The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @nowest9
1643842056285.png

TLDR
- Jace came home from hospital and was required to perform on camera within minutes.
- Mila had her surgery on Monday. Sarah posted a photo of Chris holding her and Tattle pointed out how feminine he looks. Sarah posted a photo of herself in a pose worthy of being a clickbait Daily Mail article.
- Granny Jane and Hi Steve bought most of the equipment Mila will need after her surgery. Chris is already planning the trips they will take her on whilst she is in her cast.
- Rather than being worried about her 6 month old daughter's surgery the following morning, Sarah moaned that the Marks and Spencer adapted hip dysplasia clothing wasn't pink or girl enough.
- The playroom wall looks awful and like Sarah painted it after a few drinks.
- Esme and Isla were filmed putting plastic bags over their heads with neither parents stopping them from doing so.
- Sarah and Chris are seriously considering getting a couple of console tables that look like designer vaginas to go in the hallway. Jace had just been discharged from hospital and Mila was due for her surgery within a couple of days but the tables made Sarah the most stressed she had ever been.
- Isabelle is filming a morning home-school routine.

Hi Steve 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 62
My son has only had a simple dental procedure under GA and that was enough to scare me. My legs went from under me when he went to sleep.

these parents are twisted

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
@Pennyviolet

I don't think they where a state though . Creepy kept checking himself out in the view finder the whole time and lazy only Went in for a cuddle when someone was walking past.
Noticed this too, extremely telling! They are narcissists through and through.

Chris was desperately trying to hide a smile in the first part of the vlog, and wtf was the voice he was putting on?

Sarah is the most cold hearted person I’ve ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on, and as someone else mentioned, the only real tears she’s ever shed was from when she was worried about her toe. On that subject, what kind of mother puts the fear of god into her children mentioning cancer without having even seeing a doctor at that point? Her girls will have known that their grandmother sadly lost her life and is probably their only experience with that diagnosis.

Heartbreaking to see Mila tonight and it really is so sad to think these two will be looking after her! Chris is already talking about trips away FFS! I wouldn’t trust either of them to look after a tamagotchi. Please god prove us wrong!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I presume they went to hospital in the van because the car was more likely to be stopped in a city …? South Yorkshire police especially don’t like dodgy road users

Reactions: 24
OK caved and was gonna watch but had to turn off after 5mins! The sick twit is smiling and trying to not show his excitement and seeing Mils put to sleep! 🤬

OK had to see the crying bit 🤬 creepy is play it for the camera as keeps checking and lazy well 2secs before she was joking about the noise they make! No emotion at all 🤬 my sons first surgery was at 3weeks old and I couldn't move I was crying so much!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
My son has only had a simple dental procedure under GA and that was enough to scare me. My legs went from under me when he went to sleep.

these parents are twisted
I’ll never forget my mums reaction just before I got put under as a kid, I was about 5 but it never left me
It’s all one big jolly to these freaks

Reactions: 25
God I hate them so much. I can't bring myself to watch the vlog.
To the person from the secret group, parents who are 'devoted to their children' DON'T try to profit from them in absolutely every way possible. They are scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Why the duck did they take the van when they can’t even secure a regular car seat let alone a custom medical one?

Reactions: 32
Why the duck did they take the van when they can’t even secure a regular car seat let alone a custom medical one?
Because they read here and know the clapped out car has most likely been reported for expired MOT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Forgive me please but I do (almost) believe creepy was upset when he came out of the anaesthetic room. It didn’t last for long but he did seem to briefly waiver. I’ve no time for either of them but maybe, just maybe he was distressed. It won’t last he will have them on a ludicrous jaunt as quickly as you can say Mila’s cast.

Reactions: 19
I’m starting to think maybe the reason their always going off in that van is because they can’t afford to stay in the house. Electricity heating etc in a house as big as that I imagine is a lot and they would save money living in a caravan parked in a ditch

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm bracing myself for crocodile tears.

6 MONTH OLDS SURGERY TO CORRECT DDH (DEVELOPMENTAL DYSPLASIA OF THE HIP) | SPICA CAST

An alarm rings at 5:45am. Lazy says she feels bad and laughs at Mila. It's better for Mila that she has no idea. Creepy locks the door. They manage to film driving to the hospital so can't be that upset. Lazy was probably working how much money they will make this week. They film walking into the hospital.

