The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to Google what Leng meant. Attractive.

These must be Trolls surely!
Screenshot_20220207-170245_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
And he's taking the dpd love shack with him, which doesn't make sense. Surely both would need to go , one to drive the dod van and another to drive the car.
He has gone on public transport, not in the van

Reactions: 10
Maybe they've realised the car seat needed for Mila won't fit in the DPD Van, and definitely not the Range Rover. So they need a new car ASAP to travel.

I doubt they'd even bother with a new car if it wasn't for Mila needing a special car seat.

Reactions: 16
I have idea....why doesn't he get his HGV license! Then he can drive all round the country and spend the night texting girls from his tiny bed in the cab. And leave his family to actually have a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If he’s gone to get a new car, it’s just another example of how they have no one. If ever I need a lift to the airport, was picking up a new car etc I have a whole plethora of family and friends wanting/willing to take me. He’s off on a coach (tell me you’re set for life without telling me your set for life). Whenever I’ve bought a car from away, it’s literally a couple of 100. Normally for the garage to deliver, or private sale you can get cars collected. Oh no leave your mentally challenged wife at home with all the kids and duck off, after you babies op!
This will be the vlogmas revenue hitting the bank!

Reactions: 35
Can someone ring the cheapest ibis in London and tell them they’ve missed chris’ 5pm alarm
he never said it would be up today. Monday is his day to not do anything remember.... Will probably just be clipped into tomorrows vlog or do it so they can take another day off this week.

Reactions: 7
Has the post gone from that cocoon Facebook page? It seems to have vanished to me please let it be deleted by the company 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
Nurse Scratchit (probably got crabs the scabby get)

I’m ok thank you. Hope it’s a mild one for you x

and anyone else on here with it
Yep but I'm showing negative on lfts so waiting on pcr been 26hrs now

Caught it of both my kids this week

Booming headache 😫 but I've had it easy than some

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The post on the cocoon fb page has gone for me as well. They've probably realised that if they leave it up, no matter how many comments they delete, people will still post about lazy and creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has the post gone from that cocoon Facebook page? It seems to have vanished to me please let it be deleted by the company 🤣🤣🤣
Checked using husbands account in case I was blocked. Yes the post was removed as was the po on the customer posts page

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.