The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what actually happens when children who are homeschooled then go on to apply for jobs/further education? If they havent even done any GCSE's does that not make it near impossible for them to go to college/uni/employment? I have no experience with Homeschool so i dont know how it works.
My cousin is married to a head teacher but he is a stay at home dad that home educated all their children. One of his sons is now at Oxford having got in through interviews and personal statements. The others are all in jobs. They proved their worth in the interviews

Reactions: 11
Sorry lazy ,that still looks like some cheap version of baby Annabelle you could buy off Ebay!
1644310200559.png
1644310624057.png

You're right it looks just like baby Anabelle. 🤣

My cousin is married to a head teacher but he is a stay at home dad that home educated all their children. One of his sons is now at Oxford having got in through interviews and personal statements. The others are all in jobs. They proved their worth in the interviews
Did they sit any GCSEs or A levels?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen one that actually owns one of these? When the Jace ones went out, loads of people were tagging them in photos to show them off.
Anyone here in the secret , not so secret group, who may have more knowledge of this?

Reactions: 4
Good for them - if you have the time, dedication, and ability, home education would be a great thing. These kids don’t have parents like that, and aren’t receiving anything even resembling an education - they just don’t go to school (or anywhere else for that matter), because of what Creepy did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Chris doing gangster signs on a London tube, he'll end up getting beat up by a real gang the tit lol
That’s if they could stop laughing long enough 🤣 I’m not advocating violence, but seriously, he’s a pathetic joke. Who would waste their dubious reputation and potential criminal charges on the sad old wanker? It’s not like Mr. Ingram is a famous YouTuber or anything. Yup - ‘or anything’. He’s a big lump of filtered nothing.
Hey Creepy - stick to grabbing hold of your foot - might come in useful if you do ever find yourself in jail 😏😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The difference is that most home educated children/young people are actually receiving an education! The Ingham children are not. Sarah has said multiple times that Izzy is sitting five GCSEs, and she was supposed to be sitting two early last year - English and History I think? When have we recently heard Izzy talking about any subject other than English? And she seems to be far behind what she should have been if they had originally been planning on her sitting it early last year. It's becoming more and more apparent that she will not be sitting any exams at all - she would be utterly unprepared for it!

It's great that her "tutor" is doing text analysis with her, but surely with exams coming up she should be analysing whatever texts she will be doing in the exam and not just the random YA novel she is reading. I've read the Shatter Me series and it's not exactly challenging.

There's nothing wrong with not being academic or not sitting exams, but her parents have literally sat and told the whole world what exams Izzy will be doing but are not giving her the correct support to do so. It's like she's being set up to fail. She would be much better applying to college for something vocational and actually getting out of her house, learning new skills and meeting new people away from her toxic family. Although I think Sarah did say on Instagram that Izzy won't be going to college either and will continue being educated at home. EDUCATED IN WHAT????

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s if they could stop laughing long enough 🤣 I’m not advocating violence, but seriously, he’s a pathetic joke. Who would waste their dubious reputation and potential criminal charges on the sad old wanker? It’s not like Mr. Ingram is a famous YouTuber or anything. Yup - ‘or anything’. He’s a big lump of filtered nothing.
Hey Creepy - stick to grabbing hold of your foot - might come in useful if you do ever find yourself in jail 😏😉
Haha yes! The foot grab! Isn’t that an ice dance move?
AEA08B4F-7114-481A-B811-30C81AB91F99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No, they aren't necessary. People just think they are because that's what state education leads you on to think.
I don't think it's that people believe they're necessary, it's just getting through life without GCSEs / A levels or equivalent examinations is much much harder. Taking exams is the norm, even for home educated children, and those who don't have to be pretty exceptional to continue with their education or gain employment over those who have taken the conventional route. Unfortunately for the Ingham children home education seems to be the lazy option. Rather than offering a broader and more personalised education, like many who homeschool, they're left to fend for themselves and have no access to educational material or experiences. 😢

Reactions: 18
If she goes on about being tired for 11 weeks I’ll be so mad. Try having a severely disabled child Lazy woman and not sleeping for 20 years. Actually after 12 years we got night carers in as you cannot live without sleeping for that long.
Tonight the carer has hurt herself so it’s me staying up. But don’t worry I have started the Ingham Tattle thread from the beginning and I’m currently at number 15. Soo entertaining!
Interesting fact Chris had the phobia about sick at one point as Esme was ill and he couldn’t cope.
In the interests of research I also chose 5 random vlogs to watch as well ( no wonder my daughter isn’t sleeping!!!!!)
They had so much fun in the beginning travelling everywhere. Their content was so much better. I actually enjoyed seeing their take on Brighton and Dubai. Both places I’ve been and they didn’t make them look crap. Although they didn’t know what the Brighton Pavilion was …
I wonder why the Fizz Family didn’t meet up with them? It was before July 2018 so it wasn’t creepy’s rep.

• Heart
1644315639892.png

£300 for that? 😲 I thought the official photos were bad, but that just looks like a regular baby doll for a child. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There is a couple. None appear to have been acknowledged by Nurse Ratchet 38.
The people compelled to buy these things really need professional help.
They’re to be pitied, and the Inghams should be scorned for encouraging gullible people to do this.
It’s gross.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There is a couple. None appear to have been acknowledged by Nurse Ratchet 38.
You can tell at the side of the Jace doll how doll like the Mila one is - body looks less able to be in a natural pose and it could be any cheap doll.

Since all those buying it must be a fan, they must know what Mila looks like and that the doll doesn't even resemble her slightly. Nothing about it at all could be said to look similar to her features, build, hair, expression. It's better for Mila that this doll doesn't look anything like her because it's creepy that they tried to get the Jace one to look like him, but I don't understand why anyone would pay a ridiculous amount for it.

• Sad
He’s not going on a bus to pick up a car seat!! He could have sent a courier to go pick it up or driven there himself in his courier van! Some people come up with some crap pot theories!

The black car is 16 years old, I know that’s creepy favourite age but with those dangerous boot seats and year of advisories that have never been sorted it’s probably going to fail the MOT. Plus Lazy or Izzy won’t be able to get in the middle between Jace and Mila’s car seats which will be fixed they could do it before with the baby seat.

They never said why granny handed back the caravan maybe it’s been sold to pay for the new car.
Chill, it was a fleeting thought, trust me, i dont lose sleep over this family as some do 🤣🤣
They are not normal, anything is possible 🙄

Reactions: 5
They will probably still do their exams and move on to sixth form or college. Many go to university as well.
Where I live you won’t get an offer for a sixth form unless you have at least 4-5 gcse’s grade 4 or above. Some girls at the school my daughter goes to are predicted like grade 2-3 in some subjects and have been told they won’t get accepted anywhere, not even their current school with those grades. So if Izzy really wants to continue her education she’ll need to do her gcse’s somehow even if it’s to do a college course. My daughter has quite a few sixth form interviews lined up after half term and has already been offered a conditional place at one school.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.