Creepy is sat with his mask pulled down in Costa because only one parent is allowed with Mila in the Theatre Admissions Unit so Lazy is with her. They weren't sure if there was a holding area for Creepy but there wasn't. Mila is gong to surgery at 9:45am because there is a younger child going before her. Creepy and Lazy were worried about Mila not being fed and screaming but she fell asleep in the van. Creepy was going to take Mila to theatre so he is waiting to find out if that's happening because he's the one who takes the kids for their injections and to appointments. When Isla was a baby she had to have minor surgery and Isla had a brutal experience being put to sleep. Creepy have read stories about how babies don't like having the mask over their face and is dreading it. He doesn't want to see it. He is having a chai latte.

Lazy films Mila in her hospital gown. She shows us her chubby legs and tells Mila she can't breast feed. In the next clip, Creepy is sat outside the admissions unit waiting to get Mila from Lazy. He has a nervous belly and is terrified.

Creepy has just taken Mila down. It's 10:35am so there was a delay. Lazy feels sick. Sound of beeping hospital machines as the screen fades to black and goes over to Creepy. He didn't think he'd get emotional and it was horrible. Creepy sounds like he is crying and trying to squeeze tears out, although none are actually coming out. I have to confess that I'm laughing right now at Creepy's acting. He'll never convince me that he has any genuine emotions as Mila is just a money maker to him. Mila was good the whole morning and never cried. Lazy couldn't take her down and never wants to feel her child go floppy in her arms again. Creepy continues to cry and tells us it took a minute. Lazy does an impression of the noise Isla made when she was anaesthetised. Creepy couldn't tell her it was alright. She won't understand why she can't move and feels like crap. Creepy continues to sound like he's crying but there are no tears , he only ever seems to wipe under his left eye. He hugs Lazy and strokes her hair. The surgery will take two hours but she thought it would be quicker.

10:51am. Lazy is in Costa. She doesn't feel like it was as bad this time; Isla's anaesthetic traumatised her nightmares for months. She'll explain about Isla in a second. Lazy's excuse for Creepy taking Mila down is the breastfeeding. Mila was so good and slept the whole way to hospital. They were in the van and had to drive slower because of the wind so set off earlier. Mila slept at the hospital until 9:30am and was then changed into her gown. Lazy feels like her brain is mushed up and can't find words. She had 45 minutes with Mila and was fine. Lazy hated when Isla's breathing slows and they make the gurgling noise (which she does another impression of), which freaks her out. They're equal parents so it's fair Creepy gets equal nightmares; Lazy can't be feeling so bad because she laughs when she says this. Any child going through an anaesthetic, the Inghams are being dramatic but it is hard for parents to see that. The gas doesn't smell nice and Mila cried. They have a buzzer for when Mila is in recovery but only one parent can go. Lazy says it will have to be her because he wants to feed. The nurse said Lazy and Creepy can swap. Both of them can be on the ward. Creepy's phone vibrates and Lazy tells him to turn it off vibrate because she thought something was wrong. A shot of the Costa cups and phones o the table. Time lapse of Lazy drinking.

Isla is the only Ingham child who needed surgery before Mila. She was 13 months when she started walking. One night when Creepy was at work and Isla was 11 months old, Lazy was being a mum and Isla was cruising around the solid wood bed. Lazy was sat in the rocking chair and Isla fell, hitting her lip and it split open. She freaked out but Isla didn't cry. Because it was at the front of the lip and crossed the skin, it needed to be surgically repaired in case it repaired itself and was "done differently". Isla had to be anaesthetised for stitches. Lazy was told to give Isla a bottle and a "weetabic" in the recovery room so she did. Lazy insert photos of Isla in hospital. Creepy picked Isla up and Isla projectile vomited and Esme, stood beneath Creepy, was showered in it. Lazy is sure that's where Esme's 'fear' of sick comes from. Creepy says it was like The Exorcist. Mila's surgery is two hours but not guaranteed wo work- 70% chance it will, 30% chance it won't. If it doesn't work they'll abandon all treatment and Mila will have to come back for a much worse open procedure between 9-18 months old. The recovery is worse and surgery is more risky. If Mila isn't in a cast Lazy will be devastated. This vlog is littered with ads obviously.

