The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my a poor ifam has actually bought all 3 of the make believe dolls. That’s got to be close to £1000! Apart from the Prinny doll, there isn’t an utter of likeness 🤦‍♀️

Thank you for posting these 👍🏻
You’re welcome! There was a couple of kids with them too so must be at least 5 bought. I felt too gross posting them here even obscuring the faces.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what chances they'd have of suing their builder or getting some sort of compensation? Is there any warranty?
According to this all new homes are covered for 10 years.

Not 100% sure if the Ingham's builder would be signed up to any of the schemes mentioned though.

Reactions: 8
Ah, so another death that stops them uploading.

Chris can preach 'be kind' all he wants but he was never kind to Jess and the other girls. He isnt even kind to his own children, he is failing every single one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh I'd love to see a copy of that report.

Does anyone know what chances they'd have of suing their builder or getting some sort of compensation? Is there any warranty?
Yeah, he could use Levi’s again. As somebody else said, the time for inspections is before you buy. He’s spent £700k of the kids’ money on a massive lemon!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chris can preach 'be kind' all he wants but he was never kind to Jess and the other girls. He isnt even kind to his own children, he is failing every single one of them.
His friend Rich Breeds committed suicide.

Chris was never kind to his victims. His mum was never kind to his victims. His wife was never kind to his victims.

Practise what you preach, Creepy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Creepy would tit his pants if the builder called round to discuss any issues re pylon palace ,Nanaar Jean is harder than he will ever be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His friend Rich Breeds committed suicide.

Chris was never kind to his victims. His mum was never kind to his victims. His wife was never kind to his victims.

Practise what you preach, Creepy.
Who is Rich Breeds?

Reactions: 5
Oh I'd love to see a copy of that report.

Ordinarily on a new build, companies are registered and have an NHBC 10 year guarantee. One off builds or smaller firms are usually architect supervise and would be issued with a certificate. The certificate is in addition to being signed off by the building regulator at the council. Private builders don’t always issue the architect certification and I suspect some don’t even bother. Hopefully the fur coat guy didn’t bother and Creepy has no comeback 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Nannar the one who has died? Lazy said she was unwell a while ago and we haven't really heard anything about her since. RIP Nannar Jean and her pension. Must be tragic news for Lazy not being able to lay her fat sausage fingers on her money whenever she wants to now; the inheritance will only be a certain amount.

Reactions: 3
Was he in the famous car video where Chris looks like hes been kidnapped?
Rich was around in the early days. He disappeared when Chris got in with the Deliveroo crowd (who were in that car video)

Reactions: 12
im sorry but these guys preaching about mental health gives me the shivers after everything theyve done and continue to do whether thats how they treated chris's victims ect or how they treat there own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't know him but I'm sure this is a sad time for actual family and friends. But when did Chris last see him? He hasn't skated with anyone or seen friends for years. The last of them was Lee deliveroo, and that didn't end well.

Chris using this as an excuse is like calling into work and saying you can't come in today because someone you knew years ago passed away, after you've had at least a day off every week.

Chris and Sarah don't know how to be kind so are in no position to tell others to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Complete waste of oxygen.
Granny Christine wants people to feel sorry for the mess that is his life
Is he forgetting what he’s done to his family with his promiscuous behaviour
Get real Sarah and boot him out .
Then Give those precious children a future
You won’t do it Will you Sarah

Reactions: 15
this is really creepy,not only have they bought a Mila doll but also bought dolls for it very simmilar to the ones Mila got.
And the Minghams are encouraging this.
Sarah on her stories telling the gullible and the downright creepy to visit the manufacturers website to find out all the flexible payment options!!
She’s an appalling mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't know him but I'm sure this is a sad time for actual family and friends. But when did Chris last see him? He hasn't skated with anyone or seen friends for years. The last of them was Lee deliveroo, and that didn't end well.

Chris using this as an excuse is like calling into work and saying you can't come in today because someone you knew years ago passed away, after you've had at least a day off every week.

Chris and Sarah don't know how to be kind so are in no position to tell others to be.
Agree, creepy making it all about him…very sad for the guys actual friends and family but considering this very good skater friend didn’t follow Blue Ticker Creepy on Insta how good a friend was he really? More of a skating acquaintance, we all know that they meet someone for 10 mins and they are now referred to as very very good friends, just like Lottie met up once in a Costa next they have been best of friends for years and years.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.