The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he has gone to London to pick up a car, it'll be because it's the greatest car in the whole country, probably Europe.

Is the rust bucket still without MOT? He might've taken public transport because he's scared of being pulled over in the big city without his wife or mummy to handle the situation for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm thinking another vehicle for them to travel in. Another converted van/camper van/bus esk thing. He gets bored and buys new things. Then they can get back to traveling and missing taking their kids to appointments.

Reactions: 22
Why do they always go so far away to get their vehicles - this isn’t the first time. I’d understand if the cars/vans were something really special but they are always clapped out, run of the mill motors they could get locally. Maybe it’s because these places they go are the only places willing to give them credit. -set for life -honest!
I lived in London for a few years and although everything is expensive used cars are really cheap I guess with so many people in the city selling it’s drives the prices down. My friend picked up a semi decent car for a grand but that was a few years ago now.

Reactions: 11
Why does everyone think he has gone to buy a car? I think it is a skating thing myself.
All the way to London to take videos of himself, on his own, on roller-boots?

There is no ‘skating thing’ about him - he’s not a part of that world - he just does it for the purposes of the character he’s playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is a massive mission coming up. Creepy has an overnight mission where he has to travel overnight, all night. He refuses to tell us where he is going. Oh Creepy give us a clue. Does it start with and I and end in an S, is it also the name of a species of bird and somewhere you like to meet a different type of bird? It's Sunday tomorrow so they're not filming but he is filming what he's doing and the aftermath. Is your next career move opening an Only Fans account? Lazy says he's so confusing. They're taking tomorrow off vlogging but Creepy is travelling throughout Sunday night and Monday so we'll see that.

View attachment 1044484
I am calling it now he’s took the van to have modifications made so they can all travel in style

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I reckon Mercedes Vito, can’t see them affording a new sport with 7 proper seats or another disco.

Reactions: 15
I reckon Mercedes Vito, can’t see them affording a new sport with 7 proper seats or another disco.
Whatever it is, I really hope that it has safe seats and belts and car seat attachments,( and a correct seat for Mila!) for the sake of the children

Reactions: 23
I lived in London for a few years and although everything is expensive used cars are really cheap I guess with so many people in the city selling it’s drives the prices down. My friend picked up a semi decent car for a grand but that was a few years ago now.
We recently bought my daughter a car - we're an hour away from London but found it worth the journey as you get more for your money. My son is a mechanic though so he was able to check everything as much as possible and made sure we got a good deal.

Reactions: 12
Are we expecting a vlog then? They don't normally on a Monday but Chris did say he was vlogging his secret mission.

Reactions: 9
Wow Creepy, first you pretend to be at A&E till 4.00am and now you've come up with a 'secret, overnight mission' to meet up with one of your ladeeez. Bet you rue the day that you moved away from Bradford and could no longer tell your wife that you were out 'skating' all the time. There's nowhere to go skating in the tiny hamlet of Beltoft and that must really suck.

Come on now Lazy, why don't you care? If you think it's laughable that he would meet an Ifam for sex, in your double bed in the van, a week after your baby had an operation, please remember what else he has done.... He tried to meet up with a 16 year old child and go skinny dipping with her when you were sleeping a few hundred metres away, and were at the height of your fame and success (and cared nothing about the catestrophic consequences being caught). . He tried to hire Bella, another teenage fan, as his 'personal assistant/camera girl' when he had met her once for 5 minutes and clearly wanted to sleep with her. Further, he invited Hayley (the 21 year old fan who he admitted cheating on you with) to move down from Scotland to Leeds so that they could meet up for sex more regularly. If the ex colleagues are to be believed (and I believe them), he denied you and the children's existence for years at the airport so that he could pretend to be single and sleep with as many colleagues as he possibly could. If the young people who were at his brother's concerts are to be believed (and I believe them), he was trying to get off with his brother's young fans whilst you were at home with your children. He also tried to meet up with another 17 year old fan and go skinny dipping with her, in a lake, near your Florida villa. He called her a 'pussy' for not agreeing to do that. She was a handful of months older than Isabelle, Sarah, and he was 33 - and a youtuber with masses of influence and power 😡.

That thing you married is a serial cheater and groomer and if you really believe that he will not get up to no good, when he is away for the night in his van, you are so, so dumb.

What excuses are you going to come up with for the next black beanie wearing session Creepy? Distant family member being ill on the other side of the country? Lee Deliveroo wants to make up and needs you to film him skating again in Manchester? Zoella has invited you, and just you, down again? Oh the possibilities are endless for you...
Money is more important

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.