Lazy films the buzzer going of as she walks the hospital corridors. they were starting to walk down anyway. Lazy is praying it has been a success. Creepy buzzes the reception.

The hour in recovery was brutal. Both Lazy and Creepy were allowed in there so he didn't have to stay outside. Mila had to have a CT scan so the recovery and scan all took an hour. The surgeon has said that provisionally the surgery is a success. They won't know until the CT scan is reviewed. Mila couldn't be picked up or fed in recovery so she wasn't happy. She was clawing at Lazy and Creepy was singing to the poor thing. Flipping heck, as if surgery wasn't enough for one day, she had to also endure Christine singing nursery rhymes. Mila was getting more angry at him. It's not nice looking at Mila but she is asleep on Lazy. Creepy turns the camera around and shows us Mila. He ensures he gets a good shot of the cast. The surgeon put a pink cast on and glitter because he thought it'd look cute. The consultant did the surgery. Mila keeps doing the hiccup thing and isn't relaxed. Footage of Mila asleep.

The hospital facilities are amazing. Creepy shows us Mila and Lazy's room for the next 24 hours. Do hospitals give side rooms to kids who have unvaccinated parents? This is twice now they've had a private room. She asks him to turn the light on. the hospital is brand new. He shows us the bathroom. Never mind Mila having life-changing surgery, lets have a bleeping room tour. I'm shocked that 'HOSPITAL ROOM TOUR' isn't somewhere in the title. There is a parents room for Creepy to get tea, coffee and toast. There is an ipad tv with loads of free channels and both parents can stay until night time. The had to pay to watch the TV in Jace's room when he was in hospital. Creepy drops Lazy's phone on the floor. ace was in a jail bed last week and now it's Mila's turn. Hopefully it will be Creepy's turn next but a different type of jail bed. Lazy says she will be holding Mila all night and moans about how heavy she is. They're still waiting for the surgeon. Two therapists will be coming to make sure they know how to hold her, change her etc. Lazy and Creepy both seem awkward in each other's company.

Another shot of Mila asleep. It's 4pm and they still don't know if the surgery was successful. Creepy is watching TV. The surgeons are in theatre until 5:30pm and will then come up to the ward, if not it will be tomorrow morning or they will hand it over to the nurse. Mila doesn't seem to be in pain but her throat is sore because when she tried to to talk or do anything she has a coughing fit. Her cry is different due to the intubation tube. The nurses have brought toys and colour changing lights in for Mila. Lazy told then she usually co-sleeps. The bays have beds that pull down so the cot will be swapped for a bed. Creepy holds Mila. She has dealt with it like a pro. No one has come to help change Mila but Lazy thinks it will need to be done soon. Creepy plays with the baby toys and Mila holds the lights. Lazy tells Mila not to put the lights in her mouth. She laughs at her legs and tickles her toes.

It's 5pm and the nurses are coming in to help change Mila's nappy. Another nurse has done it already but did it himself because he didn't know Lazy and Creepy didn't know how to do it. It takes two people. Mila's heart rate is s little high at 176bpm so they've gone to get pain killers. They come in every half hour to check Mila's toes because the tendon has been cut, muscle moved around and manipulated so it will be sore. Creepy has been to subway and got Lazy one as well. She hasn't eaten hers yet, although there is a sandwich box with one missing behind her, but will eat the cookie. She was surprised the hospital don't feed parents unless you're breastfeeding so lazy lucked out. The Inghams don't eat until 6-6:30pm but dinner will be coming around at the hospital in a minute.

Mila now has a bed and has been given a new bear. they're working on positions to keep her comfortable. Lazy laid next to her and fed her whilst she was laying on her back and it was fine. Mila has a fever and her heart rate is still high. She wakes for 15 minutes and then goes back to sleep. She will always be Lazy's smiley girl. Footage of her asleep on Lazy.

