The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve missed a trick here. No exclusive cast version?

Absolute scum. No time for sleep but plenty to cash in on your baby

He’s not going on a bus to pick up a car seat!! He could have sent a courier to go pick it up or driven there himself in his courier van! Some people come up with some crap pot theories!

The black car is 16 years old, I know that’s creepy favourite age but with those dangerous boot seats and year of advisories that have never been sorted it’s probably going to fail the MOT. Plus Lazy or Izzy won’t be able to get in the middle between Jace and Mila’s car seats which will be fixed they could do it before with the baby seat.

They never said why granny handed back the caravan maybe it’s been sold to pay for the new car.
They never said why they actually bought granny an expensive caravan? Probably some tax write off that they then get rid of in the next tax year knowing these two

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If you google there are sites to watch without an account. She’s basically found time to shill her daughters doll when she apparently doesn’t have time to shower. Got to pay for Chris’ little jaunt for a clapped out car somehow

he’ll be home tomorrow and trying to ship them off on holiday by the weekend. No doubt guilt tripping them that he went all the way to London all by himself just to get them a new car
I think Chris getting the caravan ready a few weeks before their last trip as because he knew mila in her cast would be a bit a squeeze in the DPD van of dreams (it was before the cast but was only going to get worse), the caravan affords them more space. I think he now needs a car that will fit them all in, with them milas cast,and a MOT (the currant car wont pass and wont fit them all leagally - as well as them knowng we all know and some may have reported). Whats the betting he will be off getting a towbar fitted in the next few days and they will be off by the end of the week!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think Chris getting the caravan ready a few weeks before their last trip as because he knew mila in her cast would be a bit a squeeze in the DPD van of dreams (it was before the cast but was only going to get worse), the caravan affords them more space. I think he now needs a car that will fit them all in, with them milas cast,and a MOT (the currant car wont pass and wont fit them all leagally - as well as them knowng we all know and some may have reported). Whats the betting he will be off getting a towbar fitted in the next few days and they will be off by the end of the week!
They’ll be on at least a ‘tester’ weekend trip by this weekend I think. Chris cannot stay in that house without twitching

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220208-002459_Instagram.jpg

Baby Mila not selling well?
Between Victoria's creepy monologue ten days ago
(about how silicone Mila was made) and Nurse Rachet's (credit to the Tattler who referred to Lazy in such a brilliant way🤣) shameless advertising, I would say that this venture is a bit of a failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The absolute cheek and GALL to be trying to flog a crappy doll you’re pretending is a replica of your baby… while your actual baby is on morphine after surgery and immobile from the waist down.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1047220

Baby Mila not selling well?
Between Victoria's creepy monologue ten days ago
(about how silicone Mila was made) and Nurse Rachet's (credit to the Tattler who referred to Lazy in such a brilliant way🤣) shameless advertising, I would say that this venture is a bit of a failure.
Okay is it just me or does this not even look like Mila at all? Mila is chunky and ginger, this is just a generic white baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Okay is it just me or does this not even look like Mila at all? Mila is chunky and ginger, this is just a generic white baby.
Other Tattlers have more knowledge about the moulds used for baby Mila, but yes, it looks nothing like her, whereas baby Jace was very similar. They do like to say it's a REPRESENTATION of said child.
As much as Shittle reminds me of a witch in Hansel and Gretel, I did appreciate the artistry involved in painting the generic mould. It's quite intricate, but unless you are a die hard fan, it's such a waste of money.
Spending the equivalent of your monthly grocery budget on a doll via Klarna to support the Inghams is bonkers.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does Sarah never tell Jace no? He was pushing that whisk in her eyes and she just stood laughing. You’d think after his poorly eye last week she would explain you shouldn’t put things near peoples eyes
Don't worry, as soon as Sarah has caught up on Tattle she'll be sure to film a clip for the vlog. Clllllleeeeeeeeeeever boy will never put anything near hs or anyone else's eyes again.

No idea why I keep getting Bruce Jenner vibes 🤔
I hope for the sake of the health of the people of London that the trains he was on were taken out of service for a deep clean after he got off. 🤮

Does Lazy usually comment on Creepy's insta? Not seen that before. Is she trying to mark her territory and remind everyone that he's a married man? 🤣

Surely she'd just speak to him privately otherwise...
She's got no worries in that department. Not many people would want him.

Reactions: 20
The bleeping swag 😂 yeah fake adidas, a clapped out dpd van, Fila trainers he’s worn for three years and a dusty beanie screams swag to me
Not forgetting he is still wearing the Fila trainers that was savaged by a wild animal in the snow 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Here a tip Sarah...when you have a spare few minutes....don't want telly or sell your doll I could buy at toysrus for £20 but give you little boy a bath!
I don't get it kids that age love a bath, and rare day I was ever stuck at home it was a good time filler/fun activity to do! Those kids must be soooo bored, they literally do nothing. Surely someone has got to sit up at some point and see it's emotional abuse and neglect!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Think he got the night bus as he is on his own and scared of anyone aying something to him!!! Lol

Reactions: 23
Finally caught up and howling at Nurse Ratchet! Well done Tattle 👏

I personally don’t care where Creepy has gone to. He is such a freak! Imagine living your life to scared to go anywhere in the day in case a pedalo fighting team or the next Kayak Paul jumps you! How does he explain this to his chuldren? Why does Sarah allow this?

I thought it took two people to change and administer medicine to Meela Ticket? I do hope she’s on the road to recovery though. She is a cutie and can’t help who her parents are.

How do you sleep at night Lazy? Staying with and enabling such a grooming toss pot? Oh wait I forgot you don’t 🙄

Reactions: 23
Well ,one can only hope ,though i think they must be beyond help at this point :(

Either that or it`s creeps under another name .,wouldn`t be the first time.
If he is giddy to high heaven today we’ll know why. It’s making me sick already thinking of him being overly affectionate with sarah on camera

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Agree the doll doesn't look anything like Mila. Mila has the Ingham eyes and that doll does not. Mila is also ginger 🤣🤣 flexible payment option on the doll too. What a joke. What a scumbag family.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.