The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle looks nice in tonight’s vlog it’s good to see her having a semblance of a social life. I hope she finds some independence to create her own little life.
Is that the friend Sarah found her a couple of weeks ago 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite frightening his behaviour tbh - presumably the car is off the road? So he’s decided to bugger off overnight, leaving them all at home out in the sticks with no mode of transport?

I’m hoping he’s either off to buy a new car from somewhere hours away OR getting a seat sorted for Mila that needs fitting because I can see no other reason that he needs to go anywhere of the sort of distance requiring an overnight trip to get to where he needs to go. No doubt it’s something for his stupid effing van though.

Reactions: 36
So tonights vlog is yesterday so after they did i 10min vlog of crying about how she can't shower etc , you get the rest of the vlog tonight but Sarah comes over all happy had a shower wtf Sarah what is going on in your life ?
Why does tonights (Saturday) Vlog feel fake and put on ? Chris, Sarah has someone had words with you two ? They have had someone out to them or sumthing has been said to them
Tonight vlog is just fake and flause

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He is not staying out overnight whilst Mila has just been in hospital, Jace not long out of hospital and the other children needing looking after?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I've not watch do we actually see Izzy going out? She apparently went shopping with this friend before then Esma let slip she had been shopping with her Sadly orless it's seen its hard to believe qnd sure lots is lies to for the LEA

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So tonights vlog is yesterday so after they did i 10min vlog of crying about how she can't shower etc , you get the rest of the vlog tonight but Sarah comes over all happy had a shower wtf Sarah what is going on in your life ?
Why does tonights (Saturday) Vlog feel fake and put on ? Chris, Sarah has someone had words with you two ? They have had someone out to them or sumthing has been said to them
Exactly nothing with them ever adds up Something has defo gone down

Reactions: 10
He is not staying out overnight whilst Mila has just been in hospital, Jace not long out of hospital and the other children needing looking after?!
Of course he is. This is Chris Ingham who only gives a tit about himself

Reactions: 30
Absolute genius Sarah has worked out ‘’wow! If you keep to the pain killer schedule, Mila doesn’t cry as much’’

and lmfao Chris going on a ‘’mission’’ ie sex pest excursion right after his baby’s surgery. Can’t make it up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
A *secret mission* that won’t be mentioned on the vlog and will be mysteriously forgotten, because *secret mission* is a pseudonym for *shagging a fan*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Oh he’s sharing videos of him skating in the old street calling people clowns for #callingthefuzz on him for blocking the street 😂 I think there’s been more trouble for him to share this again!
😂 Chris, sweetheart, if you’re reading this I’d do it all again. You and the lump don’t scare me. In fact I’m still waiting for the police to come like your promised 🤡

- it’s no secret it was me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Yes I noticed that she was sitting in exactly the same spot, in front of the sofa, with the same clothes on. They must have been vlogged at the same time! Such a liar

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.