An excitable Creepy leaves the hospital on a good note. The surgeon came around and said the CT scan looks good with the hip position spot on. It was all worthwhile and her treatments is on schedule. Mila is still groggy with a fever. Creepy has said goodnight to everyone and is getting a drink for the road before heading home to the kids. He has got some shopping. It's been an emotional day and Creepy never wants to do it again, although he will in 6 weeks when the cast is changed. He's grateful everyone is ok but there are a hard few months coming up, although it's all for the greater good.

End of vlog.
His teeth are gross and it looks like there may be some mould/old food on one.
Screenshot 2022-02-03 002113.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 002719.png
Screenshot 2022-02-03 001333.png
Screenshot 2022-02-03 002328.png
Screenshot 2022-02-03 000832.png
Screenshot 2022-02-03 000937.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Sarah sitting in Costa talking and joking whilst her child is having surgery is abnormal. She is also strangely calm when initially nursing Mila after surgery. Most mothers would be a mess for a while due to the procedure and cast. She talks calmly about Milas heart being high due to her being in pain. Is she really this callous or is this her way of dealing with it all ? She never fails to get a complaint in about the NHS “miscommunication over Milas nappy changing” wtf. She reminds me of those people in A&E who eat a bloody picnic and are one their phone loving life whilst waiting to be seen for something “extremely serious” whilst sporadically crying out in pain so ensure the doctors know they are “ill”. She is so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sarah has done this before, posted photos of her mum when she was very poorly in hospital. It smacks of “feel sorry for me”, with the tag line of “missing mum”. How bleeping dare you! Do you think for one second your mum wanted those photos shared with the world?

I lost my mum to cancer too. She took photos of herself when she was unwell, and I received many texts that were gibberish as her cancer had sadly spread to her brain. I’ve deleted them all, and these photos/texts no longer exist anywhere. There is nothing in this world that would have convinced me to share them. Why would you do that? Dignity means nothing to them, and it’s absolutely abhorrent. I made damn sure those photos would never see the light of day (even to my father) for her. You are supposed to be your child’s advocate, her rock, her everything and you have failed her!

I really can’t understand their reasoning for filming their poorly children. This isn’t love, not even close to it. It’s evil!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Because they can lay her on the bed because that's just as safe in there eyes 🤦‍♀️🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Sarah & Chris - loads of parents have gone through the procedure of having a child 'put to sleep' for an operation

Guess what all those parents have to do?

Put on the 'big girls pants' and DO IT for your child - that includes you Englands answer to Chris Jenner!!!! (I'm sure a pair of your wife's will fit you).

No one wants to witness it BUT we've had to do it for our kids and be brave for them.

Thats what parenting is about!!

But hey ho another example you pair are those poor kids 'legal guardians' only.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It makes me sick that my son had an op at that very same hospital last summer and only one adult was allowed for the entire time he was in hospital. I sat in that Costa crying alone as I couldn’t even get my words out to call my partner. I was sat on the loo when the buzzer went off as the op finished about 45 mins ahead of schedule. I legged it to that recovery room, the last thing on my mind would be filming it 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Congratulations @nowest9
View attachment 1036070

TLDR
- Jace came home from hospital and was required to perform on camera within minutes.
- Mila had her surgery on Monday. Sarah posted a photo of Chris holding her and Tattle pointed out how feminine he looks. Sarah posted a photo of herself in a pose worthy of being a clickbait Daily Mail article.
- Granny Jane and Hi Steve bought most of the equipment Mila will need after her surgery. Chris is already planning the trips they will take her on whilst she is in her cast.
- Rather than being worried about her 6 month old daughter's surgery the following morning, Sarah moaned that the Marks and Spencer adapted hip dysplasia clothing wasn't pink or girl enough.
- The playroom wall looks awful and like Sarah painted it after a few drinks.
- Esme and Isla were filmed putting plastic bags over their heads with neither parents stopping them from doing so.
- Sarah and Chris are seriously considering getting a couple of console tables that look like designer vaginas to go in the hallway. Jace had just been discharged from hospital and Mila was due for her surgery within a couple of days but the tables made Sarah the most stressed she had ever been.
- Isabelle is filming a morning home-school routine.

Hi Steve 👋
Set for lifers would have got someone in to paint a mural on that playroom wall

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.