Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aylooo

As a nurse what really really irks me is they make out like when in hospital they should be left to sleep without disturbances - they made a comment when Jace was in and now Mila.. you’re in hospital receiving 24/7 treatment, including checks and medication which has to be given throughout the night. Nurses don’t just stop caring for you over night so you can get a full nights sleep, it’s not a hotel like they seem to think. They’re thick as pig shit the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 78

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
So the doctors have given Sarah morphine for the baby. The DOCTORS. The baby keeps crying and Sarah doesn’t know why, but has decided to not give her the morphine. Do you think Sarah maybe the DOCTORS gave you that morphine for a reason other than to look nice on the shelf?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Here’s a few of my thoughts from the vlog.

If your teenager going out for the afternoon is such an event that you use it as your blog title and keep talking about it over and over, you’ve got real problems. Most parents would think ‘the teenager is home. Something must be wrong’

They haven’t filmed much because Sarah has been busy with Mila.
I thought they were the vlogging family? Why didn’t the rest of them pick up the slack? Oh yeah, because they’re mostly children who don’t want to film and work shy Chris who couldn’t step up if you gave him a ladder.

I’m no sooper homeschooler but surely if you’re teaching a 2 year old his numbers with big wooden numbers, you’d lay them out properly so he could easily make them out? Not dump them in a big pile, half of them backwards and upside down.

Esme is doing a sewing project while translates to cutting a big circle out of a bedsheet and tying it around her waist? 🤦‍♀️ I always thought she was the one with the agency.

Chris does no childcare, doesn’t cook dinner, is going away for an over night leaving his wife to look after a baby post surgery and a toddler, but he’s complaining because he has to do a food shop!

Sarah has no time to shower and is struggling with Mila yet she has plenty of time to get ‘adventurous’ in the kitchen and watch almost an entire series of some show in a week.
Ok…

‘You go through the day thinking that you’ve not filmed very good’
Chris Ingham, Head of English, Roseabelle Manor Academy.

Sarah has ‘worked out’ that if you stay on top of pain relief for someone’s who’s just had surgery, it makes a huge difference.
My god. Do doctors know about this? I feel like someone should tell them.

Isla desperate to join in at the end and Chris is Sarah completely oblivious 😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

OliviaPope

Anyone else would have taken weeks off vlogging… especially if they are set for life and don’t need YouTube like they claim!

She’s struggling to cope with Mila, not that’s a surprise. Time to be realistic here Lazy get those middle 2 girls back to school and Jace in nursery, which will be the best thing for you all, fuck Creepy and his obsessive travel plans!! Mila is only 6 months old the Lazy Led Weaning really isn’t a priority right now, it would be far easier given the circumstances to go down the traditional weaning and can give her finger food.

Those kids need a break from being in that house or van and need to be mixing with other people. Keeping those kids like prisoners is not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

HowdyHo

Has he joined a gang? 😂

Yet again this idiot makes no sense. A train from Doncaster takes you directly to London in 1.45 mins and is around £70 for a single. But instead he thinks he’s impressing 13 year olds with ‘no sleep’ when he could have spent the night with his family in a warm bed and got on an early train this morning.

What the fuck went so wrong with these two cranks that they think this behaviour is normal?

1.45 hours, £70 and in London with no hassle
Or a overnight bus, no sleep, wife at home with poorly baby?

Someone please make this make sense?
My theory is that he's too terrified to be on a busy train, in broad daylight, without his family to act as a buffer if anyone recognises him. He'd rather endure an overnight bus so his chances of being challenged for his creepy behaviour are reduced.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Impleo

VIP Member
Saddest part is that they seem to be getting no help from anyone. No friends, no neighbours, no Trina, no Jane and Steve. It's just them trapped in the house with a camera. It's a really odd, lonely life.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Tonight's trainwreck opens with Isabelle talking about how she's been learning something completely new in her English lessons with her tutor. It's analysing a text.

No year 11 should be learning ANYTHING completely new, let alone at this stage and certainly not relating to text analysis. They should be perfecting it ready for their exams.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Defo in London 🤔
Has he joined a gang? 😂

Yet again this idiot makes no sense. A train from Doncaster takes you directly to London in 1.45 mins and is around £70 for a single. But instead he thinks he’s impressing 13 year olds with ‘no sleep’ when he could have spent the night with his family in a warm bed and got on an early train this morning.

What the fuck went so wrong with these two cranks that they think this behaviour is normal?

1.45 hours, £70 and in London with no hassle
Or a overnight bus, no sleep, wife at home with poorly baby?

Someone please make this make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Scrotsandall

Giving Morphine to kids is highly, highly unusual. I’m struggling to see why they feel that is necessary. And I would imagine it’s strictly for 1-2 days only!! After more than that she will have horrible withdrawal from it, She will also get extremely constipated. When my nephew was 11 and receiving palliative care he didn’t get oromorph until he only had a few months left and was in excruciating pain! That is very unusual. Of course they can have it but it’s highly addictive and the second strongest pain relief.

