The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#216 They're changing Queens at Buckingham Palace, Christopher Malcolm now wants to be known as Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If he is giddy to high heaven today we’ll know why. It’s making me sick already thinking of him being overly affectionate with sarah on camera
Cue him tenderly stroking her sister wife barnet with his thick calloused fingers.🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So Noncey Sinatra hasn't revealed what his super-duper, top secret, very important mission is yet? Maybe he has been selected by MI5 to test out rocket roller boots for all their spys, as he is so well known on the pro roller booting circuit?
I just can't wait for the big reveal guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh my a poor ifam has actually bought all 3 of the make believe dolls. That’s got to be close to £1000! Apart from the Prinny doll, there isn’t an utter of likeness 🤦‍♀️

There is a couple. None appear to have been acknowledged by Nurse Ratchet 38.
Thank you for posting these 👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Good for them - if you have the time, dedication, and ability, home education would be a great thing. These kids don’t have parents like that, and aren’t receiving anything even resembling an education - they just don’t go to school (or anywhere else for that matter), because of what Creepy did.
The difference is that most home educated children/young people are actually receiving an education! The Ingham children are not. Sarah has said multiple times that Izzy is sitting five GCSEs, and she was supposed to be sitting two early last year - English and History I think? When have we recently heard Izzy talking about any subject other than English? And she seems to be far behind what she should have been if they had originally been planning on her sitting it early last year. It's becoming more and more apparent that she will not be sitting any exams at all - she would be utterly unprepared for it!

It's great that her "tutor" is doing text analysis with her, but surely with exams coming up she should be analysing whatever texts she will be doing in the exam and not just the random YA novel she is reading. I've read the Shatter Me series and it's not exactly challenging.

There's nothing wrong with not being academic or not sitting exams, but her parents have literally sat and told the whole world what exams Izzy will be doing but are not giving her the correct support to do so. It's like she's being set up to fail. She would be much better applying to college for something vocational and actually getting out of her house, learning new skills and meeting new people away from her toxic family. Although I think Sarah did say on Instagram that Izzy won't be going to college either and will continue being educated at home. EDUCATED IN WHAT????
The day she started home educating and posted 'helpful sites/ recommendations' in home ed groups, I rolled my eyes and thought 'here we go'.
She lies so much, she is incapable of remembering what is fiction and what is reality. She's had lots of excellent educational advice tailored for all her older children's needs, but king and queen Delong only do what they want, regardless of their children's interests.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think I prefer the £20 to £30 baby Annabelle to the reduced Mrs Cakeholes £403 Baby Mila!
D07CB440-4B41-4AB8-BC90-8E0F6F42B126.png
DE366B84-C8DD-4233-8CBB-AF7348EC23A0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
#The Ingham Family 216
Chris on a secret mission, kids sink further into remission, Sarah’s stuck in one position! ( on the sofa!)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If Creepy has gone to buy another vehicle, I bet it will be more of a minibus type thing rather than a 7 seater car so they can fit all their crap in and also ready to fit the next cash cow.

If Isabelle really is going to do home college, I think that's really sad, she'll be not far from adulthood and still controlled in the creepy cult. College was the only chance to escape but Creepy and Lazy can't let her be away from them and interact with anyone outside the Ingham cult in case her eyes get opened.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What’s the bets he will use this thumbnail again tonight!

SURPRISING MY WIFE WITH HER DREAM CAR FOR VALENTINES DAY!
15A90AD7-CB95-4EB5-BBAC-F8571BD25A70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
This could be Creepy, It’s in Leeds. He was returning Hello Steves caravan and he was stopped by the police for having no MOT so he has to go to London to pick up another overpriced vehicle . Just me thinking out aloud. I know it’s not him but wishful thinking

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What’s the bets he will use this thumbnail again tonight!

SURPRISING MY WIFE WITH HER DREAM CAR FOR VALENTINES DAY! View attachment 1047944
It will be a two-parter. Dramatic opening music as Creepy boards the £10 Mega Bus, then everyone has to wait for the big reveal next day for the £7k Mercedes Vito. Range Rover never to be spoken of again as it is sold for parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate to defend the Minghams but Isabelle is not in Year 11, she is home educated. Year groups are a feature of state education that don't really apply if you are home educating. It gets a little tedious on these threads that peoplethink Isabelle still has to do GCSEs at the same time as state educated children. She not only doesn't have to do them at the same time, she doesn't even have to do them at all.
Not having to follow the state curriculum is great when families want to follow children's interests or teach things they don't cover in school it really helps some families.
With the Minghams though, it means they won't have to enter Isabelle into any exams. They are under no legal obligation to do anything other than provide an education suitable to her ability and aptitude. The fact she has spent 2 years, totally under stimulated and her brain has atrophied to the level of a 10 Year old means heartbreakingly that they probably are facilitating an education at about the right level for her aptitude. They have literally facilitated her regression
Unfortunately these morons seem to be incapable of giving her any kind of meaningful education so GCSE’s would show that she is capable of learning and lead to other opportunities such as college and further education and employment opportunities. If she wants to achieve anything in life she’s going to need all of those things because her parents can’t give her what she needs to succeed otherwise.

Following a child’s interests means teaching and engaging them constantly, something they do not seem to do at all. If she were to apply to university in a few years time what will they have to show that she is in anyway capable of learning and coping in that environment? Nothing by the looks of it.

He has ruined them and the only way to save those children from the same life that they lead is to get them all a solid education. They should buy into a really good distance ed package where they follow the curriculum and have online lessons and tutor sessions so they don’t need to do a whole lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Someone's knocking on the door ,somebody's ringing the bell ,it must be Creepy Ingham,I can tell by the smell, do me a favour,don't let him in...
Sisterwife Sarah, brother Dave
Seacroft 'Trina, Jane and Steve
Brother Damien, Nanaar Jean
Don't Open the door ,don't let 'em in...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.