The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird that he has gone down to London. If it is a new car then h not buy one closer to home? There are plenty of places to buy from up here!

Makes me think it might be something else that he is getting.
Nah it’s a car, probably one of those Mercedes V class people carriers like the one they wrecked on the Island of Portugal.

New car🤣🤣🤣 they never seem to buy anything unless it’s got at least 100,000 miles on the clock!

You would think he’s won the lottery with the way he’s acting! Never seen so much drama for a second hand car, could be a private seller hence why the set for lifers can’t get it delivered to their door like the rest of us minions!!

Reactions: 31
I knew London felt extra greasy today
I’m glad I’m on day 10 of covid and allowed out tomorrow after hes fucked off

Why are comments limited on his Instagram and what does that even mean? Does he set that up?
I get that too, I think it’s coz I’m banned from another account. With insta you can ban an account and any others associated with it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does everyone think he has gone to buy a car? I think it is a skating thing myself.

Reactions: 8
No mask. Im Pretty sure they ask you to wear one still on public transport, it’s rife here I hope the manky fucker catches it
I was on a tram the other day, and it clearly stated everyone using TFL has to wear a face covering before boarding any buses, tube, trains and trams, unless exempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Limited comments mean you have to be following him in order to leave a comment. He will have set it up as restricted. It has benefits for him: (1) only his devoted Ifam can comment so less risk of anyone pulling him up on anything (2) You would have to start following him to leave a comment so it would boost his numbers. Sad, sad little man.

Nothing says set for life like taking a £9.99 Megabus 4.25 hour trip at 3.30am. Is our favourite n.once trying to save money and avoid being spotted by the general public?
Oh. I thought it was what I said but yes 👍

Reactions: 6
My boys wouldn’t be ‘friends’ if they weren’t castrated. Creepy should ‘ditch his wriggly bits’ - he might find a friend.
12444A43-6E1E-470A-8DD8-4FC1D47BFE4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Chris off on some mission or other tomorrow, travelling overnight! Selfish beyond belief, whilst Mila needs extra care!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Since when did picking up a new car require an overnight stay though?
Is he on a coach in the 2nd pic?
If it is a New Car and he is travelling all that way to pick it up leaving a sickly baby 👶 at home 🏡 with Nurse Ratchet ! And poor izzy looking after all the other Tell US again YOUR set for LIFE your both a F****** JOKE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My theory, they are so tight that he is going to pick up a car seat for Mila someone is selling cheap rather than getting her a new one 😂
Yeah proberly...and is too dumb to work out with the cost of the travel it's about the same price! And he only motivated to get the seat so they can go away in the van again.
And ask for no mask..he is proberly exempt...he does have a twitchy leg and a high sex drive after all

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does everyone think he has gone to buy a car? I think it is a skating thing myself.
Why else would have have gone on the bus, he would have taken the van to go skating, he took the van to Roma drove round the colosseum 3 times and left because he couldn’t find a parking space he would definitely be driving the dpd van in London.

He’s not had that lard arse in skates for a long time he would probably break his ankle with the size of those man boobs and lady hips have gotten then split the arse on his elasticated waist Paddington bear trousers he never washes.
816C9BAC-2BAC-4C8D-B05E-48A429C7F0AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why else would have have gone on the bus, he would have taken the van to go skating, he took the van to Roma drove round the colosseum 3 times and left because he couldn’t find a parking space he would definitely be driving the dpd van in London.

He’s not had that lard arse in skates for a long time he would probably break his ankle with the size of those man boobs and lady hips have gotten then split the arse on his elasticated waist Paddington bear trousers he never washes.
View attachment 1045758
Can't she make her own tea? Tbh has she ever that seems to be creepy job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1045758
Oh sarah do duck off, you’ve been on a extended holiday since your kids started earning you a living

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.