ETA - I’m not saying kids can’t have it. But let’s not forget morphine is an opiate from the same family as heroin!! They might as well as just put a fentanyl patch on her, I mean why the fuck not 🙄 It’s not 5ml of ibuprofen here

as someone who has a lot of knowledge and experience about opioids abs surgery- I cannot imagine that Mila 'would NOT' need oramorph... she definitely would need it, as they have cut tendons, moved bones and muscles. Her nerves will have been aggravated.
They would have been given a limited amount of oramorph, that would see her through the period of days necessary. She would need paracetamol/ calpol too as this will work with the morphine to give her more relief.
A week or two, with a prescribed dose will be absolutely safe and without risk of withdrawal

I think leaving her without any pain relief is beyond cruel. The hospital don't prescribe oramorph unless they know it is needed, I cannot fathom why lazy thinks she knows better.

x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Sarah is soooooo busy and doesn’t have time to shower but she’s watched 4 seasons of selling sunset in a week.

So todays was filmed on Saturday so today (Sunday) Chris apparently has a big ‘secret overnight’ mission that’s going to take him right into Monday.

LOOK AFTER YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN YOU WET WIPE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Sal007

Has anyone heard back from the hospital re; the scumbags filming there ?
Well it's good to know a Children's hospital doesn't see this as a problem. This was the reply I got to my email......

Dear S

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We’re always working to make sure patients and their families are safe in our care.

We have looked into the videos you reference involving the Ingham family. Please be assured that your concerns have been relayed to the family’s clinical team and managed appropriately.

At Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust filming is allowed in the Trust if it’s families filming themselves. We ask that families don’t film in public spaces which may capture staff, other patients and their families. We work with any families filming in Sheffield Children’s to make sure they understand this.

We understand that many families find filming their healthcare journey helpful for a number of reasons. For example, families may want capture their child’s healthcare journey for family to see or to raise awareness of different conditions.

If families choose to share footage in the public domain, that is their choice to do so and is not within our control to manage. We do of course take any concerns about children and young people seriously, and will act if it is appropriate to do so.

If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best wishes,

Sheffield Children’s

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I fear there is nothing that will ever stop this pair of sick individuals! Except perhaps a law being brought in to protect children like this!

• Angry
  • Wow

Maisie842

VIP Member
Sarah has done this before, posted photos of her mum when she was very poorly in hospital. It smacks of “feel sorry for me”, with the tag line of “missing mum”. How fucking dare you! Do you think for one second your mum wanted those photos shared with the world?

I lost my mum to cancer too. She took photos of herself when she was unwell, and I received many texts that were gibberish as her cancer had sadly spread to her brain. I’ve deleted them all, and these photos/texts no longer exist anywhere. There is nothing in this world that would have convinced me to share them. Why would you do that? Dignity means nothing to them, and it’s absolutely abhorrent. I made damn sure those photos would never see the light of day (even to my father) for her. You are supposed to be your child’s advocate, her rock, her everything and you have failed her!

I really can’t understand their reasoning for filming their poorly children. This isn’t love, not even close to it. It’s evil!

Last edited:
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @nowest9
1643842056285.png

TLDR
- Jace came home from hospital and was required to perform on camera within minutes.
- Mila had her surgery on Monday. Sarah posted a photo of Chris holding her and Tattle pointed out how feminine he looks. Sarah posted a photo of herself in a pose worthy of being a clickbait Daily Mail article.
- Granny Jane and Hi Steve bought most of the equipment Mila will need after her surgery. Chris is already planning the trips they will take her on whilst she is in her cast.
- Rather than being worried about her 6 month old daughter's surgery the following morning, Sarah moaned that the Marks and Spencer adapted hip dysplasia clothing wasn't pink or girl enough.
- The playroom wall looks awful and like Sarah painted it after a few drinks.
- Esme and Isla were filmed putting plastic bags over their heads with neither parents stopping them from doing so.
- Sarah and Chris are seriously considering getting a couple of console tables that look like designer vaginas to go in the hallway. Jace had just been discharged from hospital and Mila was due for her surgery within a couple of days but the tables made Sarah the most stressed she had ever been.
- Isabelle is filming a morning home-school routine.

Hi Steve 👋

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Only watched the first half of the vlog (I couldn't stomach any more). I couldn't believe (well, I could...) how on top of the word Lazy sounded in that hospital room. She laughed and laughed at that mash potato when her baby daughter was lying there, in discomfort, no longer able to kick her legs or roll over 😔😔.

If she hadn't been a breast feeding mother, she wouldn't have been fed at all until Creepy got there and she could have finally gone down to the hospital Subway to get some food.

And having £600.00 pounds readily available for vagina tables and another £300.00 available to spend on new artwork - but not having £220.00 available to buy a car seat that would safety get your daughter transported about, is utterly sickening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 61