goes mental about Kiss a Ginger Day - he says "No, heck no" in it ?
2016 one also has two years worth of time for people to view it, whereas 2018 only has one month so far. So it's likely to keep creeping up. Although probably nowhere near 9m/59m

Reactions: 3
Has she said something about her weight now?
She just said whilst eatting a donut that pregnancy always makes her face chubby and gives her lots of chins. Forgetting the crap she eats. Just typical Sarah really... I mean she said it whilst eatting a Krispy Kreme donut she had a box of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One thing that drives me insane is her going "hey guuuyyyss" to the camera. You're 13 love, you're not a TV presenter, you're a child. Please stop trying to copy your mother, it won't stand you well in life, trust me.

It grinds my gears that Sarah is trying to mould her into a mini-me. She's in her formative years and right now apart from within school, she has little interaction with other people who could act as role models for her. Kids that I know go to summer clubs and other organisations during school breaks (largely because they have parents who work), where they come into contact with youth workers, leaders and the like who can inspire young kids on how to be a better person, make a difference to society, help others etc. The minute there's a mere sniff of a school break, Isabelle is whisked away on yet another super duper surprise holiday (which is ironic because it's anything but a surprise now).

If she hopes to go to university later in life, unless she starts to take an interest in other things now she hasn't a hope in hell of getting into a good one. Or at least that's how it is in most of the universities near me. On a personal statement, you need to state things that you take an interest in - clubs, volunteer work etc. and demonstrate how these have helped you. I know one girl who would get straight A's in most subjects and couldn't get into the uni of her choice because she spent most of her time studying and therefore had very little outside interests to boost her personal statement. So even if Isabelle manages to be kept in school long enough to get really good grades, it might not be enough to get her into a good university. But I have no doubt her mum will be trying to set her up for a life on YouTube, which lets face it will have it's own shelf life even if she is successful.
I am SO with you on the immense irritation that rises up within me when Izzy starts talking in that false, superficial way of “Hey Guys” and talks about The Girls as if she’s their actual mother?!
Sadly though I feel her Sarah type drivel is on the same level of literally all vloggers so she’s probably got some sort of YT future. The sooner she loosens the grip from her parents and makes her own way/ own style the better. Somehow think they will never let her go though, she’ll be on blow up bed holidays for the next few years minimum!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
2016 one also has two years worth of time for people to view it, whereas 2018 only has one month so far. So it's likely to keep creeping up. Although probably nowhere near 9m/59m
Exactly, and the 59m and 9m figure will continue to increase (not by a huge amount I wouldn't expect) because each Christmas their precious IFAM continue to go back and watch the older vlogs. Others will too as it will show up on their recommended videos each year if they're watching similar type vlogs I'd assume

Reactions: 1
Re the weight thing while pregnant..

I.. watched the kardashians... while khloe was pregnant and she looked great during pregnancy, because she kept fit and ate sensibly. This whole idea when you get pregnant you just get fat is rediculous.
Agree. i never craved anything or used the term it’s because I’m pregnant, nor did I say I was eating for two ?

Hardly gained any weight - it’s just about been sensible

Back to yesterdays chat... In the reveal to the girls chris says they have only known a few days. She was 7 weeks...

17th july she told them so a week into her "finding out" when she said she was 3 or 4 weeks along. ?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Back to yesterdays chat... In the reveal to the girls chris says they have only known a few days. She was 7 weeks...

17th july she told them so a week into her "finding out" when she said she was 3 or 4 weeks along. ?
So, if she was seven weeks gone when she told the girls, rather than three/four like she said in the vlog, she is going to give birth 3/4 weeks earlier than the middle of March full term date she has told viewers. Should be interesting...

Can't they tell the truth about anything at all??

Reactions: 12
So, if she was seven weeks gone, rather than three/four like she said in the vlog, she is going to be full term, 3/4 weeks before she has told us that she is going to be full term (which is the middle of March). Does that make any sense? ?
Yes it does. Thats why i think this "mad news" is about the due dates being wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it does. Thats why i think this "mad news" is about the due dates being wrong
Would you go out and celebrate that though? Then again it's the Inghams they'll probably go out and celebrate when Isla loses that front tooth! ?

Reactions: 7
Would you go out and celebrate that though? Then again it's the Inghams they'll probably go out and celebrate when Isla loses that front tooth! ?
I mean not much surprises me... Maybe it was her baby shower ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon it's that she passed her driving test - She drove them out for a celebratory meal or something like that

To be honest, whenever they describe anything as EXCITING I take it with a pinch of salt, we'll be the judge of that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon it's that she passed her driving test - She drove them out for a celebratory meal or something like that
If she did that means they all went in the mini again.. No way would she drive the big car yet

Reactions: 2
Why would you lie about your due date? What's the motivation? I don't understand it. Fair enough they could clickbait a premature birth (which, I have to say would be a disgusting thing to do) but the way she's putting away Krispy Kreme's he's on course for being huge (although I wouldn't put it past them to lie about that too) and surely that would only be clickbait for one vlog? Could she be having an early planned C-Section or something like that? I just don't understand it at all. They are one weird family to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any more news on where this child will be born? Wasn’t she trying to change from her normal hospital for some reason?

Why would you lie about your due date? What's the motivation? I don't understand it. Fair enough they could clickbait a premature birth (which, I have to say would be a disgusting thing to do) but the way she's putting away Krispy Kreme's he's on course for being huge (although I wouldn't put it past them to lie about that too) and surely that would only be clickbait for one vlog? Could she be having an early planned C-Section or something like that? I just don't understand it at all. They are one weird family to say the least.
No idea. Im just convinced that she is, she might just be crap with dates ?

Reactions: 3
No idea. Im just convinced that she is, she might just be crap with dates ?
Maybe all the compulsive lying she’s actually forgotten what date she’s actually due! If this is true she’s even more stupid than I gave her credit for, surely surely you wouldn’t be as stupid to lie about something as time limited as giving birth?! But needs must back then and she needed the focus off of the “alleged” indiscretions.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.