The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that was when she went to pick the girls up she was tooting her horn I think?

Not saying I believe it however
I guess whether it happened or not, they’ll be making more of a deal out of it than it truly was. Like yes it’s an achievement but for how SUPER DUPER AMAZING she apparently was at driving you would’ve thought she would’ve passed much quicker (or did an intensive course really because it’s not like they have a schedule really to keep to)

Reactions: 3
I don't think any of the girls are unattractive but Esme stands out from the three in terms of looks so you'd think they'd post more pictures of her.

Reactions: 10
For once, I did believe that she just passed her test!! She was so genuinely thrilled and flushed and chatting about every detail.
Bizarrely, it made me feel a bit sad. If she did more for herself in terms of achievement and work, she could feel like that more often...and it actually suited her. You NEED to push your brain. You need to be scared sometimes and worry about work, presentations or failure.
Get up at 5.30am! Be worried about the next day...ACHIEVE...It’s part of life! She would get so much more out of working and being more independent could empower her (and make her less lazy)
It will be interesting to see if their dynamic changes as Sarah is so used to being ferried around (and controlled) by Chris. I just wish she could be a stronger female role model for her 3 girls!! Just my random thoughts on tonight’s vlog ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Re the weight thing while pregnant..

I.. watched the kardashians... while khloe was pregnant and she looked great during pregnancy, because she kept fit and ate sensibly. This whole idea when you get pregnant you just get fat is rediculous.

But they have loads in common.
Scanky partner. Fucked up family. A stripper
Low morals. A Child that’s a billboard. Family arguments on social media.

But to be fair khloe has been on the larger size for years, her diet and exercise was called into question during pregnancy and many assumed she was faking her pregnancy because of her weight . Her diet was probably really restrictive. Not sticking up for Sarah or bashing Khloe but it’s not the best comparison. And I don’t really think it’s fair to bash her weight wishes really not big.

Reactions: 1
Sarah may have "passed" her test but in every way a mother should be she has well and truly "FAILED".

Reactions: 4
What did she say please?
Was a game of never have I ever, questions included have you ever cheated, shoplifted, kissed a ginger, failed a driving test then the last one is creepy a paedophile all with either hell no or hell yeah answers to hold up

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone been watching the new America’s got talent on Netflix? Watch these guys, imagine Sarah and Chris doing this with his rollerblades ??

• Wow
Reactions: 0
"driving test","driving test result","driving test pass or fail","driving test reaction","reacting to driving test result","driving test prank on husband","first driving test","first driving test pass or fail","emotional driving test","emotional reaction","ingham family","ingham family of five","sarah ingham","sarah says","chris ingham","family","kids","family vlogs","best family vlogs","family vlogger","family daily vlogs","uk family","hilarious","reaction","reacting","fun","funny"

"First driving test" my arse!
I didn't actually watch the vlog because I don't hate myself enough today but tell me guys- was it hilarious? Did she prank Chris? Was it emotional?
Most importantly has she changed her driving posture or is she still hunched over the wheel like it's a meal from Nandos?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ingham exaggeration of the day, Chris saying ‘I have crippling anxiety’ because Sarah was having her driving text ??‍♀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.