The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the cocoon thing page I can still see my comments? Can anyone see any?
No I can’t see any, although it says there are 12, but they are now filtered out.

Hope you feel better now @Joris Bobson. I am on day one of covid, but think It is really day 3 but LFT only positive today 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does Lazy usually comment on Creepy's insta? Not seen that before. Is she trying to mark her territory and remind everyone that he's a married man? 🤣

Surely she'd just speak to him privately otherwise...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You would think with all the vlogging he does he would know how to look into a camera with out looking like hes on day release. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why go all the way to London, if he’s buying a vehicle? Don’t they sell cars up north?! Unless it’s a second-hand London black taxi of course!! #pimpmytaxi
😄 Spot on he can do the Black Cab 🚖 up while Mila recovers it's he's excuse to keep out the way

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah proberly...and is too dumb to work out with the cost of the travel it's about the same price! And he only motivated to get the seat so they can go away in the van again.
And ask for no mask..he is proberly exempt...he does have a twitchy leg and a high sex drive after all
It’s not his leg twitching that’s the worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does everyone think he has gone to buy a car? I think it is a skating thing myself.
Thiers no way i would be in any way happy if my husband went off skating just after our child had an op.

I know they arent like most couples though but i still think car buy.

Reactions: 17
Wonder if theyll dump Mila in a nursery so they can get sleep and someone else can take care of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
SERIOUSLY THOUGH What is up with that face ?😧
He looks like he has just got a searing pain in the testicles. One could hope that it is the searing pain that follows some irate father kicking him squarely in the bollocks, after he has just found out that the roller booting disco queen has been grooming his daughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Set for life but you leave your wife with a sick kid to buy a car surely they have dealerships close by🙄
ETA surely someone that worries excessively about anything medical with the kids wouldn’t be off roller skating, and slug Sarah you sign up for sleepless nights when you have kids try shutting those thunder things hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do they always go so far away to get their vehicles - this isn’t the first time. I’d understand if the cars/vans were something really special but they are always clapped out, run of the mill motors they could get locally. Maybe it’s because these places they go are the only places willing to give them credit. -set for life -honest!

Reactions: 19
I just think it’s great that Sarah’s ‘dream car’ is a rust bucket of an old banger with more miles on it than Creepy’s loyalty card to the ibis and I can’t wait for the obligatory rant about how they definitely could have brand new, expensive things but it’s just not them.
It’s great.
And totally believable 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.