The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a prat! 🤣🤣
How old is this joker?
Seriously embarrassed for his kids what a total prat.
Why would you choose to go away when your baby is adjusting to a cast when your little son is recovering from a very nasty infection this is not what daddy's do its what self absorbed desperados do I don't care what you're you shouldnt be doing it, can you imagine Sarah going away leaving him with all 5 kids I can't abide Sarah and have no sympathy because she puts up with this crap, she has a choice he moans about her shopping and money spent she never gets to leave call kids though is this her reward or revenge shopping spree she has six kids and the oldest is the most spoilt he is a selfish brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The post on the cocoon fb page has gone for me as well. They've probably realised that if they leave it up, no matter how many comments they delete, people will still post about lazy and creepy.
I wonder if they messaged Sarah, to tell them the problems they have been having?

Reactions: 14
Checked using husbands account in case I was blocked. Yes the post was removed as was the po on the customer posts page
I missed the post, that’s what I went to look for when I noticed they’d deleted the advert. What did it say?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they messaged Sarah, to tell them the problems they have been having?
I wouldn’t mind, the only support lazy has for small businesses is to accept freebies. She buys cheap tat usually from massive stores with as much plastic as possible & supports off shore child labour 🙄

Reactions: 26
Still on Instagram though
I can't see it in their feed?

I'm blocked by Sarah (how will I ever sleep at night ...) but that should stop me seeing the post, surely.

ETA: Just seen that cheshiretinker can't see it either. Being linked to the Ingham's is so not a good look. Hope more businesses are waking up to that fact.

Reactions: 15
Sarah says alot of things, it doesn't mean they transpire though. Maybe she might do them at the same time as her peers, maybe she'll do them at a later date, maybe she'll do IGCSEs or she may not do them at all. My money is on the latter
So what actually happens when children who are homeschooled then go on to apply for jobs/further education? If they havent even done any GCSE's does that not make it near impossible for them to go to college/uni/employment? I have no experience with Homeschool so i dont know how it works.

Reactions: 8
Lets hope it’s one of those sex predator detector teams luring him in !!
I’d be shocked if he still risks texting anyone to be honest. He’d have to be incredibly stupid to risk it since he knows how many people are ‘stalkers’ and ‘haters’

That’s why a lot of footballers use prostitutes rather than fans. To limit the kiss and tells

Reactions: 13
Currently watching Real housewives Salt Lake City, and I thought this guy was Chris's better looking younger brother...
69417D89-3915-4B7A-9A6C-AD6F702689C2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So 100% a new car tomorrow, old car is no longer insured. Set for lifers have switch over their insurance 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So 100% a new car tomorrow, old car is no longer insured. Set for lifers have switch over their insurance 🤔
How do you know it’s not insured? Not that it was insured anyway, would have been completely void without mot. This is two years in a row they’ve driven for weeks with no mot and insurance, filmed it and still nothing got done about it. When are they going to get what’s due to them?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’d be shocked if he still risks texting anyone to be honest. He’d have to be incredibly stupid to risk it since he knows how many people are ‘stalkers’ and ‘haters’

That’s why a lot of footballers use prostitutes rather than fans. To limit the kiss and tells
He is incredibly stupid and as he has got away with everything, I'm sure that he feels that there is no reason for him to stop. His wife forgave him for every sleazy, repulsive thing that he has done and youtube don't remove his channel, no matter what he does. By all accounts, this man is obsessed with cheating and will only stop when.. well, I dont know what will stop him. Cos it certainly won't be his wife. He could move a couple of Ifam into the secret rooms of their house and she would put up with it.

Reactions: 19
He is incredibly stupid and as he has got away with everything, I'm sure that he feels that there is no reason for him to stop. His wife forgave him for every sleazy, repulsive thing that he has done and youtube don't remove his channel, no matter what he does. By all accounts, this man is obsessed with cheating and will only stop when.. well, I dont know what will stop him. Cos it certainly wont be his wife. He could move a couple of Ifam into the secret rooms of their house and she would put up with it.
What away to live though always knowing your next move could be the one that really fucks you over once and for all. If I was him (I never would be obviously) but I’d have been keeping my head down and NEVER making those mistakes again not risking bleeping it up even more (if that’s even possible)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.